1. Hey, Seattle Poshers! Poshmark is coming to town next week for a fun community meet up! Join us Thursday, 4/24 for a night of mingling with fellow Poshers and the Poshmark team, sipping on yummy cocktails and tons of fashion fun! Rsvp HERE!
2. Poshmark has been nominated for a Best Mobile App Award-WOO! Show us your PoshLove by taking 5 seconds (literally) to vote for us, find out how on this post.
3. Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+…our addiction to social media is real and the best part is getting to interact with our amazing community everyday. Be sure to follow us for behind the scenes, inspiration, the best deals on Poshmark and more!
4. What a week! Our friends over at Pop Sugar wrote this amazing guide to buying and selling on Poshmark and it brought the biggest smile to our face.
5. The holiday weekend is here! Enjoy some festive treats, family time and of course, shopping on Poshmark! See you on the app!
The ladies of Poshmark are obsessed with shopping the Showrooms, and this week we’re featuring their top picks for all things spring and summer festival-ready! Read on to learn what a few of the members of the Community team can’t wait to purchase for their next weekend music festival affair.
Showroom: Karen Walker Sunglasses Showroom
She says: Statement sunglasses are a must for festival fashion! You can’t go wrong with classic tortoise and a modern geo frame! These shades will help you stay stylish and protected the whole day!
Showroom: Coach Handbags Under $100
She says: Old school fanny packs are making a come back! Love the vintage style camel colored leather! And you can rock out hands free the entire festival. Functional and fashionable!
Showroom: Brandy Melville Under $50
She says: I love more urban and ethnic inspired looks! These pants have an awesome tribal print and abstract scribble design! Comfy and chic paired with a crop top, and even an oversized knit for breezier days. These pants will take you from day to night, and keep you looking fresh!
Showroom: Karen Walker Sunglasses Showroom
She says: A pair of oversize shades are a must-have for any outdoor festival—the bigger, the better.
Showroom: Zara under $50
She says: Soft, flowy, and floral, this open back dress from Zara is made for dancing along to your favorite band.
Showroom: Crossbody Bags Showroom
She says: A little orange number like this is the perfect hands-free (and worry-free!) bag.
Showroom: Zara Under $50
She says: Rompers have to be my favorite way to explore a festival. Easy, casual, and fuss-free, this one even has a bird on it!
Showroom: Coach Handbags Under $100
She says: When I’m trekking around all day going from music act to art installation, I want a bag big enough to haul all my gear for the day. This structured backpack will hold all my festival essentials and keep my hands free for dancing!
Showroom: House of Harlow 1960 Sunglasses
She says: I am loving the shape and color of these frames. It’ll keep my eyes nicely shaded so I can spot my favorite musician or celebrity in the crowd
1. Last week we had the pleasure of spreading the PoshLove to all the stylish ladies at the LuckyFABB conference in LA. Visited our booth? Don’t forget to add our new closet widgets to your blog’s sidebar for your chance to win a Poshmark shopping spree-let us know using the hashtag #PoshLovesBloggers.
2. Today we were really feeling the Instagram love when style icon, friend and Poshmark investor, Rachel Zoe stopped by our page! What a very happy Friday!
3. Los Angeles, you know how to party! We had a fantastic time Posh Partying it up with our SoCal Poshers and couldn’t have asked for a more amazing evening. Missed out on the party? Check out all the photos from the event HERE and shop the virtual “Spring Fling” Posh Party HERE!
4. We can’t get enough of puppy Fridays here at PMHQ. Especially when we are able to get silly with a few accessories. These PoshPups are styling for spring! Love!
5. Whether you’re living it up at Coachella or taking it easy at home, we hope you all have a Poshtastic weekend! See you on the app for tons of Posh Party fun!
1. Team Posh can’t stop and won’t stop having fun at work! This week we celebrated February at our monthly themed Happy Hour, and PMHQ took it back to the 90s. With a little Wu Tang Punch and Poshables (think Lunchables with a stylish twist), we danced to our slow jam favorites and some Spice Girls.
2. If you think Poshmark is the best app ever, please vote for us for the Best App Ever Awards - under the “Best Shopping App” category. Voting is super easy.
All you need is to go to the Nominees page here and click “Vote for this app” next to our icon. If you’re feeling a little extra PoshLove, share on social media and ask your other PFFs to vote as well! Voting ends March 15th, so don’t be shy and show us some <3 today.
3. Are you in serious shopping mode for the up-coming spring season?
Well, Poshmark Showrooms are the perfect shopping destination for new trends! Read up on which Showroom listings are must-haves for PMHQ here. While you’re waiting for the weather to be more fabulous, browse through our Showroom of the day: Jumpsuits & Rompers!
4. Just like your real life besties, Poshmark loves it when you share how you style your favorite purchases. Use the hashtag “PoshStyle” on Instagram and Twitter and show us how love wearing your Posh purchases, and your OOTD might be featured by us!
5. Friday is definitely for laughter, and we can’t get enough of it here at PMHQ. So we’re starting the weekend off with a giggle-worthy video that will make you think, “What about cupcakes for dinner tonight?”
(Really. Why not?)
