Happy New Year, Poshers!
Welcome the new year with a little closet space for 2014 fashion trends! With Poshmark, some wine, and Beyonce on the speakers, you can have a little listing party from the comfort of your home on your mobile device and sell items from your closet for some extra cash!
Make it a New Years resolution and de-clutter for a new closet and a new you!
1. Party time, excellent! Another Friday is here, meaning a whole weekend full of stylish Posh Parties are upon us including our first Holiday Essentials party on Sunday, don’t miss out! Tis the season!
2. Our #PoshStyle giveaway may be taking a little shopping break, but that doesn’t mean you can’t share your fab photos with us. Join a group of Poshaholics who created their own #30DayPoshFindChallenge to showcase their favorite finds, we are totally stalking their daily posts!
3. We heart Choo! Really, we do! We shared these gorgeous heels on Instagram earlier in the week, and we can’t stop thinking about them in all their beauty. If you are in the market for new pumps, snag these before they are gone!
4. We love a good chuckle, and this ecard definitely had us laughing! Let’s just say we know there will be some really good listings coming our way once the holidays come and go. ;-)
5. It’s all about the #PoshLove each and everyday for us here at PMHQ, so this photo from our user Sarah, just made us feel warm and fuzzy. We love you all so much and hope you have an amazing weekend, Poshers!
New to Poshmark? Welcome! Use Poshmark on the web to find TONS of cool new products and connect with thousands of stylish women across the country, no matter what your style.
Let’s get started! Once you’re logged in, the toolbar at the top of your screen has everything you need.
1. Feed – A real-time stream of items being shared by the people you follow.
2. Parties – Posh Parties are the best way to connect with new users and discover awesome items. You definitely want to check these out!
3. Explore – Look at Poshmark listings by product type like: Handbags, Dresses, Shoes, etc.
4. Search – Use our search bar to find anything (and everything!) your heart desires.
5. Newsfeed – This is the icon located next to the search bar. Get news and updates here, including @ mentions and comments!
6. Your Account – This is the icon with your username. Check orders, access your “My Likes,” and more!
Share, like, comment and buy items from the web. To list your own items for sale, make sure you download our app!
Ever notice the little yellow ‘Reserve’ flag at the bottom of a listing? Have you come across a listing that says “Reserved” in the title with an outrageous price tag? Find out what they mean below!
Yellow Reserve Banner: This automatically appears on a listing when a buyer clicks on the ‘Buy Now’ button on the listing. It remains there for 10 minutes while they enter their information and complete the purchase. This flag is controlled by the system and there is no way to manually add it to a listing.
How to Manually Reserve an Item: Poshmark does not currently support item reservations. However, some sellers elect to place an item as “Not for Sale,” a feature that clearly tells buyers which listings are no longer available in your closet. This includes items sold in bundles, reserved listings, notes, or purchases that you just want to share with other Poshers (#PoshFinds!). Listings that are marked “Not for Sale” don’t have a blue “Buy Now” button, but others will still be able to see, like, share, and comment on them.
To mark a listing as “Not for Sale”: click the “Edit” icon on the listing details page > select “Mark as Not for Sale.”
To make one of these listings available for purchase: click the “Edit” icon on the listing details page > select “Mark as Available.”
At Poshmark, we’re all about helping you fall in love with your closet again. How? By selling the fashions you love, but no longer wear and using the money you make to buy what you really love today!
1. List an item for sale. It’s easy and fun! Snap photos of the item you want to sell with your phone, fill out basic information, and…voila! You’ve created a listing!
2. Your item sold! Now what? Print out the shipping label we send you via email, attach it to your package, and send it off USPS. Poshmark will handle everything else!
3. Poshmark will release your money to you once your buyer accepts your item (or 3 days have passed since she received the item)!
4. Take your earnings and use them to buy that designer handbag or gorgeous heels you “Liked” on Poshmark and can’t stop thinking about! Win-win!
