1. Denver darlings, we had such an amazing time in Denver at our first ever Posh Party in Colorado! The fashion fervor is alive in the Mile High City, and we definitely won’t forget how fun it was to party with our Mountain West girls. Until next time!
2. If you enjoy lounging by the pool while reading fashion mags, you might have noticed us in the most recent copy of Seventeen! We’re so happy to be featured in a magazine that we know and love. So, if you ever browse by a newsstand this month, check us out in Seventeen.
3. Every Wednesday Poshmark is joining StyleCaster’s Twitter chat on fashion, #stylechat. We love talking about industry, fashion news, and our favorite trends with all our fellow fashionistas, and we’re inviting you to join us next Wednesday. For more info, stop by StyleCaster’s #stylechat page!
4. At PMHQ, we make it our business to follow style icons, even bite-sized ones. When we first saw pictures of Alexander Wang’s baby niece in her stylish rags, we absolutely melted. Now, on Instagram, Alonso Mateo is stealing our hearts with his undeniable swag and his #ootds. Check him out!
5. How do you spend your summer weekends? We dream of hanging out poolside, sipping fruity drinks, and spending afternoons picnicking with our puppies. Let us know in the comments below, and have a fabulous weekend!
1. Local ladies of San Francisco, did you see us on the evening news this week? Poshmark was featured on ABC 7 with the help of our oh-so-fabulous (and thrifty) user, Brittney! Love kudos to her for being such a darling on screen!
2. Denver gals, we’re jet-setting to the Mile High City for our first ever Posh Party in Colorado! Save the date for Tuesday, July 2nd, and we absolutely cannot wait to see you there! Stay tuned to our blog next week for more details.
3. If you were on the internet this week, you’d notice all the buzz about … INSTAGRAM VIDEO (cue dancing music). At PMHQ, we’re more than thrilled about Instagram’s new video feature, along with those gorgeous filters, and we’re already brainstorming our first video. In the mean time, you can watch Target’s debut video whose creativity blew us away.
4. Wherever you are spending the first days of summer, join our Posh festivities at our weekend Posh Parties! If you’re looking for some fun and fearless fashion or you’re shopping to jetset to the perfect summer getaway, don’t forget to stop by!
5. It’s the first day of summer! We think it’s so perfect that the first day falls on a Friday, which means we have our cut-offs and swimsuits in our purses and the beach on our minds. Make some unforgettable memories this summer. Happy Friday!
1. Fabulous DC, did you get the chance to watch Poshmark on ABC 7 Evening News? DC local and Poshmark user, Kenita Calhoun, did an amazing job representing PM on screen! Must be that Posh karma she’s talking about!
2. Hometown darlings, join us for a fashion-filled evening at our live San Francisco Posh Party on the 29th! For more information, check out our blog post.
3. Tweet tweet! A little birdie told us that we’ve reached over 5,000 followers on Twitter, and we can’t help but share this milestone with you! We hope you’re following us if you aren’t already! We want to share all the PMHQ and style trends, news, and shout-outs to all our community!
4. The Posh Parties don’t stop just because the work week is over! We at PMHQ are Posh Partying every day, and we invite you to join us for a little weekend shopping. Shop our Hello, Sunshine and Street Style Posh Parties this Saturday and Sunday!
5. We hope you have a fun, fresh, and fabulous Memorial Day weekend! From Poshmark, with lots of love.
1. If you were in San Diego and watching the nightly news on NBC, you probably saw a little Poshmark before bed. We were featured by NBC 7’s Consumer Bob on a segment about turning your closet into a profit, as they interviewed our rockstar user (and friend!), Jocelyn of Bossy Jocey. Watch the clip with us today!
2. Bachelor fans, did you see that we were featured by Michelle Money in a video of her favorite things on her hilarious YouTube Channel? It’s one of our favorite things this week, and that’s why we had to feature it in our Friday Five!
3. We’re nearly at 1,500 followers on Tumblr! Help us get even more love, spread the word, reblog, and follow us! We want to send out our PMHQ updates, fashion-forward news on trends and styles, and love and glitter to all the ladies we can.
4. We California girls love the sand, sun, and summertime fun. With the weather warming up and June fast on its way, get ready for the summer by stocking up on cute crop tops. Here is one we’re particularly wild about, but shop many more on Poshmark here, here, and here.
5. Are you a “Girly Girl” or a “Downtown Chic” lady? Then you are going to want to Posh Party with us all weekend long for our weekend lineup of spectacular parties. Happy Poshmarking!
1. The kitty cat is out of the bag! Our next live Posh Party is in sunny San Diego on Wednesday, May 8th! For more information and how to rsvp, check out our blog post.
2. Exciting news! We were featured on USA Today in a stellar AP story about apps creating big business opportunities! Major props to our amazing user, Candice, for being so screen-worthy and savvy!
3. We at PMHQ want to send all our Posh Love to our Instagram friends who all made it possible for us to reach 10K followers! If you’re interested in daily trends, fabulous listings, and our adventures in and out of the office, follow us on Instagram!
4. Just because you have weekend plans doesn’t mean you can’t Posh Party with us this weekend! Join us from wherever you are for our Bold & Beautiful and Work Week Chic evening parties on Saturday and Sunday!
5. With the end of cool weather and spring showers come May flowers … in bloom and in print! We’re inspired by Mother Nature’s festive florals. Decorate yourself in this spring’s prettiest trend: floral print!
Have a fabulous weekend, Poshmarkers!
