Monday blues? Cheer up, fashionistas! With Poshmark, working girls don’t always have to wear the usual skirt and blazer routine. Shop our Posh Party lineup from Monday to Sunday and get yourself statement heels that pop in the board room.
If you are interested in what fashion influencers and bloggers have to say about how to update your everyday look, join Jacqueline (Instagram cutie), Katie of All Glammed Up, Kate of Wear in LA and power Posher Jessica! Also be sure to shop the host picks of our fab community all week long.
Tall, dark, and handsome… there’s so many reasons to love Alexander Wang and his fashion line and even more reasons to lust after his handbags and shoes on Poshmark! Urban chic and lines so neat, the creative director of Balenciaga and ex-San Franciscan knows how to add drama to any outfit without all the fuss.
If you want to wear a little “Rocco” and roll in your look, check out our Alexander Wang favorites:
We had another amazing week full of outstanding milestones, fab purchases, and major 2013 excitement! Here is our round-up of what has us smiling this week:
1. Instalove: We have said it time and time again, but we are admittedly obsessed with Instagram. This week (*ahem*yesterday) we crossed over 4,000 followers! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for following our #fashion #iphoneography journey!
2. All-Time High: We kicked off the week with the Girly Girl Posh Party and what a party it was! We ended with 60,000+ listings shared to the party…can you say “AMAZING?!” Best. Community. Ever.
3. Rocco Bag: The Posh Ladies get so excited everyday when USPS shows up at our door. This week, we all were drooling over this stunner that Poshmark’s @KateF swooped up on Poshmark for over 50% off! Jealous!
4. Poshmark Travels: You know we love throwing a good LIVE Posh Party, so we just want you to brace yourselves for what is in store for our Posh Parties this year! Keep checking back with us to stay up to date on how you can join all the fun! You never know…we might show up in your city soon!
5. Go Niners: How could we sign off for the weekend without giving a shout out to another one of our favorite Bay Area teams? The San Francisco 49er playoff game is tomorrow and our hearts are beating with anticipation. Go Niners, go!