The gals at PMHQ are not only obsessed with making your Poshmark experience more fabulous, but they are also big on trends! We asked a few members of our Community team to share what spring trends they can’t wait to try out - along with a few of their Showooms wishlist items.
Showroom: Jeffrey Campbell Under $100
She says: “Quilted and trimmed with chains make these chic wedges perfect to wear for winter to spring transition. These beauties will even keep me looking luxe all the way through those fun summer nights!”
Showroom: Printed Pants
She says: “I am woman, hear my roar! Printed leopard pants are chic for the office and glam for a night-out in the city! After all, leopard is pretty much neutral, right?”
Showroom: Saint Laurent Heels & Shoes
She says: “These stilettos are like finding a pot of gold but in the form of a shoe! The metallic pebbled look is the perfect touch to an edgy leather look or even a sweet pastel outfit.”
Showroom: Proenza Schouler PS1 Bags
She says: “This casual chic bag is perfect for my work week and then into the weekend!”
Showroom: Zara Under $50
She says: “Burgundy is a stylish color for day and night; I like that I can transition these.”
Showroom: Valentino Handbags & Shoes
She says: “Every girl needs a pop of color!”
Showroom: Zara Under $50
She says: “I’m obsessed with French Bulldogs, so the print on these pants is too cute to handle!”
Showroom: Kate Spade Wallets
She says: “I love the polka dots on this fabulous clutch. It’s the perfect size to carry all of your everyday necessities.”
Showroom: D’Orsay Shoes
She says: “These black d’orsay flats are the perfect staple to any wardrobe because they’re both comfortable and on trend.”
1. Hey, social (media) butterflies! Did you know that Poshmark is on Google+? Now, you can follow all the updates on fashion fun at PMHQ on our newest platform.
If you love daily style and sass, be sure to follow us on Google+ and give us a +1!
2. Ever wanted to chat with Poshmark about the latest in the fashion industry, beauty tips and more? Every Wednesday, we talk shop at StyleCaster’s most buzzed-about hour on Twitter, StyleChat!
If you follow and use the hashtag “StyleChat” at 12PM PST, you can send us all your questions about trending fashion and join style mavens from all across the world for the fashionable hour on Twitter.
3. Oh la love! We’re crushing on the “Ankle Strap Heels, Sandals & Wedges” Showroom because we’re obsessed with shoes that are flirty AND fierce.
We want almost every shoe in this Showroom, and we hope that you can find the pair of your dreams here.
4. The Posh Party fun doesn’t end with the work week.
Whether you’re cozying up with a wine glass and Netflix or out with your girlfriends, join us for our weekend Posh Parties for all your shopping needs - all from your phone!
5. Friday is a day of inspiration, so we hope to kickstart a fabulous weekend with a little reminder to always style yourself with class and a little Posh. ;)
For more daily inspiration, be sure to follow our "Words of Wisdom" board on Pinterest!
One of the greatest romances a woman can have is with her closet. With Valentine’s Day coming up, get a gift that you can fall in love with over and over again. For the most romantic shopping day of the year, Herve Leger and Valentino are the men who can set your heart a-flutter.
Tan and Black Herve Leger Dress: $995
Herve Leger V-Neck Lilac Bandage Dress: $550
Herve Leger Limited Edition Midnight Navy Dress: $400
Valentino Platform Lace Pump Black & Taupe: $525
Valentino Rockstud Strappy Ballerina Flats: $400
Valentino Black Patent Bow Heels: $599
1. Looking fierce, Manish! This week we had the pleasure of watching our Founder & CEO walk the runway at San Jose Jazz’s first-ever men’s charity fashion show, featuring some of Silicon Valley’s most brilliant minds. No stranger to fashion, Manish rocked the house!
2. Even though our beloved 49ers aren’t going to be in the Super Bowl this year, we want to wish everyone a happy Sunday Funday! Super Bowl babes, what are you wearing this weekend?
3. Do you have a Posh purchase that you absolutely love? Show us how you #POSHSTYLE them, and your picture could be featured by us! We’ve got our eyes and ears on Twitter and Instagram, so just tag your photo with the hashtag POSHSTYLE.
