1. As the fashion-obsessed, we can’t get enough of Instagram! Our Poshmark Instagram community shows us so much PoshLove and PoshStyle that it inspires us to share our own fashion finds, inspiration and more every day. We’re almost to 25k followers on IG - spread the love to your friends and other Poshers and follow us if you haven’t already!
2. Brrr! With the cold front of winter asking for layering expertise that can rival the Olsens, shop for your winter essentials with our new and nifty Showrooms feature! We’re particularly crushing on the Frye Boots showroom with all the leather-loving listings for you to enjoy. Check them out here!
3. Posh Party all day every day! This weekend we have our ever-trendy Fresh Fashion party on Saturday and the lace-loving Flirty & Feminine party on Sunday. With a weekend like that, why wait in lines and crowds at the mall? Shop now!
4. What’s more fabulous than glitter and football? This weekend we’ve got our local 49ers on our minds - as they face off the Panthers this Sunday for one step closer to the Super Bowl. The Niners have their own personal cheerleaders at PMHQ - we’ll be sure to wear our red and gold loud, proud and fabulously!
1. This week we launched our #PoshStyle Instagram Giveaway, and we are absolutely stunned by how creative and stylish you have ‘Posh Styled’ your purchases! And you’re in luck—it’s not too late to add an entry for this week’s giveaway. Head over to Instagram for more details.
Next week we’re starting a new #PoshStyle Giveaway… so get your Posh purchases ready for another chance to win!
2. We whip our hair back and forth! It’s just another day at PMHQ, and we couldn’t help but share a tiny bit of our day with you on Instagram! Check out our new Insta-video and follow us on Instagram, friends!
3.Yesterday we had the honor of attending the AltSummit Conference held at the gorgeous Fairmont Hotel. Not only did we get to hear super inspirational speakers all day, we connected with a ton of new (and old) friends! Thanks for having us, Alt!
4. At PMHQ, we’re a little shoe crazy, and by “a little,” we kind of a mean “a lot.” So when we stumble upon a closet like Darci’s that features lots of prints, color, and attitude, we can’t help but share it with our community. Check it out!
5. From work days to the weekends, we’re inviting you to Posh Party with us all week long! Invite your girls over for our “Girls’ Night Out” Posh Party on Saturday! On Sunday, play with prints and shop our “Prints and Pattern” Posh Party.
1. Hello, Baltimore! If you were watching the ABC News in Baltimore this week, you might have noticed a guest appearance by Poshmark in the evening news! Lots of love for Poshmark user and darling, Jackie, for lighting up the screen.
2. Tumblr darlings, we’re only a little bit away from 1,500 followers. We want to take this time to thank our community for making us feel so loved… and heard! Help us get to 1,500 by following us and spreading that love through reposts.
3. At PMHQ, we’re all about working hard and playing hard. Balance is so important to us that we make sure we have enough time for all our passions, Posh and otherwise. Check out this Refinery 29 article on how to schedule a balanced life in our busy, busy world.
4. If you’re having some Poshmark success, send us pictures of your fabulous packaging by hashtagging poshpackages (#poshpackages) and we would love to feature some of them on our Instagram! They are just too cute to stay hidden on your phone!
1. This last Wednesday we had another amazing live Posh Party in San Francisco. It was all thanks to our hometown Poshmark community of stylish ladies, energizing industry folks, and sensational bloggers. We’re already daydreaming of the next one!
2. Have you ever been asked “What is Poshmark?” You can send over our new video “What is Poshmark?” on our YouTube channel to anyone whose ever been curious about us! Our lovely user, Rosalie, did such a spectacular job on screen. Click through the image to watch it!
3. Goodbye spring trends, hello summer prints! As the weather is warming up, we’re loving bold and beautiful style for the summer. Check out our Pinterest page for wild prints and more summer fashions!
5. Spend the weekend with us and shop our amazing weekend parties! Just because the work week is over doesn’t mean great fashion isn’t being listed for sale! Join us on your phone or our party page on the web!
1. Fabulous DC, did you get the chance to watch Poshmark on ABC 7 Evening News? DC local and Poshmark user, Kenita Calhoun, did an amazing job representing PM on screen! Must be that Posh karma she’s talking about!
2. Hometown darlings, join us for a fashion-filled evening at our live San Francisco Posh Party on the 29th! For more information, check out our blog post.
3. Tweet tweet! A little birdie told us that we’ve reached over 5,000 followers on Twitter, and we can’t help but share this milestone with you! We hope you’re following us if you aren’t already! We want to share all the PMHQ and style trends, news, and shout-outs to all our community!
4. The Posh Parties don’t stop just because the work week is over! We at PMHQ are Posh Partying every day, and we invite you to join us for a little weekend shopping. Shop our Hello, Sunshine and Street Style Posh Parties this Saturday and Sunday!
5. We hope you have a fun, fresh, and fabulous Memorial Day weekend! From Poshmark, with lots of love.
1. If you were in San Diego and watching the nightly news on NBC, you probably saw a little Poshmark before bed. We were featured by NBC 7’s Consumer Bob on a segment about turning your closet into a profit, as they interviewed our rockstar user (and friend!), Jocelyn of Bossy Jocey. Watch the clip with us today!
2. Bachelor fans, did you see that we were featured by Michelle Money in a video of her favorite things on her hilarious YouTube Channel? It’s one of our favorite things this week, and that’s why we had to feature it in our Friday Five!
3. We’re nearly at 1,500 followers on Tumblr! Help us get even more love, spread the word, reblog, and follow us! We want to send out our PMHQ updates, fashion-forward news on trends and styles, and love and glitter to all the ladies we can.
4. We California girls love the sand, sun, and summertime fun. With the weather warming up and June fast on its way, get ready for the summer by stocking up on cute crop tops. Here is one we’re particularly wild about, but shop many more on Poshmark here, here, and here.
5. Are you a “Girly Girl” or a “Downtown Chic” lady? Then you are going to want to Posh Party with us all weekend long for our weekend lineup of spectacular parties. Happy Poshmarking!