1. Bay Area, Poshers mark your calendars! On Tuesday, March 18th we will be throwing our first LIVE Posh Party of the year in San Francisco. We hope you will join us and our fabulous co-hosts for a night of shopping, mingling, and tons of fashion fun!
2. Our local 7x7 Magazine has lovingly included us in their recent article on the Future of Fashion. We are so honored to have made an appearance in one of our favorite SF publications! Check us out below!
3. Are you ready for Festival season?! We sure are! Get inspired with us on Pinterest by checking out our Festival of Fashion board full of flower crowns and fringed bags!
4. With spring literally right around the corner, it couldn’t be a better time for a closet clean out! Get ready for the new sunny season by listing (and shopping) on Poshmark! New to the app? Check out our Posh Guide to get started!
5. Weekends are for relaxing, brunches and tons of SHOPPING! Check out our Posh Parties happening each and every day to score your favorite fashions! Happy Poshing!
With the winter season almost under wraps, we can’t help but get excited for all that spring has to offer! We recently kicked off our countdown to florals, lace, and bright colors with this Spring Preview Posh Party, and wanted to share a few of our favorite listings that will be perfect for a sunny spring day!
1. Floral Romper: $25 (
2. Printed Pumps: $30
3. Colorful Statement Necklace: $20
4. Asos Colorblock Blouse: $39
With this new fabulous month comes new fabulous Posh Parties! Weather you are looking to get a sneak peek at spring trends, or snag a few more cozy sweaters to last through the end of winter, we’ve got you covered!
Join our stylish hosts Kristina, Sarah, Baba and Justina, in addition to our other Poshtastic community hosts all week long! Also, don’t miss out on a few ladies from #TeamPosh hosting tonight-see you there!
One of the greatest romances a woman can have is with her closet. With Valentine’s Day coming up, get a gift that you can fall in love with over and over again. For the most romantic shopping day of the year, Herve Leger and Valentino are the men who can set your heart a-flutter.
Tan and Black Herve Leger Dress: $995
Herve Leger V-Neck Lilac Bandage Dress: $550
Herve Leger Limited Edition Midnight Navy Dress: $400
Valentino Platform Lace Pump Black & Taupe: $525
Valentino Rockstud Strappy Ballerina Flats: $400
Valentino Black Patent Bow Heels: $599
For the year’s most romantic week, we’ve got a complete Posh Party lineup for your Valentine’s Day date night needs. From hot-to-trot heels to stunning dresses, you’ll fall in love with your closet once again! Shop the style picks from this week’s fashion influencers - Lori of The Sequined Unicorn, Alexandra (Instagram: @alvictoria), Khailey of Khic Etiquette and Anna of A Dash of Chic - or our other fabulous community hosts.
Leather, leather, leather! This luxe trend is everywhere, but what is the most stylish and original way to wear it? Fashion bloggers and power Poshers - Tracy of The Right Shoes Blog and Jackie of Living After Midnite - answers all our questions about this popular trend for winter (and every other season).
If you can’t get enough of these leather ladies’ style tips, check out their host picks tonight at our Downtown Chic Posh Party!
If we had to choose just one (and by one, we mean one of many) investment piece for fall, a leather jacket would definitely be at the top of the list. Dress it up with a fabulous dress and heels or down with jeans, a sweater and boots- the luxurious layering options are endless and guaranteed to make you look super rad with a whole lot of chic.
Treat yourself to one that you can wear all winter long! Here are some faves from Poshmark:
1. Michael Kors Quilted Jacket- $300 (
2. Helmut Lang Shearling Jacket- $1500 (
3. All Saints Moto Jacket- $485 (
(Image via Pinterest)
New to Poshmark? Welcome! Use Poshmark on the web to find TONS of cool new products and connect with thousands of stylish women across the country, no matter what your style.
Let’s get started! Once you’re logged in, the toolbar at the top of your screen has everything you need.
1. Feed – A real-time stream of items being shared by the people you follow.
2. Parties – Posh Parties are the best way to connect with new users and discover awesome items. You definitely want to check these out!
3. Explore – Look at Poshmark listings by product type like: Handbags, Dresses, Shoes, etc.
4. Search – Use our search bar to find anything (and everything!) your heart desires.
5. Newsfeed – This is the icon located next to the search bar. Get news and updates here, including @ mentions and comments!
6. Your Account – This is the icon with your username. Check orders, access your “My Likes,” and more!
Share, like, comment and buy items from the web. To list your own items for sale, make sure you download our app!
Meet Pamela: a rockstar Poshmarker from Seattle who loves to shop.
Whether it’s on Poshmark, at Nordstrom’s flagship store, or a variety of local boutiques, she’s all about it! If you peek into her closet, you’d find a whole lot of black, but Pam uses these pieces to achieve three signature styles: “clean and classy with an edge”, “drippy drapey” a la Rick Owens or Alexander Wang, or boho… and she totally rocks these well.
You can catch her Poshmarking anywhere from the road in her car (in the passenger seat, of course), in bed, on break at work, and even while shopping! Read on to see what else she has to say about her love for Poshmark and so much more!
Poshmark (PM): Why do you love Poshmark?
Pamela (P): There’s so many reasons I love Poshmark. One, it’s given me a reason not to let my closet go haywire. I can actually maintain my closet now. It’s a bit more manageable than it was last year before I started using the app. Two, I love stumbling across items I have missed in store or I am currently obsessing about, but know the fiancé would freak if I purchased that item at retail value. Lol. Three, it’s given me the opportunity to build new friendships with ladies who are just as obsessed with fashion as I am. And four, I get to see first hand how lovely people can be. I see closets on Poshmark that actually donate the earnings they receive to charities. I just think that’s fantastic!
PM: What was your favorite Poshmark purchase?
P: My Alexander Wang Rocco with all black hardware for $450! That was such a steal!
PM: As an amazing Poshmarker, what are some tips and tricks you would give to new community members?
P: Covershot and description are everything! Always make sure the pictures are clear and thoroughly describe the item. Don’t describe the items as “pink shirt” or “black shoes” Look at it this way, would you buy something at an online shop that describes items in that manner. Also, SHARE, SHARE, SHARE! Share your items and share others. I know some ladies have shared my items and out of curiosity I’d start filtering through their closets and I’d find items that I would end up purchasing. Make sure to play nice; this is like owning your own shop. Ladies remember who wasn’t easy or nice to work with. Just like that 100 other Poshers know about you—and not in a good way. Finally, just have fun! This app was made to sell and buy and build new friendships!