4. Booties + winter = one fashionable season.
If you’re looking for the perfect cold-weather essential, look no further than our Ankle Boots Showroom. From Aldo to Tory Burch, you’ll find the perfect pair for your closet. For all the fashion fun, shop Ankle Boots and our other fabulous Showrooms!
5. Friday is a day for inspiration, so we couldn’t help but share some from our Pinterest board, Words of Wisdom!
Staying in on Friday? Remember, Posh darlings, that “just being” is so much fun. Add a little Poshing to your weekend, and it’s a real PARTY!
With awards season in full swing, we’ve noticed that metallics are Hollywood’s favorite new trend. Inspired by all that sparkle, we want to help you get red carpet ready for your next night-out or to bring a little glamour to your office wear.
BEBE Pink & Sequin Blazer: $68
Zara Silver Flats: $40
If you can’t get enough of sequins, be sure to stop by our Sequin Jackets & Blazers Showroom.
Whether your cold-weather style is lovely in leather or darling in knitwear, our Showrooms have everything you need to stay stylish through the winter. Check out our Moto & Biker Jackets Showroom for the perfect statement piece or Slouchy & Oversized Sweaters Showroom for comfort and cuteness all season long.
All Saints Albany Biker Leather Jacket: $250
Willow & Clay Camouflage Knit Cardigan: $93
Cream Oversized Tribal Print Knit Cardigan: $35
Polka Dot Sweater: $15
1. Our favorite Friday Showroom is "Riding Boots"! Who doesn’t love a good pair of leather boots, and there are so many to pick from in this Showroom. From Franco Sarto to Hunter, you can find a boot that fits your budget and look fabulous in your cold weather wardrobe.
Check out the “Riding Boots” Showroom here!
Read about the newest updates about Poshmark meow.
3. Emojis. We all know and love these happy little icons used on our iPhones, but are you ever stumped about seeing them on your desktop in those strange empty squares? (Fail.) Now with Chromoji, a simple extension that allows you to see emojis from your Chrome web browser, you can see if a seller is bundle-friendly in their description. Just another Posh tip to make shopping even easier.
4. Poshmark investor and Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher tweeted us and sent us some major PoshLove this week. Let’s say that we were major fangirls about it.
5. Need your app-related questions answered fast? Check out our Posh Guide for frequently asked questions and general tips to get your closet up and running.
Our newest feature, Showrooms, is a shopaholic’s retail dream. Can you imagine an entire showroom filled with your favorite brands, trends and styles - available 24/7 on your mobile device? Yes, please! Shop items from all your favorite stores without having to pay full price with Showrooms.
This week, we’re especially crushing on the Topshop & ASOS Showroom! Trending styles at an affordable price are right up our alley! Check out our wishlist items from this Showroom and be sure to shop the other ones here.
ASOS Belted Dolman Sleeve Coat: $75
Topshop Pink Jacquard Cropped Pants: $50 Retail $80
1. As the fashion-obsessed, we can’t get enough of Instagram! Our Poshmark Instagram community shows us so much PoshLove and PoshStyle that it inspires us to share our own fashion finds, inspiration and more every day. We’re almost to 25k followers on IG - spread the love to your friends and other Poshers and follow us if you haven’t already!
2. Brrr! With the cold front of winter asking for layering expertise that can rival the Olsens, shop for your winter essentials with our new and nifty Showrooms feature! We’re particularly crushing on the Frye Boots showroom with all the leather-loving listings for you to enjoy. Check them out here!
3. Posh Party all day every day! This weekend we have our ever-trendy Fresh Fashion party on Saturday and the lace-loving Flirty & Feminine party on Sunday. With a weekend like that, why wait in lines and crowds at the mall? Shop now!
4. What’s more fabulous than glitter and football? This weekend we’ve got our local 49ers on our minds - as they face off the Panthers this Sunday for one step closer to the Super Bowl. The Niners have their own personal cheerleaders at PMHQ - we’ll be sure to wear our red and gold loud, proud and fabulously!