1. Hello, world! If you haven’t heard all the buzz, we’ve welcomed a new addition to our Posh family: the Poshmark app for Android! To learn more, check out our blog post! #POSHDROID
2. Our Founder & CEO, Manish, spoke about the dawn of the future with mobile - and to spread Posh love, of course - at SF’s Open Mobile Summit this week. When fashion and tech collides, there’s twice as more fun!
3. Missed out on the fabulous finds of Isabel Marant for H&M on opening day? Find your perfect size and item on Poshmark without the stress of the in-store craziness! Just search for Isabel Marant for H&M on the app.
4. With our new Android app, we’re welcoming an entire family of new Posh users! Our handy Posh Guide can answer all your new user questions. Check it out here!
5. Fridays are for inspiration! Celebrate TGIF with Poshmark by taking on the adventure of this inspirational post. To get more inspired, check out our “Words of Wisdom” Pinterest board.
If you want to keep track of the trends, all you have to do is keep an eye on our Pinterest to know that it’s the season for sweater weather! From knitted and nice to a sassy pair of socks, we’re ready to layer our fall favorites.
Check out our top 3 sweater weather trends and shop them on Poshmark:
#1: Cream Knitted Cardigan
Shop for a sweater on Poshmark here!
#2: Over-The-Knee Socks
Shop for a pair on Poshmark here!
#3: Sleek Black Booties
Shop for a pair on Poshmark here!
1. If you’ve stopped by the Endicia table at PoshFest, you’re probably wondering which lucky Poshers won an ahh-mazing scale from their giveaway!
Drumroll, please - congratulations to Kate of @wearinla, Darci of @dw_style and Erin of @erinnmiller! These lovely ladies will receive a top-of-the-line scale from Endicia and Poshmark to help take their closet to the next level!
2. Hello, our glam ghouls! So much Posh love for celebrating Halloween with us on Instagram and on the blog. We hope that we inspired a few last-minute costumes.
3. LuckyFABULOUS! That’s the word to describe Poshmark’s experience at LuckyFABB this year. From the super chic style conversation with Eva Mendes (yes, scarves are in) to meeting old and new fashion friends that are Poshers themselves, we did leave our hearts in New York.
4. Poshmark has had a sparkly good time this Fall season. To celebrate how much we’ve been fall-ing for sweater weather, we’re rounding up our last nine Instagrams! From Halloween to captivating cover shots, there’s no end to all the funtivities for Poshmark.
5. Happy Friday!
The cherry on top of the Friday 5 sundae is a little, but loud reminder to never let anyone dull your sparkle.
If you love these inspirational quotes as much as we do, follow our "Words of Wisdom" board on Pinterest!
To our Posh community on the biggest couture costume celebration of the year, have a spooky good Halloween!
For our last-minute costume creators, we’re sharing our favorite Pinterest DIY inspirations! From a Bambi babe to Mary Poppin’, you’ll definitely find your alter ego!
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest for style inspiration on the daily.
1. With some of your Posh BFFs packing, plucking and preparing for PoshFest next week, you might feel a little left out in all the fun, but it’s not too late to purchase a ticket to Poshmark’s first ever fashion festival! Coordinate that epic road trip with your girlfriends that you’ve always wanted to have or splurge a little on a weekend getaway to Vegas.
Check out our Eventbrite page for all information on PoshFest, tickets and FAQs!
2. Give a first impression that lasts at PoshFest - with your own super chic business cards! Poshmark and Moo.com are offering you 100 free mini business cards for you to personalize to perfection and pick-up at registration - you only have to pay a $3 shipping fee. Your closet will definitely make a statement at PoshFest!
3. Have you heard? PoshFest 2013’s full schedule is now available on our Eventbrite page! If you’re curious which of your favorite fashion influencers and tastemakers are speaking that weekend, click through for updated information on panels, workshops and more!
4. At PMHQ, we’ve been counting down to PoshFest, and our excitement definitely shows… on our nails! Check out our fun little IG video and see how we’ve been getting ready for Vegas.
5. Headed to Vegas, but stuck on what to pack? Let Poshmark be your guide to all things fashionable and fit for your luggage! This week Kate of @wearinla showed us her PoshFest essentials - from her iPad to business cards - so check out her post here! If you want even more style inspiration for next weekend, check out our “Vegas, Baby!” Pinterest board for everything glitter and gold.
Headed to Vegas and don’t have a clue what to pack? Let us be your guide to all things fashionable for PoshFest!
