2. Speaking of bloggers, we have partnered up with Lucky Magazine and will be at the Lucky FABB conference next week in LA! If you are attending, be sure to swing by the lounge to say, snag some oh-so-posh goodies.
3. We couldn’t have started our Friday with a more exciting feature from Venture Beat. Named one of the 8 best shopping apps alongside some fashion heavy hitters, it’s safe to say our week (or month) is made! Check out the full article HERE.
4. Aint no party like a Poshmark party! If you live in the Los Angeles area, be sure to rsvp to our LIVE “Spring Fling” Posh Party happening next Wednesday, 4/2! Shopping, giveaways, & mingling— what’s not to love?
5. Ah, Snapchat. If you know how much we love social media, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that we are now on Snapchat. Follow along behind the scenes at PMHQ by adding us @ TeamPoshmark! See you on the snap side!
1. This week Poshmark released our first-ever Closet- Sharing Economy Report on peer-to-peer retail trends because we wanted to let you - the buyers and sellers - know all about the marketplace you know and love! Curious what the top selling brands on Poshmark are? What moves the fastest from listing to sale? When the best time to be on the app is? Check out this infographic recapping 2013 on Poshmark:
2. Insta-cuties! We are so happy to finally celebrate reaching 25k followers on Instagram this week. Our fabulous Posh community is the reason why we love posting all things fashion, fun and Poshmark, and you definitely helped us grow from 5k last January to five times as much - all in one year! Spread the PoshLove and encourage your PFFs to follow us on IG (if they haven’t already)!
3. Do you know what we love more than seeing Poshmark on TV? Seeing one of our Posh babes share how much she loves Poshmark on TV! On our very own local ABC 7 (SF), Posher Lauren did a fabulous job sharing how our app makes it possible for her to have all the trends she wants - even in the limited SF apartment space. Read all about it here!
4. Teen Vogue (yes, editorial home of cute, chic and trendy) and Poshmark have partnered together to give away a Nexus 7 Tablet so that one lucky gal can use it to build her own dream closet! To find out you can win, check out the contest details here!
5. Running out of ideas to dazzle your winter look? Check out the official Poshmark Pinterest - especially our “Sweater Weather” board - for a winter wonderland of cozy knits, accessorizing in print and lovely trends galore!
1. Let’s win the Crunchies together! Show your PoshLove this holiday season and nominate “Poshmark” for the 2013 Crunchies. Follow these super easy steps here, and in less than a minute, you can show the tech world why you Posh all day every day.
3. Hello, Showrooms! We are so excited to share with you our new app feature for iPhone: Showrooms. This brand new way to discover and shop for your favorite trends and brands - from Zara shoes to Brandy Melville & Wildfox Under $50 - will change the way you Posh!
Find more about it in this blog post, and download or upgrade your Poshmark app for iPhone to start shopping with Showrooms. You can also browse showroom listings from the web here!
4. Got holiday shopping on the mind? With $1 shipping on orders $35+ on Poshmark, getting something special for the fashionista in your life (and a little gift or two for you) is even easier! Hurry - this offer ends Sunday 12/15 at 11:59 PM PST!
5. Get your favorite fashionista something spankin’ new from our NWT (New With Tags) showroom from all of our Posh Parties! All you have to do is visit our Posh Parties and click on the NWT tab on our party menu. From NWT showrooms at our Bold & Beautiful party to Cute Clutches & Wallets, you’ll be sure to find something fabulous and one-of-a-kind for under the tree.
1. Denver darlings, we had such an amazing time in Denver at our first ever Posh Party in Colorado! The fashion fervor is alive in the Mile High City, and we definitely won’t forget how fun it was to party with our Mountain West girls. Until next time!
2. If you enjoy lounging by the pool while reading fashion mags, you might have noticed us in the most recent copy of Seventeen! We’re so happy to be featured in a magazine that we know and love. So, if you ever browse by a newsstand this month, check us out in Seventeen.
