On Friday, December 6th, Poshmark is turning two! To celebrate our birthday, Poshers across the country are joining forces in their hometowns to meet each other in person, mix and mingle, and honor this special community of women they have have helped to build over the last two years.
We’re throwing an extra special birthday party at PMHQ in the San Francisco Bay Area - where the magic all started two years ago. Come join the Poshmark team for friends, fashion and all the Posh fun by clicking here!
Want to join in on the fun in your city? Check out all of the live parties happening across the country by clicking here and be sure to RSVP!
Or find your hometown party here:Minneapolis, Minnesota
New York, New YorkGet social! Tweet, Instagram, and share pictures on Facebook from your local party using the official birthday hashtag: #PoshmarkTurns2
1. Save the date! Poshmark is turning two this holiday season, and we’re inviting you to celebrate with us at Poshmark HQ on Friday, December 6th! Stay tuned for the official invite and further details on the blog. It’s the most POSH time of the year, so don’t forget to save the date.
2. Have you heard? Poshmark for Android has recently joined the Posh family! Now, you can sell and shop from wherever, whenever. Our app is available for download for iPhone, iPad, and Android! (Fun for the whole family of devices - hurray!)
4. Tis the season to be shopping on Poshmark. Too busy to do holiday shopping? You can buy for the most unique (and stylish) gifts for your fashionable friends - all from your mobile phone! Shop for your loved ones and a little something-something to wear for all your holiday parties. Talk about a gift that keeps on giving!
5. Get ready for some Friday funnies! At PMHQ, we love to laugh and send each other our favorite viral links. From sassy pugs to babies, babies, babies, we can’t get enough. To celebrate Friday, we want to share with you some a list of irresistibly funny GIFs from Buzzfeed.
1. Hello, world! If you haven’t heard all the buzz, we’ve welcomed a new addition to our Posh family: the Poshmark app for Android! To learn more, check out our blog post! #POSHDROID
2. Our Founder & CEO, Manish, spoke about the dawn of the future with mobile - and to spread Posh love, of course - at SF’s Open Mobile Summit this week. When fashion and tech collides, there’s twice as more fun!
3. Missed out on the fabulous finds of Isabel Marant for H&M on opening day? Find your perfect size and item on Poshmark without the stress of the in-store craziness! Just search for Isabel Marant for H&M on the app.
4. With our new Android app, we’re welcoming an entire family of new Posh users! Our handy Posh Guide can answer all your new user questions. Check it out here!
5. Fridays are for inspiration! Celebrate TGIF with Poshmark by taking on the adventure of this inspirational post. To get more inspired, check out our “Words of Wisdom” Pinterest board.
1. If you’ve stopped by the Endicia table at PoshFest, you’re probably wondering which lucky Poshers won an ahh-mazing scale from their giveaway!
Drumroll, please - congratulations to Kate of @wearinla, Darci of @dw_style and Erin of @erinnmiller! These lovely ladies will receive a top-of-the-line scale from Endicia and Poshmark to help take their closet to the next level!
2. Hello, our glam ghouls! So much Posh love for celebrating Halloween with us on Instagram and on the blog. We hope that we inspired a few last-minute costumes.
3. LuckyFABULOUS! That’s the word to describe Poshmark’s experience at LuckyFABB this year. From the super chic style conversation with Eva Mendes (yes, scarves are in) to meeting old and new fashion friends that are Poshers themselves, we did leave our hearts in New York.
4. Poshmark has had a sparkly good time this Fall season. To celebrate how much we’ve been fall-ing for sweater weather, we’re rounding up our last nine Instagrams! From Halloween to captivating cover shots, there’s no end to all the funtivities for Poshmark.
5. Happy Friday!
The cherry on top of the Friday 5 sundae is a little, but loud reminder to never let anyone dull your sparkle.
If you love these inspirational quotes as much as we do, follow our "Words of Wisdom" board on Pinterest!
To our Posh community on the biggest couture costume celebration of the year, have a spooky good Halloween!
For our last-minute costume creators, we’re sharing our favorite Pinterest DIY inspirations! From a Bambi babe to Mary Poppin’, you’ll definitely find your alter ego!
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest for style inspiration on the daily.
