1. Bay Area, Poshers mark your calendars! On Tuesday, March 18th we will be throwing our first LIVE Posh Party of the year in San Francisco. We hope you will join us and our fabulous co-hosts for a night of shopping, mingling, and tons of fashion fun!
2. Our local 7x7 Magazine has lovingly included us in their recent article on the Future of Fashion. We are so honored to have made an appearance in one of our favorite SF publications! Check us out below!
3. Are you ready for Festival season?! We sure are! Get inspired with us on Pinterest by checking out our Festival of Fashion board full of flower crowns and fringed bags!
4. With spring literally right around the corner, it couldn’t be a better time for a closet clean out! Get ready for the new sunny season by listing (and shopping) on Poshmark! New to the app? Check out our Posh Guide to get started!
5. Weekends are for relaxing, brunches and tons of SHOPPING! Check out our Posh Parties happening each and every day to score your favorite fashions! Happy Poshing!
1. Hey, social (media) butterflies! Did you know that Poshmark is on Google+? Now, you can follow all the updates on fashion fun at PMHQ on our newest platform.
If you love daily style and sass, be sure to follow us on Google+ and give us a +1!
2. Ever wanted to chat with Poshmark about the latest in the fashion industry, beauty tips and more? Every Wednesday, we talk shop at StyleCaster’s most buzzed-about hour on Twitter, StyleChat!
If you follow and use the hashtag “StyleChat” at 12PM PST, you can send us all your questions about trending fashion and join style mavens from all across the world for the fashionable hour on Twitter.
3. Oh la love! We’re crushing on the “Ankle Strap Heels, Sandals & Wedges” Showroom because we’re obsessed with shoes that are flirty AND fierce.
We want almost every shoe in this Showroom, and we hope that you can find the pair of your dreams here.
4. The Posh Party fun doesn’t end with the work week.
Whether you’re cozying up with a wine glass and Netflix or out with your girlfriends, join us for our weekend Posh Parties for all your shopping needs - all from your phone!
5. Friday is a day of inspiration, so we hope to kickstart a fabulous weekend with a little reminder to always style yourself with class and a little Posh. ;)
For more daily inspiration, be sure to follow our "Words of Wisdom" board on Pinterest!
1. Party time, excellent! Another Friday is here, meaning a whole weekend full of stylish Posh Parties are upon us including our first Holiday Essentials party on Sunday, don’t miss out! Tis the season!
2. Our #PoshStyle giveaway may be taking a little shopping break, but that doesn’t mean you can’t share your fab photos with us. Join a group of Poshaholics who created their own #30DayPoshFindChallenge to showcase their favorite finds, we are totally stalking their daily posts!
3. We heart Choo! Really, we do! We shared these gorgeous heels on Instagram earlier in the week, and we can’t stop thinking about them in all their beauty. If you are in the market for new pumps, snag these before they are gone!
4. We love a good chuckle, and this ecard definitely had us laughing! Let’s just say we know there will be some really good listings coming our way once the holidays come and go. ;-)
5. It’s all about the #PoshLove each and everyday for us here at PMHQ, so this photo from our user Sarah, just made us feel warm and fuzzy. We love you all so much and hope you have an amazing weekend, Poshers!
1. You may have heard we are headed to the East Coast to throw not one, but two LIVE Posh Parties! If you are in the Philly or DC area we’d love to meet you! For more information and the official invite, check out our blog posts on the Philly and DC events.
2. Whether you love Betsey Johnson or are just looking for a hot new dress for date night, join us virtually for Posh Parties all weekend!
3. Calling all lovers of Poshmark! If you’re showing off your fabulous new Poshmark purchases on your social media channels, be sure to hashtag it “PoshStyle”. We would love to celebrate your new purchase with you (and maybe even share it!).
4. We’re almost 10,000 strong on Instagram, and the love we receive from our Poshmark community can’t be more apparent than it is on Instagram. Follow us for more gorgeous listings, office style, and our adventures across the country at our live Posh Parties!