1. Our favorite Friday Showroom is "Riding Boots"! Who doesn’t love a good pair of leather boots, and there are so many to pick from in this Showroom. From Franco Sarto to Hunter, you can find a boot that fits your budget and look fabulous in your cold weather wardrobe.
Check out the “Riding Boots” Showroom here!
Read about the newest updates about Poshmark meow.
3. Emojis. We all know and love these happy little icons used on our iPhones, but are you ever stumped about seeing them on your desktop in those strange empty squares? (Fail.) Now with Chromoji, a simple extension that allows you to see emojis from your Chrome web browser, you can see if a seller is bundle-friendly in their description. Just another Posh tip to make shopping even easier.
4. Poshmark investor and Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher tweeted us and sent us some major PoshLove this week. Let’s say that we were major fangirls about it.
5. Need your app-related questions answered fast? Check out our Posh Guide for frequently asked questions and general tips to get your closet up and running.
Today is an extra special day at PMHQ. Poshmark is turning two! It’s all thanks to our fabulous community whose passion for style, shopping and sisterhood inspire us to grow Poshmark to where it is now.
Tonight from Seattle to Boston, Poshers near and far are going to be celebrating Year Two at their hometown birthday bashes. In our native San Francisco bay area, we are throwing a night to remember filled with fab food, dancing and of course, sparkle.
Can’t make us to our birthday bash? Follow the hashtag PoshmarkTurns2 on social media to cyber celebrate with us.
On Friday, December 6th, Poshmark is turning two! To celebrate our birthday, Poshers across the country are joining forces in their hometowns to meet each other in person, mix and mingle, and honor this special community of women they have have helped to build over the last two years.
We’re throwing an extra special birthday party at PMHQ in the San Francisco Bay Area - where the magic all started two years ago. Come join the Poshmark team for friends, fashion and all the Posh fun by clicking here!
Want to join in on the fun in your city? Check out all of the live parties happening across the country by clicking here and be sure to RSVP!
Or find your hometown party here:Minneapolis, Minnesota
New York, New YorkGet social! Tweet, Instagram, and share pictures on Facebook from your local party using the official birthday hashtag: #PoshmarkTurns2
1. Save the date! Poshmark is turning two this holiday season, and we’re inviting you to celebrate with us at Poshmark HQ on Friday, December 6th! Stay tuned for the official invite and further details on the blog. It’s the most POSH time of the year, so don’t forget to save the date.
2. Have you heard? Poshmark for Android has recently joined the Posh family! Now, you can sell and shop from wherever, whenever. Our app is available for download for iPhone, iPad, and Android! (Fun for the whole family of devices - hurray!)
4. Tis the season to be shopping on Poshmark. Too busy to do holiday shopping? You can buy for the most unique (and stylish) gifts for your fashionable friends - all from your mobile phone! Shop for your loved ones and a little something-something to wear for all your holiday parties. Talk about a gift that keeps on giving!
5. Get ready for some Friday funnies! At PMHQ, we love to laugh and send each other our favorite viral links. From sassy pugs to babies, babies, babies, we can’t get enough. To celebrate Friday, we want to share with you some a list of irresistibly funny GIFs from Buzzfeed.
1. Hello, world! If you haven’t heard all the buzz, we’ve welcomed a new addition to our Posh family: the Poshmark app for Android! To learn more, check out our blog post! #POSHDROID
2. Our Founder & CEO, Manish, spoke about the dawn of the future with mobile - and to spread Posh love, of course - at SF’s Open Mobile Summit this week. When fashion and tech collides, there’s twice as more fun!
3. Missed out on the fabulous finds of Isabel Marant for H&M on opening day? Find your perfect size and item on Poshmark without the stress of the in-store craziness! Just search for Isabel Marant for H&M on the app.
4. With our new Android app, we’re welcoming an entire family of new Posh users! Our handy Posh Guide can answer all your new user questions. Check it out here!
5. Fridays are for inspiration! Celebrate TGIF with Poshmark by taking on the adventure of this inspirational post. To get more inspired, check out our “Words of Wisdom” Pinterest board.
1. If you’ve stopped by the Endicia table at PoshFest, you’re probably wondering which lucky Poshers won an ahh-mazing scale from their giveaway!
Drumroll, please - congratulations to Kate of @wearinla, Darci of @dw_style and Erin of @erinnmiller! These lovely ladies will receive a top-of-the-line scale from Endicia and Poshmark to help take their closet to the next level!
2. Hello, our glam ghouls! So much Posh love for celebrating Halloween with us on Instagram and on the blog. We hope that we inspired a few last-minute costumes.
3. LuckyFABULOUS! That’s the word to describe Poshmark’s experience at LuckyFABB this year. From the super chic style conversation with Eva Mendes (yes, scarves are in) to meeting old and new fashion friends that are Poshers themselves, we did leave our hearts in New York.
4. Poshmark has had a sparkly good time this Fall season. To celebrate how much we’ve been fall-ing for sweater weather, we’re rounding up our last nine Instagrams! From Halloween to captivating cover shots, there’s no end to all the funtivities for Poshmark.
5. Happy Friday!
The cherry on top of the Friday 5 sundae is a little, but loud reminder to never let anyone dull your sparkle.
If you love these inspirational quotes as much as we do, follow our "Words of Wisdom" board on Pinterest!