1. With some of your Posh BFFs packing, plucking and preparing for PoshFest next week, you might feel a little left out in all the fun, but it’s not too late to purchase a ticket to Poshmark’s first ever fashion festival! Coordinate that epic road trip with your girlfriends that you’ve always wanted to have or splurge a little on a weekend getaway to Vegas.
Check out our Eventbrite page for all information on PoshFest, tickets and FAQs!
2. Give a first impression that lasts at PoshFest - with your own super chic business cards! Poshmark and Moo.com are offering you 100 free mini business cards for you to personalize to perfection and pick-up at registration - you only have to pay a $3 shipping fee. Your closet will definitely make a statement at PoshFest!
3. Have you heard? PoshFest 2013’s full schedule is now available on our Eventbrite page! If you’re curious which of your favorite fashion influencers and tastemakers are speaking that weekend, click through for updated information on panels, workshops and more!
4. At PMHQ, we’ve been counting down to PoshFest, and our excitement definitely shows… on our nails! Check out our fun little IG video and see how we’ve been getting ready for Vegas.
5. Headed to Vegas, but stuck on what to pack? Let Poshmark be your guide to all things fashionable and fit for your luggage! This week Kate of @wearinla showed us her PoshFest essentials - from her iPad to business cards - so check out her post here! If you want even more style inspiration for next weekend, check out our “Vegas, Baby!” Pinterest board for everything glitter and gold.
Don’t think we’ve forgotten about Fashion Week - just because we aren’t there this year.
At PMHQ, we’ve been keeping our eyes on the runway for new Fall wardrobe ideas. We’re kind of head over heels for some of our favorite designers (ahem, Rachel Zoe, you’ve done it again).
Check out our Fall 2013 favorites from Fashion Week and a few listings on Poshmark that take these looks from runway to everyday!
1. Ticket - check! Hotel - check! Cute outfits - double check! We hope that you are so excited for PoshFest 2013 that you’ve nabbed your Early Bird ticket and taken advantage of the discounted hotel rate. Just in case you haven’t - or need more information on PoshFest - check out our Events page!
Needing the extra $$ for Vegas? Lots of Posh ladies are selling their closets for PoshFest! So make use of those forgotten boots in the back of your closet and buy an Early Bird ticket before the price increases in 10 days!
2. While you’re enjoying your noontime coffee, upgrade your Poshmark app and enjoy the fun new features that will make your shopping and selling experience even more fabulous! If you’re curious what goodies we have in store for you, take a peek at our blog post on our App upgrade!
3. Pssst! Have you received your Posh Love Day yet? We are so smitten with our community that we want to show you some love… with a special discount - given on your own Love Day! Want more details on Posh Love Days? Check out our blog post with all the details!
4. We’re insta-lovin’ all our followers on Instagram. We reached 15k on Instagram this week, and it’s all thanks to you! Help us get to 20k and continue inspiring us to bring you the latest in style and sparkle! If you want glitz, glamour and more, follow us on Instagram!
Our #POSHSTYLE Instagram Giveaway continues for another week! It’s not too late to enter for a chance to win $50 in Posh Credits, so keep those hashtags comin’! For more information on how to enter, take a peek at our blog post!
5. On Friday (TGIF!), we’re especially inspired by little sound bites of wisdom that we find on our Pinterest. For this weekend, we’re going to enjoy the end-of-summer sun and remind ourself to always:
1. This last Wednesday we had another amazing live Posh Party in San Francisco. It was all thanks to our hometown Poshmark community of stylish ladies, energizing industry folks, and sensational bloggers. We’re already daydreaming of the next one!
2. Have you ever been asked “What is Poshmark?” You can send over our new video “What is Poshmark?” on our YouTube channel to anyone whose ever been curious about us! Our lovely user, Rosalie, did such a spectacular job on screen. Click through the image to watch it!
3. Goodbye spring trends, hello summer prints! As the weather is warming up, we’re loving bold and beautiful style for the summer. Check out our Pinterest page for wild prints and more summer fashions!
5. Spend the weekend with us and shop our amazing weekend parties! Just because the work week is over doesn’t mean great fashion isn’t being listed for sale! Join us on your phone or our party page on the web!