It wouldn’t a Poshmark event without a Posh Party, and we’re throwing our biggest one yet at PoshFest! This is the opportunity to get glitzed and glamoured in an outfit that makes you feel absolutely and stylishly you. We suggest that you pack:
1. A dress or outfit that makes you feel oh-so-Posh!
2. Darling heels or shoes that pops with each step
3. A clutch or purse that you can use to carry all your contact cards (from the friends you’ll be making)
4. A little bling to make you sparkle
5. The perfect lipstick to accessorize your gorgeous face!
Want to keep this inspiration with you where ever you shop? Feel free to PIN this outfit board to your Pinterest and follow ours for even more style inspiration!
If you want to join us in Vegas for PoshFest 2013, it’s still not too late to buy your ticket and dance the night away - Poshmark style! Check out our Eventbrite page for more information and tickets.
1. The road to PoshFest has us two weeks away from Poshmark’s first ever fashion festival! (cue the music and glitter)
Don’t miss out on this celebration of woman entrepreneurship, Poshmark and you! You can still buy PoshFest tickets and get all the details on our Eventbrite page.
We can’t wait to see you there!
2. Fall is the season for conferences, and our founders are soaking in the limelight to talk about fashion, technology and of course, Poshmark! This past week our CEO and founder Manish Chandra discussed about the wonders of wearable tech at the Glazed Conference in SF. When asked whether Poshers would buy wearable tech, he said that if Michael Kors made a line we definitely would!
On Saturday, October 12th, our co-founder and all-around style queen Tracy Sun will be speaking at the iFabbo San Francisco Conference - so stay tuned!
3. Poshers, we want to send our love out to you for making us an insta-success on Instagram! We’re almost at 20k - and we’d appreciate your extra love and support to push us there! Share our IG with all your favorite people so that we can continue capturing the glitter, glitz and fashion of Poshmark!
4. Yahoo! featured Poshmark and fab user Britney in a recent article on how to make money outside of the normal 9-to-5 job with new moneymaking apps.
Watch Britney’s screen debut and check out the article here!
5. We want to wish you a happy Friday from PMHQ! At the end of the work week, we just want to remind all our working girls and power users out there that:
If you love this and other inspirational quotes, check out our “Words of Wisdom” board on Pinterest!
For more words of wisdom and quirky quotes, check out our Pinterest board dedicated to our favorite sayings!
1. Surprise! We have a little PoshFest gift for our Poshmark community! Meet us in Vegas and buy your Early Bird tickets today!
2. Avoid the Monday blues & don’t miss out on the last week of our #POSHSTYLE Instagram Giveaway - which ends next Monday at noon! If you have a new purchase that you’re excited to poshstyle, check out our blog post for details on how to enter!
3. Hello fashion tech friends! We’re working hard to get Poshmark and our CEO, Manish Chandra, featured on our own panel at SXSW, but we need your help to get to Austin! Please vote for us on the SXSW Panel Picker - it’s quick, easy, and you’ll be spreading the PoshLove!
All you need is to sign up for a free account and click the thumbs up button on our page!
4. We recently hit 2,000 followers on Pinterest, and we are so lucky to have such fashion-minded, fun followers! If you are looking for the latest trends in sequins, lace, leather, and more, follow us on Pinterest and help us get to 3000!
5. For this Friday, we’re celebrating TGIF with a video that makes us giggle while melting our hearts. Chihuahuas doing yoga with an Italian cutie? Grazie!
1. Poshmark is absolutely buzzing with talk of PoshFest 2013! If you haven’t heard about it yet, it’s a two-day fashion festival full of interactive panels, inspiring guest speakers, hands-on workshops, and—in true Poshmark style—the ultimate LIVE Posh party! Early bird tickets are selling fast, so buy yours today! For more information, check out our Eventbrite page.
2. We’ve been loving how you’ve been Posh Styling your entries for the Instagram #PoshStyle Giveaway! From cute and quirky to creative and dreamy, we can definitely see how much you love your Poshmark purchases. Continue sending us entries for yet another week of our #PoshStyle Giveaway. For more details, check out our blog post!
3. Vegas, Baby! Looking for the perfect outfit for Vegas? In need of a little inspiration in your Vegas-bound shopping trips? Check out out our Pinterest board on all things Vegas, poolside, and nightlife! Find all the trends you need for your packing pleasure.
4. We are oh-so-close to 2,000 Tumblr followers, friends! This month, we’ve received so much of your love on our blog, and we can’t thank you enough for all the warm fuzzies. Help us get to 2,000 followers by reblogging, commenting, and sharing our posts! XO!
5. To celebrate summer and kittens (of course), we want to share out this week’s favorite video at PMHQ! Don’t you just want to enjoy a fresh watermelon slice on a picnic today? Happy Weekend!