That’s right, Poshers! It’s time to get excited for PoshFest 2014, happening in the city where it all began - San Francisco! Join us November 8th and 9th for a weekend full of empowerment, style, Posh Partying, and, of course, hanging with Team Posh and your PFFs!
Tickets are on sale now and if you act fast, save 20% off through 11:59pm PST July 20th. The ticket includes breakfast and lunch both days, seats to all panels, keynotes and workshops, and entry to Saturday night’s exclusive Posh Party.
Highlights from last year’s PoshFest:
You can check out the photos from PoshFest 2013 here.
Register now and secure your spot! More details will be announced in the coming weeks, so please stay tuned. Space is limited and tickets are on a first-come first-serve basis.
See you in San Francisco!
1. Did you hear the news?! We’ve teamed up with USPS to bring our amazing community PoshPost! Read all about this exciting change here—and check out what the press is saying on Tech Crunch, ZDNet, Racked SF & more!
2. This past Tuesday we kicked off 2014 with our first LIVE Posh Party of the year, right here in our hometown of San Francisco and couldn’t have asked for a better evening. Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate with us and check out all the photos from the event on our Facebook page!
3. Mark your calendars, Los Angeles! We are heading back down to sunny SoCal for another Posh Party on Wednesday, April 2nd. Get ready for shopping, giveaways, mingling, and more! Stay tuned for all the deets next week!
4. Calling all blogger babes! Poshmark has partnered with Lucky Magazine’s Fashion and Beauty Blogger Conference to announce some exciting new tools for our Poshmark influencers. If you will be at the conference, be on the lookout for us!
5. Spring is here! With the sun finally starting to shine, we are excited to spend the weekend wearing our florals, sunnies, sandals and more! Don’t miss out on shopping with us all weekend long to snag some great deals on the spring essentials!
It’s no secret that we are huge supporters of our sharing economy buddies, so when we heard about local ride-sharing app Sidecar’s relaunch, we were so excited to be asked to be a creative director of one of their driver’s cars!
With the new Sidecar, you have options. Now you can choose your ride based on price, when it will arrive, the type of vehicle and amenities such as fun Instagram worthy props, refreshments, and shopping—oh wait, that’s our car!
Looking to unlock the key to your revolving closet? Our car has the answer! Fully equipped with a slideshow featuring some of the best closets on Poshmark, refreshing beverages, chic pillows, giveaways and so much more— you will be treated like the royalty you are!
Live in San Francisco? Download Sidecar and take the poshest ride in town (aka #PoshPickup) from 3/13-3/21 by selecting the Poshmark logo on the app. First time rider? Enter promo code “POSHMARK” to get $15 toward your first ride!
Be sure to use the hashtag #TastemakerTakeover for a chance to win a month of Sidecar rides and #PoshPickup for a bunch of chances at winning a shopping spree to Poshmark! Score!
Who says you can’t wear white after Labor Day? Not us!
You’re invited to dress away the end of summer in white and join us for our next Bay Area Community Meet-Up at Poshmark Headquarters on Thursday, September 5 from 6pm-9pm.
Visit us at:
We live, eat, and breathe everything fashion and tech related, which is why we are so excited to announce our partnership with Third Wave Fashion! The NYC-based company is coming to San Francisco to host a fun event on Embracing Fashion In Tech.
Not only have we invited other Bay Area industry professionals to speak on the panel, but our own Co-Founders and CEO Manish Chandra and Tracy Sun will be getting in on the action! We hope you can come join us, have a cocktail, and do some networking! See below for all the details.
Who: Third Wave Fashion, Poshmark + Fashion Technology Accelerator
What: Networking, Industry Panel, Demos, & Cocktails
When: Tuesday, November 13th 6:30-9pm
Where: Zappos Lab HQ, 121 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA 94015
Tickets: Click here to register for the event!
**BONUS**: Poshmark is gifting tickets to the first 50 people to register using code “TWFPoshmark”. Hurry, they’re going fast!