What better way to embrace the warmer weather than by showing off that pedi with a great pair of spring sandals? We are spreading the PoshLove with some picks that are at the very top of our wish list.
Are you loving the ankle strap trend as much as we are? Then shop the showroom here!
Matisse Ankle Strap: $50 (
Giuseppe Zanetti Leather T Strap Sandal: $179 (
Zara Ankle Strap Sandal: $100
Colorblocked Ankle Strap Heels: $15 (
Leopard Print Ankle Strap Heels: $30 (
Welcome back to the work week, Poshers! We’ve got a great line-up of Posh Parties with fabulous themes and stylish hosts!
In honor of one of our favorite designer’s birthday, we wanted to show our PoshLove by sharing a few Marc Jacobs listings that are on our wish list.
Happy Birthday to the one and only Marc Jacobs!
Marc Jacobs Bag: $250 (
Marc by Marc Jacobs Ring: $60 (
Tweed Blazer: $100 (
Marc Jacobs Eugenie Clutch: $259 (
Want even more Marc Jacobs pieces at a fraction of the price? Shop the entire brand page HERE!
We are saying “goodbye” to the cold winter months, while welcoming (hopefully) sunny April with open arms!
Don’t miss out on all the stylish Posh Parties happening this week, and don’t forget to rsvp to our LIVE LA “Spring Fling” Posh Party on Wednesday if you haven’t already.
Here’s to a great week, Poshers!
2. Speaking of bloggers, we have partnered up with Lucky Magazine and will be at the Lucky FABB conference next week in LA! If you are attending, be sure to swing by the lounge to say, snag some oh-so-posh goodies.
3. We couldn’t have started our Friday with a more exciting feature from Venture Beat. Named one of the 8 best shopping apps alongside some fashion heavy hitters, it’s safe to say our week (or month) is made! Check out the full article HERE.
4. Aint no party like a Poshmark party! If you live in the Los Angeles area, be sure to rsvp to our LIVE “Spring Fling” Posh Party happening next Wednesday, 4/2! Shopping, giveaways, & mingling— what’s not to love?
5. Ah, Snapchat. If you know how much we love social media, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that we are now on Snapchat. Follow along behind the scenes at PMHQ by adding us @ TeamPoshmark! See you on the snap side!
1. Did you hear the news?! We’ve teamed up with USPS to bring our amazing community PoshPost! Read all about this exciting change here—and check out what the press is saying on Tech Crunch, ZDNet, Racked SF & more!
2. This past Tuesday we kicked off 2014 with our first LIVE Posh Party of the year, right here in our hometown of San Francisco and couldn’t have asked for a better evening. Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate with us and check out all the photos from the event on our Facebook page!
3. Mark your calendars, Los Angeles! We are heading back down to sunny SoCal for another Posh Party on Wednesday, April 2nd. Get ready for shopping, giveaways, mingling, and more! Stay tuned for all the deets next week!
4. Calling all blogger babes! Poshmark has partnered with Lucky Magazine’s Fashion and Beauty Blogger Conference to announce some exciting new tools for our Poshmark influencers. If you will be at the conference, be on the lookout for us!
5. Spring is here! With the sun finally starting to shine, we are excited to spend the weekend wearing our florals, sunnies, sandals and more! Don’t miss out on shopping with us all weekend long to snag some great deals on the spring essentials!
With Poshmark’s lower priced shipping officially in place, our inner shopaholics may just come out to play. We asked three devoted poshers—and members of Team Posh—what items they want to buy now that shipping is just $4.99 for all orders!
Silence & Noise Tank
She says: I love how the unique pattern within the stripes of this tank is colorful. What a fun twist on an otherwise normal white top!
Jeffrey Campbell Cutout Boots
She says: These boots are so fierce and edgy with their intricately placed cutouts.
Faux Fur Vest
She says: I’m such a sucker for a chic faux fur vest!
J. Crew Statement Coat
She says: I saw @coffeenapple wearing a pink coat and it looked so cute on her! I thought to myself, I definitely need a pink coat. Pink and J.Crew, what’s not to love?
She says: I always wanted wedge sneakers, but I would have been hesitant to purchase before the label change cause I’d have to pay more for items less than $25. Now I can buy whatever I want!
Knee High Floral Socks
She says: I wouldn’t normally wear florally stuff, but these looks so fun and flirty!
She says: Classics in my book! Docs can be worn with so many different looks from a pair of skinny jeans to a femme flirty dress to add some edge.
She says: Festival season is just around the corner. I imagine wearing this to Coachella with some high waisted jeans.
She says: You can never have too many pairs of sunglasses. I love that with the new $4.99 shipping these are under $17 bucks!
Now it’s your turn! Tell us what you’ll be scooping up with the new PoshPost label!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Poshers! While the Monday blues are on break this week (hello, green!), we are gearing up for our first LIVE Posh Party of 2014 right here in our hometown of SF!
Be sure to RSVP by today to get in on all the shopping fun with Kate of The Fancy Pants Report, Amanda of Advice from a 20 Something, Caity of Moi Contre La Vie, and Jillian of Sweet & Spark! Don’t miss out on all our other stylish parties happening all week long!
There’s something to be said about a great Covershot combined with some really phenomenal merchandise. We are currently smitten with Michelle’s closet for the streamlined look of her listings and not to mention the amazing deals she’s offering. One of everything, please!
1. Pony Hair Animal Print Loafers (
retail $70) $40
2. Brown Leather Bomber Jacket (
retail $200) $60
3. Charcoal Grey Wool Gloves (
retail $269) $50
4. Amber Teardrop Earrings (
retail $65) $50
5. Vintage Tapestry Fabric Clutch $10
6. Peachy Shades (
retail $20) $5
Make up for the lost hour of sleep by treating yourself to a little shopping! We have you covered each and everyday with fabulous hosts and super stylish themes!