Women across the country are making hundreds, if not thousands of dollars a month right NOW. The best part? They’re doing it all through Poshmark! Read on to get inspired by three real - and very different - Poshmarkers.
Case Study #1: A 20-something southern California Poshmarker fell in love with how easy the entire selling process is on Poshmark and in just four months, she has been able to sell over $15,000 worth of merchandise. Poshmark has given her the opportunity to make money (and have fun doing so), while being a stay-at-home mom to her young daughter.
Case Study #2: This 47-year old Texan makes $150-$200 a month on Poshmark selling clothes that don’t fit or that she no longer has interest in wearing. She loves that Poshmark gives her the opportunity to get prices for her items that she normally wouldn’t get at consignment stores.
Case Study #3: A savvy 30-something in Boston loves using Poshmark to connect with stylemates from across the country. She regularly shops their closets on Poshmark…using the $300-$500 a month she’s making by listing her own items!
Create listings, sell items, make money. We think that’s about as good as it gets.
Did you know that closets with more than 10 listings sell more than those with less? That’s right! One of the secrets to being a successful seller on Poshmark lies in your very own closet.
A full closet is a trustworthy closet. Show potential buyers that you’re serious about your Poshmarking! By regularly adding items to your closet, fellow Poshmarkers will trust not only your style, but they’ll also see you’re active and mean serious fashion business!
Variety is key. Think of your Poshmark closet as a your virtual boutique. The more variety and types of merchandise you have, the likelihood that a potential buyer finds something she wants to buy is much higher. Score!
Bundle this, bundle that. The more listings you have in your closet, the more likely it will be that you sell bundles! Bundles are individual listings that include multiple items from your closet and are sold to one buyer (so they only have to hit the buy button and pay for shipping once). Cha-ching!
Note: Please remember that our standard shipping label is for a 2 lb. package. If your bundle is greater than 2 lbs., you will need to upgrade the label. You can do this directly from the app.
Selling on Poshmark is not only as easy as 1-2-3, but it’s also fun and empowering! With Poshmark, you’ll fall in love with your closet…again!
Create a listing in seconds. We make it super simple for you to list an item for sale on Poshmark. Simply snap a few pictures or upload them from your album, give your item a title, short description, set your price and - VOILA! Your item is available for women across the country to buy! Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Name your own price. Take control over your closet with Poshmark! Unlike your typical consignment store, Poshmark let’s you decide how much you want to get in return for your item when it’s sold. So, go ahead - list that Louis Vuitton purse you never wear or those Alexander Wang booties that are way too high for you and find them a new home…at your own price terms!
It’s free to list and sell. Listing and selling on Poshmark is not only quick, but it’s free, which means no need to worry about hidden listing fees or pesky credit card fees (we take care of that for you). To top it off, we provide you with a pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label once your item sells, so all you have to do is box it up, print and attach our label, and send it off via USPS.
What do you have to lose? Go ahead, list your closet and start making money!
Poshmark anywhere, anytime. Because Poshmark is mobile, we make it convenient for you to instantly communicate with others in the community, sell, and shop at any time of the day, no matter where you are!
In Hawaii? Poshmark after dinner with the late-night crowd who can’t sleep in New York City. Waiting for your friends to arrive for happy hour? Open up Poshmark and find a new necklace to wear on your weekend date. Commuting on the train? Pass the time (and have plenty of fashion fun) by joining our daily Posh Parties or shopping past parties - straight from your phone!
Step 1: Listing on Poshmark is simple and free. To start, tap on the ‘sell’ button in the app.
Step 2: Then, either take a new photo or upload an existing photo of the item you wish to sell.
Step 3: Put a bit of your personality in your Covershot (your first photo) with our fun filters. You can also upload up to 3 more photos to help accurately describe your item.
Step 4: Then, take a minute to give your listing a title, description, price, etc. When you are done, tap on ‘Next’, share it with your friends if you wish, and then tap on ‘List’. Remember: you can edit your listing at anytime!