Step 1: Poshmark makes buying very simple and secure. See an item you like and want to buy? Tap the ‘Buy Now’ button on the listing. If you see an item within your Feed, click the blue ‘View details and buy’ link on the bottom right-hand corner of the listing to get to the blue ‘Buy Now’ button.
Step 2: Enter your credit card, your shipping, and your billing information. We always require a credit card to purchase an item on Poshmark. Rest assured that we will not charge anything to your card in the event that the total price of the item (after taxes and shipping) is covered by your current balance and any credits you may have in your account.
Step 3: Carefully review your order information. If all looks good, submit your order.
Please refrain from paying or buying outside of Poshmark through PayPal or other offline means, as we cannot protect you if the item you purchase is damaged, lost, or misrepresented. You may also be banned from the Poshmark community.
Did you know that you can shop all of your favorite brands on Poshmark? That’s right - Poshmark is your one-stop shop for amazing products at even more amazing prices (and you don’t even have to leave your house)!
To search for items by a specific brand:
Filter the search results even further to find products by the brand in a specific category, your sizes, price range, and new with tags. Simply click the ‘Filter’ button on the top right-hand corner and select what you’d like to see. To view the new results, click on the ‘Back’ button.
Search. Find. Shop. All in the palm of your hand.
With so many fabulous products that are being added to closets on Poshmark daily, it’s safe to say that one of the most-popular features on the app is the ‘My Likes’ section. Use ‘My Likes’ to keep track of all of your favorite listings and Poshmark stylemates!
To like an item, either click the ‘Like’ button at the bottom of a listing or double tap on any image within the listing.
Every time you ‘like’ an item on Poshmark, the item is placed in your ‘My Likes’ section, which can be found at the top of your main Feed.
Open up your ‘My Likes’ section when you’re ready to shop to find which products you’ve had your eyes on (and which ones belong in your closet ASAP!).
Happy liking and shopping!
We know you have handfuls of clothes, jewelry, and accessories that are collecting dust in your closet. The list below will help you de-clutter and turn those once-loved items into cash on Poshmark.
Here are a few ideas of items to list that we know every girl has in her closet:
1. The designer jeans that don’t fit quite right.
2. Heels that are just a smidge too high.
3. The cocktail dress from last year’s holiday party.
4. Jewelry from an ex.
5. A gifted scarf you never wear.
6. A dress you bought for a wedding and never wore again.
7. Shoes purchased on sale that are too small, but were too good of a deal to pass up.
8. The blazer you bought for an interview.
9. A handbag that’s too big.
10. Sunglasses that don’t fit your face shape.
So get to it! Unlock that treasure and make room—and money—for things you really love today!
We’re definitely feeling the love from our amazing community day in and day out at Poshmark HQ thanks to your positive comments, feedback, and suggestions. That’s why we’re so excited to let you know that we have a spankin’ new version of the app available NOW in the App Store that incorporates many of your suggestions, new tools to help you discover products, and so much more! Go on and update to see it for yourself!
In this update:
Your ‘My Likes’ & the Search Tool Are Now in A New, More Convenient Location! We’ve made your main Feed even prettier and more useful with easier access to the listings you’ve liked and to our Search tool. Find them by clicking on the ‘Feed’ tab at the bottom-left hand corner of the app.
Updated ‘My Size’ Filter: Hello, personalized shopping! We’ve now made it even easier to customize your search results and shop past Posh Parties by viewing products across all categories that are only your size.
To set your ‘My Size’ Filter:
To search for items in your size:
New ‘Price Filter’ in Search: Have a specific budget in mind when shopping for your next designer handbag? No problem! You can now filter your search results and shop past Posh Parties with our new ‘Price Filter’ to see items for sale that fall into your desired price range.
To set your Price Filter:
Posh Etiquette: Ever wonder how to become a rockstar Poshmarker and an amazing brand ambassador within our community? Then be sure to read our new “Poshmark Etiquette” at any time in the app for a few simple, straightforward community dos and don’ts.
To access, click on your profile tab at the bottom right corner of the app. Select the ‘Posh Etiquette’ option at the top of the screen.
iPad App: Updated Look: Our iPad app got an upgrade - and we hope you love it as much as we do! Check out the fresh new layout of your closet, past Posh Parties, and all of the browse/search pages.
1. Calling all glamour girls and limelight ladies! Vanessa Hudgens is on Poshmark and selling her fabulous items for Make-A-Wish Foundation. Her listings officially went live in her closet today, and her clutch and Louboutins are absolutely lustworthy! For more details, check out her blog post about Poshmark and Make-A-Wish! Don’t be shy and give her closet some love:
2. This past Wednesday, we visited the sunny and ever-so-sassy city of San Diego for a LIVE Posh Party! We met an amazing community of Poshmark lovers, fashion influencers, and industry folks who made us feel that warm SoCal Posh Love! Reminisce with us and check out our Facebook album with tons of party pictures. Feel free to tag yourself!
3. Pinterest lovers! As the temperatures are warming up, are you looking for a new springtime look to match the weather? Check out our new Pinterest board, Spring Awakening, for some hot spring trends and style inspirations. We’re reaching nearly 2,000 followers! Help us get there and follow our boards for fashion fun and a little daily glamour!
4. Instagram recently added a new feature called Photos of You, where you can tag your friends in your pictures (similar to Facebook)! Since we’re Instagram smitten, we’re loving this new feature and would love if you’d tag us whenever you’re wearing something darling from Poshmark, sharing your closet, or sending out a fabulous package!
5. For our Weekend Wishlist, we’re lusting over these adorable DVF ballet flats in dusty rose. We can’t get enough of this darling color for spring, and the leopard print adds a little sass to the sugar. Check them out before they’re gone!
Have a wonderful weekend!
The Cure sang about how much they loved Friday, the Weeknd about Thursday, but why doesn’t anyone write any love songs about Monday? At PMHQ, we are absolutely mad about Mondays because we get to share with you bright and bold spring trends and our favorite brands that are being featured in all of our posh parties this week.
Help us welcome back our super sweet Seattle Posh Party hosts, Alix of AlixRose and Jess of FreshJess this week for Thursday’s party. Also, don’t forget to browse the closets of our other ever-so-fabulous hosts: Amie & Donna, Kristen, Jenn, and Kathy!