5. With temperatures getting to sundress weather this weekend, we’re lusting over Stephanie of Honey & Silk’s cut-out lime dress listing. If you find your closet filled with heavy infinity scarves and layers and layers of winter wear, this dress needs to be yours!
The Poshmark Team
There are many reasons why we love the color emerald: the Pantone gods has dubbed it color of the year, St. Patrick’s Day is all about that lucky hue, and it is a statement shade for spring.
At PMHQ, we believe that clothes are our good luck charms, and these listings of emerald darlings have us spreading the luck from closet to closet:
1. Viveca emerald cap-toe heels: $28
2. Emerald bow-tie earrings: $7
3. NWT Kate Spade emerald handbag: $120
Have a great weekend, and Happy Poshmarking!
Happy Friday, Poshmarkers! We are so excited for the crème de la crème of award shows with the Oscars this Sunday. Hello, gowns, diamonds, and fabulous shoes! From the always stunning nominee Jennifer Lawrence, to the oh-so-handsome Bradley Cooper, we are eager to see what everyone will be wearing!
To celebrate the Oscars, we are throwing a Posh Party Sunday afternoon! Be sure to join us for the Red Carpet Worthy Dresses & Gowns party. Trust us, there will be tons of glitz and glamour!
Here’s to a sparkly weekend!
Now that NY Fashion Week is over, let’s get right to our highlights from this fun-filled, amazing week!
1. NYFW & IFBCon: New York was filled with inspiration this last week (and plenty of snow)! The week was jam-packed with fashion and Poshmark love: from snapping Street Style pictures in Lincoln Center, hearing panelists speak at the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference, to meeting up with some rockstar Poshmarkers.
2. Posh Guide: Ever wanted tips on how to make your first sale, reserving an item, or just how to get started using Poshmark? Check out this new Posh Guide which has all these answers and more for you!
3. InstaLove: This week we hit a huge milestone of 6,000 lovely followers on Instagram and we want to say thank you to each and every one of you! How fast can we get to 10K? ;)
4. Posh Package: Yesterday (and everyday for us here at PMHQ, to be honest) was the “official” day of love. While searching through Instagram, we came across one Posh Package that was just bursting with hearts and smiles. How cute is the card and packaging? The thought behind putting this Poshmark package together just blew us away, so we had to share!
5. Party Time. Excellent: Is anyone else excited for a long holiday weekend? Whatever you have planned, whether it be lunch with friends, a nice hike, or date night out, don’t miss out on all the Posh Parties happening three times daily!
PS: #PoshmarkNYFW Instagram Contest Winner Announcement! Thank you to everyone who entered our Instagram Street Style giveaway! We had so many fabulous entries…but a HUGE congrats to Deidre Casey who re-posted this picture!
Another week has flown by and we’re getting excited (per usual) because Halloween is just around the corner! Not only are we trying to plan out our costumes, but next week we’re planning on having a little pumpkin decorating party with the whole office—good times at PMHQ! With fall in full swing, and the holidays getting closer, we’re feeling a bit joyous and jolly! See what else has us smiling in today’s Friday Five:
1. Social Edge Summit: For those of you who follow us on Twitter, you may have seen that one of our co-founders’ and our VP of Marketing, Tracy Sun, spoke at the SE Summit Conference held in San Francisco. Not only did Poshmark meet and mingle with fellow entrepreneurs and companies, but we had to represent with our famous traveling photo wall!
One of our favorite quotes from Tracy: “Mobile offers a different level of engagement. [Poshmark takes] it to a new level. You can discover in ways you couldn’t before."
2. Halloween Prep: It’s officially time to get in the Halloween(ie) spirit! We’ve been getting so much inspiration on how to fashionably decorate our office pumpkins, but this has to be one of our faves! What will you be doing to your pumpkins and, better yet, what are you dressing up as?!
3. Autumnal Inspiration: Yes, that’s tonight’s Posh Party theme, but we also have a slew of other fall fashion-inspired parties up ahead, including our “Jackets, Blazers & Layering Pieces” on Sunday evening! Be sure to get those scarves, boots, and sweaters ready to list!
