1. The road to PoshFest has us two weeks away from Poshmark’s first ever fashion festival! (cue the music and glitter)
Don’t miss out on this celebration of woman entrepreneurship, Poshmark and you! You can still buy PoshFest tickets and get all the details on our Eventbrite page.
We can’t wait to see you there!
2. Fall is the season for conferences, and our founders are soaking in the limelight to talk about fashion, technology and of course, Poshmark! This past week our CEO and founder Manish Chandra discussed about the wonders of wearable tech at the Glazed Conference in SF. When asked whether Poshers would buy wearable tech, he said that if Michael Kors made a line we definitely would!
On Saturday, October 12th, our co-founder and all-around style queen Tracy Sun will be speaking at the iFabbo San Francisco Conference - so stay tuned!
3. Poshers, we want to send our love out to you for making us an insta-success on Instagram! We’re almost at 20k - and we’d appreciate your extra love and support to push us there! Share our IG with all your favorite people so that we can continue capturing the glitter, glitz and fashion of Poshmark!
4. Yahoo! featured Poshmark and fab user Britney in a recent article on how to make money outside of the normal 9-to-5 job with new moneymaking apps.
Watch Britney’s screen debut and check out the article here!
5. We want to wish you a happy Friday from PMHQ! At the end of the work week, we just want to remind all our working girls and power users out there that:
If you love this and other inspirational quotes, check out our “Words of Wisdom” board on Pinterest!
1. This week we launched our #PoshStyle Instagram Giveaway, and we are absolutely stunned by how creative and stylish you have ‘Posh Styled’ your purchases! And you’re in luck—it’s not too late to add an entry for this week’s giveaway. Head over to Instagram for more details.
Next week we’re starting a new #PoshStyle Giveaway… so get your Posh purchases ready for another chance to win!
2. We whip our hair back and forth! It’s just another day at PMHQ, and we couldn’t help but share a tiny bit of our day with you on Instagram! Check out our new Insta-video and follow us on Instagram, friends!
3.Yesterday we had the honor of attending the AltSummit Conference held at the gorgeous Fairmont Hotel. Not only did we get to hear super inspirational speakers all day, we connected with a ton of new (and old) friends! Thanks for having us, Alt!
4. At PMHQ, we’re a little shoe crazy, and by “a little,” we kind of a mean “a lot.” So when we stumble upon a closet like Darci’s that features lots of prints, color, and attitude, we can’t help but share it with our community. Check it out!
5. From work days to the weekends, we’re inviting you to Posh Party with us all week long! Invite your girls over for our “Girls’ Night Out” Posh Party on Saturday! On Sunday, play with prints and shop our “Prints and Pattern” Posh Party.
Happy Friday, friends! Wrapping up another amazing week that has had us grinning from ear to ear! Be sure to keep a watch out for some super exciting things happening next week! ;)
1. Funny Video of the Week! If you can at all relate to this video, then you definitely need Poshmark in your life! Be ready for some major LOL.
2. Go Team USA! Anyone else glued to their TVs watching the
hot swimmer guys Olympics? This has been an ongoing conversation here at the office and we are absolutely loving the games!
3. Designer Duds on Poshmark! Are you loving the branded Posh Parties as much as we are?! This morning’s “Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada & Christian Louboutin" party has us swooning over the amazing listings, including this fab Prada wallet!
5. Fun with Our Local Friends! We always love seeing some of our fave fashion gals around town, so when Poshmark co-founder Tracy saw the oh-so-stylish Anh of 9to5 Chic and Kim of J’adore Couture (and many others!) we had to snap a pic! Looking good as always, ladies!