With our latest release of the app, we introduced two new tools to empower sellers on Poshmark take even more control of their closets, merchandise, and interactions with potential buyers: “My Closet Stats” and “Not for Sale” listing status.
1. “My Closet Stats”: My Closet stats gives you important information about your closet, your sales history, and the experience you are delivering to your buyers. This page and the information included on it is private (for your eyes only!) and meant to help you continue to succeed. To get to your closet stats, click on your profile tab at the bottom right of the app > click on “My Closet Stats.”
We’d love to hear your feedback on this tool, Posh sellers! Please click through to this PM Editor listing and let us know what other information about your closet you’d find helpful for selling more on Poshmark.
Examples of the type of information you’ll find in “My Closet Stats”:
2. “Not for Sale” Listings: You now have a clear way to tell buyers which listings are no longer available in your closet. This includes items sold in bundles, reserved listings, notes, or purchases that you just want to share with other Poshers (#PoshFinds!). Listings that are marked “Not for Sale” don’t have a blue “Buy Now” button, but others will still be able to see, like, share, and comment on them.
To mark a listing as “Not for Sale”: click the “Edit” icon on the listing details page > select “Mark as Not for Sale.”
To make one of these listings available for purchase: click the “Edit” icon on the listing details page > select “Mark as Available.”
Note: Poshmark’s minimum listing price is $3. Listings with a $0, $1, or $2 listing price are automatically set to “Not for Sale” listing status and won’t have a “Buy Now” button. For more info, please check out our FAQs here.
Can you believe this is the last Friday in July?! The Poshmark Team was just chatting about how amazing this month has been and we’re in disbelief that August is just around the corner! It’s been yet another fantastic month of fabulous users (new & old), super gorgeous listings (that our wallets aren’t too happy about), and a new app release. WOO! Each month that we cross off the calendar marks so much growth and happiness and we do it all because of YOU! Here’s to August y’all!
1. Double your pleasure, double your fun! If you haven’t already noticed our daytime Posh Parties, you should get familiar as we will be bumping them up to 7 days a week! That’s right: two Posh Parties every day of the week. Life’s too short not to party! :)
2. New Poshmark app release! If you haven’t already done so, be sure to head over to the iTunes store to download the newest version of Poshmark!
3. Shop Past Parties! Check out last night’s “Hampton’s Chic” Party which had some seriously lust-worthy listings!
5. TGIF! Lastly, we wish you all a fantastic last weekend of July! Cheers!