What better way to embrace the warmer weather than by showing off that pedi with a great pair of spring sandals? We are spreading the PoshLove with some picks that are at the very top of our wish list.
Are you loving the ankle strap trend as much as we are? Then shop the showroom here!
Matisse Ankle Strap: $50 (
Giuseppe Zanetti Leather T Strap Sandal: $179 (
Zara Ankle Strap Sandal: $100
Colorblocked Ankle Strap Heels: $15 (
Leopard Print Ankle Strap Heels: $30 (
2. Speaking of bloggers, we have partnered up with Lucky Magazine and will be at the Lucky FABB conference next week in LA! If you are attending, be sure to swing by the lounge to say, snag some oh-so-posh goodies.
3. We couldn’t have started our Friday with a more exciting feature from Venture Beat. Named one of the 8 best shopping apps alongside some fashion heavy hitters, it’s safe to say our week (or month) is made! Check out the full article HERE.
4. Aint no party like a Poshmark party! If you live in the Los Angeles area, be sure to rsvp to our LIVE “Spring Fling” Posh Party happening next Wednesday, 4/2! Shopping, giveaways, & mingling— what’s not to love?
5. Ah, Snapchat. If you know how much we love social media, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that we are now on Snapchat. Follow along behind the scenes at PMHQ by adding us @ TeamPoshmark! See you on the snap side!
With Poshmark’s lower priced shipping officially in place, our inner shopaholics may just come out to play. We asked three devoted poshers—and members of Team Posh—what items they want to buy now that shipping is just $4.99 for all orders!
Silence & Noise Tank
She says: I love how the unique pattern within the stripes of this tank is colorful. What a fun twist on an otherwise normal white top!
Jeffrey Campbell Cutout Boots
She says: These boots are so fierce and edgy with their intricately placed cutouts.
Faux Fur Vest
She says: I’m such a sucker for a chic faux fur vest!
J. Crew Statement Coat
She says: I saw @coffeenapple wearing a pink coat and it looked so cute on her! I thought to myself, I definitely need a pink coat. Pink and J.Crew, what’s not to love?
She says: I always wanted wedge sneakers, but I would have been hesitant to purchase before the label change cause I’d have to pay more for items less than $25. Now I can buy whatever I want!
Knee High Floral Socks
She says: I wouldn’t normally wear florally stuff, but these looks so fun and flirty!
She says: Classics in my book! Docs can be worn with so many different looks from a pair of skinny jeans to a femme flirty dress to add some edge.
She says: Festival season is just around the corner. I imagine wearing this to Coachella with some high waisted jeans.
She says: You can never have too many pairs of sunglasses. I love that with the new $4.99 shipping these are under $17 bucks!
Now it’s your turn! Tell us what you’ll be scooping up with the new PoshPost label!
With the winter season almost under wraps, we can’t help but get excited for all that spring has to offer! We recently kicked off our countdown to florals, lace, and bright colors with this Spring Preview Posh Party, and wanted to share a few of our favorite listings that will be perfect for a sunny spring day!
1. Floral Romper: $25 (
2. Printed Pumps: $30
3. Colorful Statement Necklace: $20
4. Asos Colorblock Blouse: $39
1. You may have heard we are headed to the East Coast to throw not one, but two LIVE Posh Parties! If you are in the Philly or DC area we’d love to meet you! For more information and the official invite, check out our blog posts on the Philly and DC events.
2. Whether you love Betsey Johnson or are just looking for a hot new dress for date night, join us virtually for Posh Parties all weekend!
3. Calling all lovers of Poshmark! If you’re showing off your fabulous new Poshmark purchases on your social media channels, be sure to hashtag it “PoshStyle”. We would love to celebrate your new purchase with you (and maybe even share it!).
4. We’re almost 10,000 strong on Instagram, and the love we receive from our Poshmark community can’t be more apparent than it is on Instagram. Follow us for more gorgeous listings, office style, and our adventures across the country at our live Posh Parties!
5. With temperatures getting to sundress weather this weekend, we’re lusting over Stephanie of Honey & Silk’s cut-out lime dress listing. If you find your closet filled with heavy infinity scarves and layers and layers of winter wear, this dress needs to be yours!
The Poshmark Team
We’re jumping up and down with anticipation of our Spring Trends Posh Party tomorrow, which we’re hosting LIVE from NYC along with some of our favorite NYC-based bloggers! To get you in the mood, we wanted to share 6 of our favorite spring looks worn by each of our co-hosts:
1. Laura of On The Racks is rocking florals with those adorable Citizens of Humanity jeans. We especially love how she paired them up with caged booties for an edgier look.
2. Caroline of Sweet Caroline in the City mixes her adorable polka-dotted top with perfect-for-spring, bold colors for the ideal 9-to-5 look.
3. Christina of Profresh Style isn’t afraid of mixing bold prints! We’re loving this look and have our eyes set on those lady-printed Orla Kiely pants.
4. Jessie of Style and Pepper shows us how she rocks a bold, floral print on the beach. We’re smitten with the adorable headband she styled the look with, but also like the fact that this photoshoot looks like it came straight out of an Anthropologie catalog!
5. Christine of Court & Hudson keeps it classy (and oh-so-gorgeous!) with a sweet and feminine peplum top.
6. Bonnie of Flashes of Style looks fabulous in this feminine mint and pastel pink outfit.