Poshing can be a serious (and seriously fun!) full-time addiction. But with all the sharing, discovering, Posh Partying, and PFF-bonding, we wanted to give our awesome community a quick refresher for a commonly asked question: Is this okay to list?
Have a new lipstick that you’ve never touched or a brand new eyeshadow palette that you know just won’t go with your coloring? No problem! List it on Poshmark for some other lucky Posher to take home! Just keep in mind that used makeup is unsupported—that includes products that have been swatched or tested (even just once!).
The best kind of weather is swimsuit weather. For safety reasons, used swimsuits are unsupported, but brand new with tags swimwear is more than welcome to list. Remember that impulse buy bikini that’s stashed away, tags still attached, in your drawers somewhere? No sweat! List it—then share it as you sip on a tall glass of lemonade by the pool.
Perfume and nail polish
As much as PMHQ goes crazy for a good mani and some fierce nail art, nail polish isn’t allowed on Poshmark. Any liquid that contains alcohol is considered hazardous to ship through USPS Priority Mail, which is the type of mail that Posh Post uses. This includes nail polish, perfume, and hairspray.
Though we love our gadgets and devices as much as the next person, Poshmark does not support the sale of any electronic item. That includes headphones, hair tools, and iPad keyboards. Here’s a helpful hint: if it charges, requires batteries, or plugs into something, it’s considered an electronic.
Have any questions about what is or what isn’t allowed on Poshmark? Just shoot an email to email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to answer any questions.
What’s better than Poshing and Pinning? When it comes with a chance to win a $500 shopping spree on Poshmark! We’re happy to announce the Posh. Pin. Win. Summer Style Pinterest Sweepstakes.
1. Complete the simple entry form here.
2. Log in to your Pinterest account and pin your favorite summer style finds with inspiration from Poshmark.
Looking for some ideas? Head to our Summer Style board or you can also go to Poshmark.com and pin from there.
Complete your entry before 11:59 a.m. on June 9th! One lucky person will score a $500 Poshmark shopping spree (hello, free money!).
Good luck, Poshers!
Don’t be sad that the weekend is over because there is still fun to be had this week. Our latest Posh Party line-up is packed with amazing finds from fashion influencers Kathleen, Talia, Ashley and Katie, and of course from our lovely community hosts.
1. We had so much fun talking about all things style on this week’s #StyleChat hosted by @StyleCaster. If you didn’t join, you missed some great gabbing over trends gone by - hair mascara! denim minis! - as well as how to dress for summer wedding season. Join us on Twitter next Wednesday at noon PST. And oh, by the way, you should totally follow us on Twitter and consider a warm-up.
2. If you’re in the Las Vegas area, did you catch local Poshers on the news? Congrats to @poeticqueen and @bk212 and their now famous closets! Also check out Poshmark featured on the news in South Carolina.
5. And just for fun, fellow phone addicts, if auto correct were a truth filter for your texts.