We hope you had an amazing weekend, Poshers! Whether you were prancing around in the sun at Coachella or laying low and starting on some major spring cleaning, we welcome you back to the work week with tons of style!
Mondays should be fun days! Grab your PFFs and join our Posh Parties happening each and every day!
Pastels, prints, crop tops and more! Our Los Angeles Posh Party hosts are rockin’ the spring trends and rockin’ them WELL. We are so excited to be packing up our bags and heading down to party with these ladies tomorrow night.
If you haven’t already rsvped for the LIVE “Spring Fling” Posh Party, what are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on a night of shopping, mingling, giveaways and more!
This feminine take on a Coachella-esque look has us smitten! The high waisted shorts, flowy kimono, simple booties and hellooo, sidebraid!This look is pastel perfection!
Bold and oh-so-beautiful! We are obsessing over Elizabeth’s collared cobalt dress paired with the hot pink coat- what’s better than one color for spring? TWO.
Sugar and spice and everything NICE. Lillian’s simple pencil skirt and heels let’s her quirky crop top and bombshell hair do all the talkin’…and we sure are listening!
Meowza! There’s nothing we love more than a rad leather jacket, and Christina has perfected this look by adding a little sweet with a whole lot of sass. We think she would approve of us saying “Get. It. Girl”!
If Tania’s look is wrong then we don’t want to be right! We adore how she has pumped up a classic white blouse and heels with flannel, major sunnies and a luxe bag. Style crush!
We can’t wait to see what these ladies wear to the Posh Party tomorrow!
We are saying “goodbye” to the cold winter months, while welcoming (hopefully) sunny April with open arms!
Don’t miss out on all the stylish Posh Parties happening this week, and don’t forget to rsvp to our LIVE LA “Spring Fling” Posh Party on Wednesday if you haven’t already.
Here’s to a great week, Poshers!
Poshmark is heading down to sunny Los Angeles to throw a LIVE Posh Party and you’re invited! Grab your PFFs and join the Poshmark team, your co-hosts, and local Poshers for a fun night of shopping, cocktails, giveaways, mingling and more.
Can’t wait to see you there!
P.S. Attending the LuckyFABB conference? Be sure to swing by the lounge to say hi, pick up some goodies and learn all about Poshmark’s new closet widget!
1. Did you hear the news?! We’ve teamed up with USPS to bring our amazing community PoshPost! Read all about this exciting change here—and check out what the press is saying on Tech Crunch, ZDNet, Racked SF & more!
2. This past Tuesday we kicked off 2014 with our first LIVE Posh Party of the year, right here in our hometown of San Francisco and couldn’t have asked for a better evening. Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate with us and check out all the photos from the event on our Facebook page!
3. Mark your calendars, Los Angeles! We are heading back down to sunny SoCal for another Posh Party on Wednesday, April 2nd. Get ready for shopping, giveaways, mingling, and more! Stay tuned for all the deets next week!
4. Calling all blogger babes! Poshmark has partnered with Lucky Magazine’s Fashion and Beauty Blogger Conference to announce some exciting new tools for our Poshmark influencers. If you will be at the conference, be on the lookout for us!
5. Spring is here! With the sun finally starting to shine, we are excited to spend the weekend wearing our florals, sunnies, sandals and more! Don’t miss out on shopping with us all weekend long to snag some great deals on the spring essentials!
Is everyone as excited as we are for tomorrow’s San Francisco Posh Party? We can’t wait to see our local Poshers, have a cocktail (or two) and see our oh-so-stylish co-hosts!
We adore their style so much, that we had to share a few of their recent outfits that we couldn’t stop crushing on! If you haven’t already, rsvp for tomorrow’s event and be sure to follow our co-hosts on Poshmark to get first dibs on their lust worthy listings.
Hello, spring! We adore Amanda’s soft and feminine dress paired with a statement necklace and nude sandals. The flowers in her bag are a fun and unexpected accessory, too! Oh-la-love!
Bold, beautiful and oh-so-fun! Caity is wearing this dress and SO well. We love a fun printed midi dress…added bonus: you can shop this dress in her closet! Yes, please!
This look is classic with a fabulous twist. The nautical striped blouse and tassel necklace are pumped up when paired with her camo jacket and brooch. This is a look we will be copying soon!
What a boho beauty! We are so in love with Kate’s daisy maxi paired with the denim tank and floppy hat—it’s a match made in style heaven.
We can’t wait to see what these gals wear tomorrow night!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Poshers! While the Monday blues are on break this week (hello, green!), we are gearing up for our first LIVE Posh Party of 2014 right here in our hometown of SF!
Be sure to RSVP by today to get in on all the shopping fun with Kate of The Fancy Pants Report, Amanda of Advice from a 20 Something, Caity of Moi Contre La Vie, and Jillian of Sweet & Spark! Don’t miss out on all our other stylish parties happening all week long!
Poshmark is throwing our first LIVE Posh Party of 2014 in our hometown of San Francisco and you’re invited! Grab your PFFs and join the Poshmark team, your co-hosts, and local Poshers for a fun night of shopping, cocktails, giveaways, mingling and more. Plus, get a custom Poshmark-inspired mani by the talented nail artists and local SF favorites, Pams & Kin.
Can’t wait to see you there!
Bonus: Show up in true Poshmark style! Get $5 off when you ride to the party with Sidecar. No code needed - discount will automatically be taken when the driver enters in the address to the party.
1. Bay Area, Poshers mark your calendars! On Tuesday, March 18th we will be throwing our first LIVE Posh Party of the year in San Francisco. We hope you will join us and our fabulous co-hosts for a night of shopping, mingling, and tons of fashion fun!
2. Our local 7x7 Magazine has lovingly included us in their recent article on the Future of Fashion. We are so honored to have made an appearance in one of our favorite SF publications! Check us out below!
3. Are you ready for Festival season?! We sure are! Get inspired with us on Pinterest by checking out our Festival of Fashion board full of flower crowns and fringed bags!
4. With spring literally right around the corner, it couldn’t be a better time for a closet clean out! Get ready for the new sunny season by listing (and shopping) on Poshmark! New to the app? Check out our Posh Guide to get started!
5. Weekends are for relaxing, brunches and tons of SHOPPING! Check out our Posh Parties happening each and every day to score your favorite fashions! Happy Poshing!