Finding that first item to list may be the biggest challenge you’ll come across when using Poshmark, but trust us when we say that it’s a hurdle you’ll cross in no time (and with very little effort!). Check out our daily Posh Parties and what our amazing community is selling to get inspiration on what you can list.
Branded Posh Parties. Our first Posh Party every day is focused on a particular set of designers, which vary from day to day. Check out what designer parties are coming up by clicking on the ‘Parties’ tab in the app. Then, open your closet and find those brand-name goodies you love, but no longer wear, and list away!
Category-specific Posh Parties. Another way to browse your closet for pieces to sell is by using our category-themed Posh Parties to help you organize what you’re planning to list. Know that a jewelry and accessories party is coming up? Open up your jewelry case to see what pieces you no longer wear. Or is there a jackets party is happening tomorrow? Reach into your coat closet and pull out last season’s blazers to list.
Style-focused Posh Parties. Our daily Posh Party fun always ends with a party focused on a particular style or trend, such as ‘Work Week Chic’ and ‘Jetset Glamour.’ Use these themes to go through your closet and pull out those items that you feel fit the themes best! For example, if it’s a spring-focused party, then floral skirts, sandals, and sunglasses work. If it’s a date night party, then go through your cocktail dresses and clutches to see which ones need to find a new home.
Combing through your closet for items to sell has never been this easy (and fun)!
Monday marks another week of anticipation for PMHQ and the Poshmark community, as Vanessa Hudgens lists more of her stylish wares in her closet for charity. Are you a Louboutin lady? Then, don’t miss out on Vanessa’s listings before they’re sold out!
Stay chic all week and celebrate favorite fashion trends with us at our Posh Parties Monday to Sunday! If you’re a daily blog lover, don’t miss out on our Posh Parties with blogger hosts Kathleen of Kat Walk SF and Katie of Charming City Style!
Feeling those Monday blues? Keep calm and party on with us all week with a new lineup of Posh Parties! This Wednesday, we’re bringing you the sun, sand, and laid-back love of San Diego style at our live San Diego Posh Party! Join us virtually and shop for cute cut-offs, sassy sundresses, and more!
Can’t get enough of the fashion stylings of your favorite bloggers? Party with Jessica of Style 4 Love, Tracy of The Right Shoes, Jackie of Living After Midnight, and Sade of The Icon Concierge all this week!
1. Are you Coachella-bound? Spend a few moments Coachillin’ with PM and check out our “Festival of Fashion” style board on Pinterest for a few outfit ideas. With the hot hot heat, you’re bound to have a few wardrobe changes.
2. Poshmark is taking over the East Coast in Philly and DC for our next LIVE Posh Parties. Save the date for April 23rd (for Philly) or April 25th (for DC)! Get ready to mingle with our fabulous co-hosts, dress to the nines with some wines, and make a network of Posh sisters. Stay tuned to the blog for details next week!
3. Recently, we’ve been noticing all the too-cute-to-quit packaging from our Posh sellers on social media, and we wanted to send you all some sweet kudos for sending your buyers some extra love. If you have some cute packaging for display, send us a hashtag (#poshpackages) on Twitter and Instagram!
4. Just because it’s Friday doesn’t mean that Posh Partying ends! Join us throughout the weekend for our Fresh Fashion party on Saturday, Ladylike Luxe on Sunday, and all our other parties.
5. From Poshmark with love, have a fabulous Friday! Listen to music outside and have a dance party on your lawn, indulge in a little DIY, or have a Ryan Gosling movie marathon. It’s your Friday!
The Cure sang about how much they loved Friday, the Weeknd about Thursday, but why doesn’t anyone write any love songs about Monday? At PMHQ, we are absolutely mad about Mondays because we get to share with you bright and bold spring trends and our favorite brands that are being featured in all of our posh parties this week.
Help us welcome back our super sweet Seattle Posh Party hosts, Alix of AlixRose and Jess of FreshJess this week for Thursday’s party. Also, don’t forget to browse the closets of our other ever-so-fabulous hosts: Amie & Donna, Kristen, Jenn, and Kathy!
1. This Tuesday, we hosted a Community Meet-up in NYC with some of our Big Apple darlings at Dream Downtown Lounge. Our time there was so nice we had to say it twice: “Oh New York, New York!” We really have the best community and loved getting to meet you all! Browse our Facebook album to reminisce and tag yourself!
2. We reached a milestone: 200,000 listings at our biggest Posh Party last Tuesday! Thank you for posh-partying with us every day and making it possible!
3. If you’ve been on the app lately, have you noticed our cool new “Comments” tab for notifications? We’ve heard your feedback and we are working hard to make your experience easier and more fun!
4. Wednesday March 20th was the official start of the spring, which means the official start of bright, neon, and stripes (as if we weren’t already wearing them)! Our Posh Party lineup has more spring-themed parties for all spring shopping whims. Check them on our Posh Party page!
5. We’re a little insta-crazy over Instagram, and you gals helped us reach over 8000 followers! While all the filter glitter might have helped, this love is coming from you. Help us get to 10,000 followers soon!
Have an amazing weekend, Poshmarkers!
We had another amazing week full of outstanding milestones, fab purchases, and major 2013 excitement! Here is our round-up of what has us smiling this week:
1. Instalove: We have said it time and time again, but we are admittedly obsessed with Instagram. This week (*ahem*yesterday) we crossed over 4,000 followers! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for following our #fashion #iphoneography journey!
2. All-Time High: We kicked off the week with the Girly Girl Posh Party and what a party it was! We ended with 60,000+ listings shared to the party…can you say “AMAZING?!” Best. Community. Ever.
3. Rocco Bag: The Posh Ladies get so excited everyday when USPS shows up at our door. This week, we all were drooling over this stunner that Poshmark’s @KateF swooped up on Poshmark for over 50% off! Jealous!
4. Poshmark Travels: You know we love throwing a good LIVE Posh Party, so we just want you to brace yourselves for what is in store for our Posh Parties this year! Keep checking back with us to stay up to date on how you can join all the fun! You never know…we might show up in your city soon!
5. Go Niners: How could we sign off for the weekend without giving a shout out to another one of our favorite Bay Area teams? The San Francisco 49er playoff game is tomorrow and our hearts are beating with anticipation. Go Niners, go!