1. If you watched Good Morning America earlier this week, you might have noticed an ENTIRE segment on Poshmark - starring our CEO and founder, Manish, and darling Posher, Hannah (@hannaho)!
America was buzzing all about Posh, and we couldn’t be happier. Watch the video here:
2. Noticed anything different about Poshmark on the web? We’re always looking for new ways to make your shopping experience easier and even more fabulous, so we’re introducing the “Shop” tab in our navigation menu!
From there, you can choose to shop items by category, Showrooms or a specific brand. To enjoy this and our new Search filters, upgrade or download the new version of the Poshmark app! Learn more about our web update here.
3. Pinterest + Poshmark = oh, the fashion possibilities! Our partner Pinterest understands how important visual inspiration is to spreading the PoshLove. In their Pinterest for Business case study about Poshmark, they’re featuring how we’ve been using the platform to inspire users to pin and shop.
Take a peek at the case study here!
4. OMG. NYFW! The fashion industry is amidst their favorite season, and we want to help you pack and dress the perfect outfit for those headed to New York or to glam it up at the office. Take a look at our "What to Wear" post to make a real street style statement.
5. Valentine’s Day is the ultimate date night. For a wow-worthy dress for the most romantic night of the year, check out our Date Night Posh Party from earlier this month or our Alice + Olivia Dresses Showroom for something a little fun and feminine!
Traveling to the fast-paced capital of fashion for NYFW? Or are you celebrating fashion season in your own hometown and bringing runway chic to the office? Either way, we’ve got you covered so that you can dress to impress at Fashion Week.
Baby, it’s cold out there in NYC! We want to cozy up to a NYFW outfit that has a statement coat that will keep us both warm and stylish, over-the-knee boots for the extra drama, bold, gold and beautiful jewelry and lip color of the year - vibrant orchid!
(Image via Vogue)
With our 2nd birthday party just days away, we at PMHQ are looking for the perfect outfit that is both fun AND festive! What says va-va-vivacious than black lace?
Just add a few holiday trends like a metallic gold shoe and darling bow tie accessories to get seasonably stylish. Cozy up with a cream peacoat, and you’re ready for a December birthday to remember.
If you’re looking for a birthday bash to wear this sensational outfit, be sure to RSVP to our #PoshmarkTurns2 birthday celebration happening nationwide on Friday, December 6th. For all our San Francisco bay area Poshers, Team Poshmark is throwing an extra special birthday bash at PMHQ, so don’t miss out!
For more details and to RSVP, check out our blog post!
Shop this look now:
1. Cream Princess Peacoat: $20
Retail $452. Black Lace Over-Nude Dress: $50 Retail $1503. Gorgeous Black Lace Dress: $20
4. Kate Spade Gold Bow Earrings: $30
5. Steve Madden Blush Metallic Cap Toe Flats: $50
We at PMHQ love to treat ourselves to a few lunch dates outside the office, especially for taking advantage of the fabulous summer weather at our favorite outdoor cafes. What to wear to a lunch date could be a tricky thing for working girls who are trying to juggle office appropriate with chic. In a world of striped blouses and structured dresses in neutrals, you don’t have to give up glamour in your work wear.
Shop these listings now:
1. J. Crew Striped Blouse: $70
Retail $782. Aritzia Colorblock Dress: $80 Retail $165
3. Kate Spade Camera Crossbody: $140
Retail $2754. Poppy Red Sleeveless Top: $25 Retail $65