5. Support the Cause: One of the reasons we love what we do so much is because we get to meet so many talented people, both virtually on Poshmark and across our social media channels, as well as in-person. We met the super sweet Itchelita on Instagram, where she posts adorable pictures of her handmade bracelets and tons of fashion inspiration. When she recently sent us over these pink and silver bracelets in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we knew we had to share the love and encourage you to join us! Itchelita is donating 50% of the proceeds of this bracelet to the American Breast Cancer Association. Fashion for a cause? YES, PLEASE!
Have a great weekend, Poshmarkers! See you on the app! xo
Can you believe it’s already the middle of October?! Neither can we (and we haven’t even started thinking of what to dress up as for Halloween!). But we’re definitely loving everything the gorgeous month of October is bringing along with it. Here are five things that have made us happy this week:
1. There’s a chill in the air! The weather in the Bay Area during this time of the year is a little unpredictable. One second we’re experiencing our long-overdue summer and the next moment the temperature calls for jackets and scarves. This week, we’ve definitely felt the latter—and are SO happy to dust off our faux fur, boots, and scarves and find new threads on Poshmark to fulfill our need to layer up!
2. Go Giants! While we’re on the subject of our hometown, we have to give a little shout-out to our favorite baseball team, the San Francisco Giants, for making it one step closer to the World Series. We’re not only impressed with their determination and teamwork, but we love the fact that we can continue to appropriately dress in orange and black!
3. Posh Party-It-Up kind of weekend! Not only are we beyond ready for tonight’s “Handbags, Shoes & Accessories” Posh Party (some of our personal favorites!), but we honestly can’t wait for tomorrow night’s party. Why? Because we get to channel our inner fierceness with you for our “Party Like a Rockstar” Posh Party! Bring on the leather, bling, and attitude, ladies!
4. Do blondes really have more fun? The answer is really up for debate, especially since most of our office is made up of brunettes, but we were all shocked—and in major awe—when the news hit the Internet that the gorgeous Erika Bearman, aka OscarPRGirl, turned her dark locks platinum blonde. This ambitious task took over twelve hours to complete and we can’t stop obsessing over her new look. Anyone else feeling inspired for a major makeover?
5. Thank you, new followers! We’re self-proclaimed social media geeks here in the office and get so excited each and every time we get a new follower on any of our accounts. Thank you for connecting with us, Tweeting us your latest Poshmark finds, and sharing your closets on Instagram!
It’s Friday, Friday, Friiiidayy! Okay, we apologize for potentially getting that song in your head, but another week has gone by and we are thrilled to share our highlights from the week!
1. New Posh Party Themes: This weekend we have a couple new themes that we are really excited about! Tonight is our “Casual Friday” Party (dressed down, but fashionable styles) and tomorrow night is our “Borrowed from the Boys" Party (blazers, button-ups, suits, trousers—oh my!), so be ready! If you have any fun Posh Party themes suggestions, let us know in the comment section below!
2. SXSW Panel Picker: We announced this yesterday in this post, but we would love all of your support in getting the mastermind behind Poshmark to speak at SXSW in Austin next March! Thank you to all who have already voted!
3. Pinteresting: We are SO close to our 500th follower on Pinterest. Woohoo! If you love shoes, arm candy, prints or anything to do with fashion, you most definitely will be doing some repinning!
4. Suggested Users: Exciting news! Starting this week, we will be picking new rockstar Poshmarkers to be added to our “Suggested Users List” in the app! If you have an amazing closet, fab Covershots and are an all around great Poshmarker, you have a chance too!
5. Posh Styled: We have been seeing so many Tweets & Instagrams of you rocking items purchased on Poshmark and let us just say, we. love. them. (!!!) Don’t forget to hashtag #Poshmark and #PoshStyled so we can share! How cute is yourstrulycarr’s new Gucci bag via Poshmark?!
Enjoy your weekend everyone!