Happy Friday, Poshmarkers! We’ve had a busy, exciting, and record-breaking week here at Poshmark HQ. Here are five of the many (MANY!) things that made us smile this week:
1. Hello, CNBC! We are definitely feeling the love this week from the press. To kick things off, we were featured on a CNBC segment as one of the “Top Ten Disruptors of 2013!” We couldn’t think of a better name to be called on national television and are so honored to be named among the likes of Pinterest, Uber, Fab.com, and Warby Parker.
2. Changing the world, one closet at a time. Business Insider included us in their "10 Apps That Changed How We Think About Shopping" article, next to some of our personal favorites including Starbucks and Target! Best of all? Our amazing Poshmarker, bananniekins, is the cover girl for the entire article! How cute is she?!
3. We Heart StyleCaster. Not only do we love interacting with our NYC-based friends at StyleCaster every week during their Twitter #StyleChat, but we’re so thankful that they included us as one of their top 50 fashion apps. Check out the article here!
4. Posh Party record breaker! It seems like just yesterday when our community shared a couple of thousand listings to our Posh Parties. Well, those few thousands have now turned into nearly 85,000 listings! Yep—you read that right! Last night’s “Pretty & Fun” party was definitely a hit. Shop the party and our hosts’ picks here!
5. Seattle, here we come! Less than one week until our Seattle Posh Party is here and we couldn’t be any more excited! This will mark Poshmark’s first time in Seattle, so we can’t wait to meet, mingle, and sip with the city’s most fashionable. Are you in the area next Thursday, 1/31? Join us! Check out party details here!
This may have been just a three-day work week (short, yet oh-so-sweet), but we definitely want to share our five highlights with you!
1. Closet Clean Out: With ringing in the New Year, comes resolutions and we definitely have seen a lot of you take advantage of Poshmark by doing a major closet clean out! There is no time like the present to move the old out and welcome the new in! What are you waiting for? Clean out that closet—we can’t wait to see your new listings!
2. Favorite Shopping App of 2012: That’s right! Poshmark was mentioned as one of Tech Crunch’s favorite shopping apps of 2012-what an honor! In addition, Style Caster News mentioned Poshmark as a great way to capitalize on your closet…and we couldn’t agree more! Check out the full article on How to Shop Smart!
3. Making Money: This week we were blown away with how many of you made your very first sales and we just want to send a big “Congrats!” We know it’s the best feeling ever to know your item is going to a loving new home…and making a little extra cash along the way truly never hurts! ;)
4. Posh Tips: You ask, we listened! If you haven’t yet check out our “Posh Tips" series, we highly suggest doing so! We know you all have questions about using Poshmark, which is why we did our best to answer the most popular topics such as "How to Make Your First Sale" to "How to Ship" and more!
5. So Much Love: You all have just made the first week of 2013 so special already by Tweeting us sweet messages, Instagramming your new purchases, and so much more—so PLEASE keep ‘em coming! Also, Poshmark just signed up for Pose, so if you are also on, please follow us for even more fashion fun!
Happy Friday, friends! We’re grinning from ear to ear because this week was filled to the brim with our two loves: fashion AND technology! From a super successful event, to amazing press, we’re feeling so thankful!
1. Third Wave Fashion+ Poshmark: This past Tuesday evening, SF’s finest fashion & tech crowd came out to Zappos Labs HQ for a great event to hear all about Embracing Fashion in Tech. Yours truly partnered with Third Wave Fashion to host the event and in addition, our Co-Founders and CEO spoke on the panel. We loved hearing the insightful information the panelists shared with us, along with mingling with new and old friends! Our favorite quote of the evening came from Poshmark’s CEO, Manish Chandra: “It’s all about love!” Yep—we love our community!
2. Posh Press: This week was filled with amazing press spreading the Poshmark love across the country! Two of our rock star users were a part of the press love, as they were interviewed! Check out the Money Monday and Texas Living clips to watch them in action!
3. Third Posh Party: If you haven’t already noticed in the app, we have added a special third Posh Party in the afternoons! Be sure to tune in at 12pm PST Monday-Friday throughout the holiday season to find more specific items from jewelry to dresses AND items that are New With Tags! Hello, gift giving! :)
4. New Feature Alert! Poshmark has released a new version of the app! Be sure to update because you can now shop for items that are “New With Tags” aka “NWT”! Stay tuned for more information on the other fun things this new release includes!
5. Extra Cash This Holiday Season: The great thing about Poshmark is that not only can you shop for amazing pieces at a discounted price, but you actually can MAKE money! SheFinds.com featured Poshmark this week, where they share their excitement of adding some extra cash to the bank during this otherwise feeling-broke-kind-of-season.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend! XO!
Happy Friday, friends! We have another week of amazing highlights we want to share with you because they’ve made us oh-so-happy!
1. Our LA/OC Listing Parties. Seeing old friends and meeting new ones! We couldn’t have asked for a better group to join us in Beverly Hills and Huntington Beach! To see all the pics from our trip click HERE. Can’t wait to be back in La-La-Land!
2. Come visit us at Poshmark HQ! If you live in the Bay Area, be sure to come to our Accessories Listing Party next week! Click HERE for all the deets. Hope to see you here!
3. Windy City, here we come! The Poshmark team is heading to Chicago for a Posh Party! Details to come, but save the date: 6/27 from 6-9pm. You know us—we’re always guaranteed for a fun and fashionable Poshmark time!
4. Neon & Brights Posh Party: Tonight is going to be a colorfully-wonderful in-app Posh Party that you do not want to miss! Bright colors are so on trend so be sure to check out the listings and snag yourself a pair of neon skinnies or a bright blouse!
5. Call the press! Poshmark was featured on KSDK News Channel interviewing our awesome user Kandice (@Kandice_Brenner on Poshmark) Watch the video HERE.
Hope everyone has an amazing (and Poshmark-filled) weekend! Until next week! <3