Pastels, prints, crop tops and more! Our Los Angeles Posh Party hosts are rockin’ the spring trends and rockin’ them WELL. We are so excited to be packing up our bags and heading down to party with these ladies tomorrow night.
If you haven’t already rsvped for the LIVE “Spring Fling” Posh Party, what are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on a night of shopping, mingling, giveaways and more!
This feminine take on a Coachella-esque look has us smitten! The high waisted shorts, flowy kimono, simple booties and hellooo, sidebraid!This look is pastel perfection!
Bold and oh-so-beautiful! We are obsessing over Elizabeth’s collared cobalt dress paired with the hot pink coat- what’s better than one color for spring? TWO.
Sugar and spice and everything NICE. Lillian’s simple pencil skirt and heels let’s her quirky crop top and bombshell hair do all the talkin’…and we sure are listening!
Meowza! There’s nothing we love more than a rad leather jacket, and Christina has perfected this look by adding a little sweet with a whole lot of sass. We think she would approve of us saying “Get. It. Girl”!
If Tania’s look is wrong then we don’t want to be right! We adore how she has pumped up a classic white blouse and heels with flannel, major sunnies and a luxe bag. Style crush!
We can’t wait to see what these ladies wear to the Posh Party tomorrow!
Poshmark is heading down to sunny Los Angeles to throw a LIVE Posh Party and you’re invited! Grab your PFFs and join the Poshmark team, your co-hosts, and local Poshers for a fun night of shopping, cocktails, giveaways, mingling and more.
Can’t wait to see you there!
P.S. Attending the LuckyFABB conference? Be sure to swing by the lounge to say hi, pick up some goodies and learn all about Poshmark’s new closet widget!
We’re jumping up and down with anticipation of our Spring Trends Posh Party tomorrow, which we’re hosting LIVE from NYC along with some of our favorite NYC-based bloggers! To get you in the mood, we wanted to share 6 of our favorite spring looks worn by each of our co-hosts:
1. Laura of On The Racks is rocking florals with those adorable Citizens of Humanity jeans. We especially love how she paired them up with caged booties for an edgier look.
2. Caroline of Sweet Caroline in the City mixes her adorable polka-dotted top with perfect-for-spring, bold colors for the ideal 9-to-5 look.
3. Christina of Profresh Style isn’t afraid of mixing bold prints! We’re loving this look and have our eyes set on those lady-printed Orla Kiely pants.
4. Jessie of Style and Pepper shows us how she rocks a bold, floral print on the beach. We’re smitten with the adorable headband she styled the look with, but also like the fact that this photoshoot looks like it came straight out of an Anthropologie catalog!
5. Christine of Court & Hudson keeps it classy (and oh-so-gorgeous!) with a sweet and feminine peplum top.
6. Bonnie of Flashes of Style looks fabulous in this feminine mint and pastel pink outfit.
We’re heading to the east coast for the first time and what better way to make our debut than by throwing the ultimate live Posh Party in New York City?! That’s right! We’re teaming up with six amazing NYC-based fashion bloggers and all-around cool gals, who will be opening up their closets on Poshmark for you to shop! The theme of this Posh Party is “Spring Trends,” so be ready for plenty of peplum, polka-dots, neon, pastels, and more!
If you’re local, we’d love to have you join us! Come mingle, meet, shop and have a cocktail with the Poshmark team and our co-hosts! Simply shoot us a note to email@example.com by April 23rd to get on the guest list (space is limited).
If you’re not in NYC, don’t you worry! Join us virtually through the Poshmark app for plenty of Poshmark fun from wherever you may be!
Hope to see you there!