3. Every Wednesday Poshmark is joining StyleCaster’s Twitter chat on fashion, #stylechat. We love talking about industry, fashion news, and our favorite trends with all our fellow fashionistas, and we’re inviting you to join us next Wednesday. For more info, stop by StyleCaster’s #stylechat page!
4. At PMHQ, we make it our business to follow style icons, even bite-sized ones. When we first saw pictures of Alexander Wang’s baby niece in her stylish rags, we absolutely melted. Now, on Instagram, Alonso Mateo is stealing our hearts with his undeniable swag and his #ootds. Check him out!
5. How do you spend your summer weekends? We dream of hanging out poolside, sipping fruity drinks, and spending afternoons picnicking with our puppies. Let us know in the comments below, and have a fabulous weekend!
1. Local ladies of San Francisco, did you see us on the evening news this week? Poshmark was featured on ABC 7 with the help of our oh-so-fabulous (and thrifty) user, Brittney! Love kudos to her for being such a darling on screen!
2. Denver gals, we’re jet-setting to the Mile High City for our first ever Posh Party in Colorado! Save the date for Tuesday, July 2nd, and we absolutely cannot wait to see you there! Stay tuned to our blog next week for more details.
3. If you were on the internet this week, you’d notice all the buzz about … INSTAGRAM VIDEO (cue dancing music). At PMHQ, we’re more than thrilled about Instagram’s new video feature, along with those gorgeous filters, and we’re already brainstorming our first video. In the mean time, you can watch Target’s debut video whose creativity blew us away.
4. Wherever you are spending the first days of summer, join our Posh festivities at our weekend Posh Parties! If you’re looking for some fun and fearless fashion or you’re shopping to jetset to the perfect summer getaway, don’t forget to stop by!
5. It’s the first day of summer! We think it’s so perfect that the first day falls on a Friday, which means we have our cut-offs and swimsuits in our purses and the beach on our minds. Make some unforgettable memories this summer. Happy Friday!
1. Fabulous DC, did you get the chance to watch Poshmark on ABC 7 Evening News? DC local and Poshmark user, Kenita Calhoun, did an amazing job representing PM on screen! Must be that Posh karma she’s talking about!
2. Hometown darlings, join us for a fashion-filled evening at our live San Francisco Posh Party on the 29th! For more information, check out our blog post.
3. Tweet tweet! A little birdie told us that we’ve reached over 5,000 followers on Twitter, and we can’t help but share this milestone with you! We hope you’re following us if you aren’t already! We want to share all the PMHQ and style trends, news, and shout-outs to all our community!
4. The Posh Parties don’t stop just because the work week is over! We at PMHQ are Posh Partying every day, and we invite you to join us for a little weekend shopping. Shop our Hello, Sunshine and Street Style Posh Parties this Saturday and Sunday!
5. We hope you have a fun, fresh, and fabulous Memorial Day weekend! From Poshmark, with lots of love.
1. If you were in San Diego and watching the nightly news on NBC, you probably saw a little Poshmark before bed. We were featured by NBC 7’s Consumer Bob on a segment about turning your closet into a profit, as they interviewed our rockstar user (and friend!), Jocelyn of Bossy Jocey. Watch the clip with us today!
2. Bachelor fans, did you see that we were featured by Michelle Money in a video of her favorite things on her hilarious YouTube Channel? It’s one of our favorite things this week, and that’s why we had to feature it in our Friday Five!
3. We’re nearly at 1,500 followers on Tumblr! Help us get even more love, spread the word, reblog, and follow us! We want to send out our PMHQ updates, fashion-forward news on trends and styles, and love and glitter to all the ladies we can.
4. We California girls love the sand, sun, and summertime fun. With the weather warming up and June fast on its way, get ready for the summer by stocking up on cute crop tops. Here is one we’re particularly wild about, but shop many more on Poshmark here, here, and here.
5. Are you a “Girly Girl” or a “Downtown Chic” lady? Then you are going to want to Posh Party with us all weekend long for our weekend lineup of spectacular parties. Happy Poshmarking!
1. The kitty cat is out of the bag! Our next live Posh Party is in sunny San Diego on Wednesday, May 8th! For more information and how to rsvp, check out our blog post.
2. Exciting news! We were featured on USA Today in a stellar AP story about apps creating big business opportunities! Major props to our amazing user, Candice, for being so screen-worthy and savvy!
3. We at PMHQ want to send all our Posh Love to our Instagram friends who all made it possible for us to reach 10K followers! If you’re interested in daily trends, fabulous listings, and our adventures in and out of the office, follow us on Instagram!
4. Just because you have weekend plans doesn’t mean you can’t Posh Party with us this weekend! Join us from wherever you are for our Bold & Beautiful and Work Week Chic evening parties on Saturday and Sunday!
5. With the end of cool weather and spring showers come May flowers … in bloom and in print! We’re inspired by Mother Nature’s festive florals. Decorate yourself in this spring’s prettiest trend: floral print!
Have a fabulous weekend, Poshmarkers!
Happy Friday, Poshmarkers! We’ve had a busy, exciting, and record-breaking week here at Poshmark HQ. Here are five of the many (MANY!) things that made us smile this week:
1. Hello, CNBC! We are definitely feeling the love this week from the press. To kick things off, we were featured on a CNBC segment as one of the “Top Ten Disruptors of 2013!” We couldn’t think of a better name to be called on national television and are so honored to be named among the likes of Pinterest, Uber, Fab.com, and Warby Parker.
2. Changing the world, one closet at a time. Business Insider included us in their "10 Apps That Changed How We Think About Shopping" article, next to some of our personal favorites including Starbucks and Target! Best of all? Our amazing Poshmarker, bananniekins, is the cover girl for the entire article! How cute is she?!
3. We Heart StyleCaster. Not only do we love interacting with our NYC-based friends at StyleCaster every week during their Twitter #StyleChat, but we’re so thankful that they included us as one of their top 50 fashion apps. Check out the article here!
4. Posh Party record breaker! It seems like just yesterday when our community shared a couple of thousand listings to our Posh Parties. Well, those few thousands have now turned into nearly 85,000 listings! Yep—you read that right! Last night’s “Pretty & Fun” party was definitely a hit. Shop the party and our hosts’ picks here!
5. Seattle, here we come! Less than one week until our Seattle Posh Party is here and we couldn’t be any more excited! This will mark Poshmark’s first time in Seattle, so we can’t wait to meet, mingle, and sip with the city’s most fashionable. Are you in the area next Thursday, 1/31? Join us! Check out party details here!
This may have been just a three-day work week (short, yet oh-so-sweet), but we definitely want to share our five highlights with you!
1. Closet Clean Out: With ringing in the New Year, comes resolutions and we definitely have seen a lot of you take advantage of Poshmark by doing a major closet clean out! There is no time like the present to move the old out and welcome the new in! What are you waiting for? Clean out that closet—we can’t wait to see your new listings!
2. Favorite Shopping App of 2012: That’s right! Poshmark was mentioned as one of Tech Crunch’s favorite shopping apps of 2012-what an honor! In addition, Style Caster News mentioned Poshmark as a great way to capitalize on your closet…and we couldn’t agree more! Check out the full article on How to Shop Smart!
3. Making Money: This week we were blown away with how many of you made your very first sales and we just want to send a big “Congrats!” We know it’s the best feeling ever to know your item is going to a loving new home…and making a little extra cash along the way truly never hurts! ;)
4. Posh Tips: You ask, we listened! If you haven’t yet check out our “Posh Tips" series, we highly suggest doing so! We know you all have questions about using Poshmark, which is why we did our best to answer the most popular topics such as "How to Make Your First Sale" to "How to Ship" and more!
5. So Much Love: You all have just made the first week of 2013 so special already by Tweeting us sweet messages, Instagramming your new purchases, and so much more—so PLEASE keep ‘em coming! Also, Poshmark just signed up for Pose, so if you are also on, please follow us for even more fashion fun!