1. Calling all glamour girls and limelight ladies! Vanessa Hudgens is on Poshmark and selling her fabulous items for Make-A-Wish Foundation. Her listings officially went live in her closet today, and her clutch and Louboutins are absolutely lustworthy! For more details, check out her blog post about Poshmark and Make-A-Wish! Don’t be shy and give her closet some love:
2. This past Wednesday, we visited the sunny and ever-so-sassy city of San Diego for a LIVE Posh Party! We met an amazing community of Poshmark lovers, fashion influencers, and industry folks who made us feel that warm SoCal Posh Love! Reminisce with us and check out our Facebook album with tons of party pictures. Feel free to tag yourself!
3. Pinterest lovers! As the temperatures are warming up, are you looking for a new springtime look to match the weather? Check out our new Pinterest board, Spring Awakening, for some hot spring trends and style inspirations. We’re reaching nearly 2,000 followers! Help us get there and follow our boards for fashion fun and a little daily glamour!
4. Instagram recently added a new feature called Photos of You, where you can tag your friends in your pictures (similar to Facebook)! Since we’re Instagram smitten, we’re loving this new feature and would love if you’d tag us whenever you’re wearing something darling from Poshmark, sharing your closet, or sending out a fabulous package!
5. For our Weekend Wishlist, we’re lusting over these adorable DVF ballet flats in dusty rose. We can’t get enough of this darling color for spring, and the leopard print adds a little sass to the sugar. Check them out before they’re gone!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Feeling those Monday blues? Keep calm and party on with us all week with a new lineup of Posh Parties! This Wednesday, we’re bringing you the sun, sand, and laid-back love of San Diego style at our live San Diego Posh Party! Join us virtually and shop for cute cut-offs, sassy sundresses, and more!
Can’t get enough of the fashion stylings of your favorite bloggers? Party with Jessica of Style 4 Love, Tracy of The Right Shoes, Jackie of Living After Midnight, and Sade of The Icon Concierge all this week!
You might recognize power Poshmarker Amy Bruni from SyFy’s Ghost Hunters. However, there is a lot more to Amy than just seeking spirits in haunted spaces! This “Massifornian”—Amy’s term for Nor-Cal native living in Boston—is also a new mom and fashionista with a keen shopping eye!
With a closet full of goodies from Anthropologie, Joie, Tory Burch, J.Crew, Frye, and more, we’re thrilled that Amy is opening up not just her wardrobe, but a little bit more about her life beyond paranormal investigating. Read on to find out more about Amy and be sure to tune into her Casual Cool Posh Party tonight at 7pm!
Poshmark (PM): How did you discover Poshmark?
Amy (A): I think I found it when someone I was following on Instagram posted their closet. I was like, “Oh no, what is this and why don’t I know about it?! I’m one of those people who is constantly rotating clothes, so Poshmark is perfect for me. The environmentalist in me loves Poshmark too, because I love giving a second life to designer fashion, rather than always buying new.
PM: Where do you Poshmark the most? At home? On the go?
A: EVERYWHERE. Oddly, I’ll find myself awake in the middle of the night, scrolling through Poshmark. When we’re working and have downtime, I’m scrolling through Poshmark. If I’m on a plane with WiFi, Poshmark.
PM: How do you decide what to wear for an investigation? Do you have a go-to outfit?
A: I almost always wear Converse or my Frye 12R Harness boots with skinny jeans—Hudsons or Citizens—and a tee of some sort. I’ll try to liven it up with jewelry, but anything too loud and the sound guy yells at me—haha! Sometimes I’ll throw on a vest or fun sweater, but it’s filmed in IR so very little of what I wear is even noticeable - which is so sad to me! I’ve definitely become known for my scarves. I wear scarves all year round, they’re an easy way to liven up an outfit and I figured that out quick on the show.
Amy, left, during an investigation on Ghost Hunters, photo via SyFy
PM: Do you get to shop while you’re on the road with the TAPS team?
A: Yes! Too much! I always look for funky vintage stuff on the road. My favorite is this great vintage wrap skirt with a whole forest scene and deer on it. It looks like something from Anthropologie, but I found it in a vintage store in North Carolina for ten bucks.
PM: As an experienced traveler, can you share any tips for packing light and stylish?
A: Good jeans are your best friend; you can never spend too much on premium denim. Bring two pairs plus lots of tops and jewelry and a killer pair of heels, and you’re ready for anything. My bags are always stuffed with bulky work clothes with a little section of stylish stuff in case we have time for fun. I wear so many dresses, so I always roll up a couple and bring them along, too.
A huge thank you to Amy for hanging out with us, and be sure to tune into her “Casual Cool” Posh Party tonight in the app!
Strap up, ladies, for a wild ride! Not only do strapped heels look dainty and darling, they keep both amateur and experienced heel wearers from slipping out of their shoes and tripping on cracks. We want to fall in love with our shoes, not fall into pavements. A shoe that’s both easy on the ankles and the eyes? We’re absolutely head over heels!
Happy April Fools, darling community! Yes, your eyes don’t deceive you. We have almost a full week of blogger and tastemaker hosts for you in our Posh Party lineup for this week-yay!
Speaking of bloggers and tastemakers, some of our PMHQ girls are headed to LuckyFABB this week. How many of you ladies will we see there?
The Cure sang about how much they loved Friday, the Weeknd about Thursday, but why doesn’t anyone write any love songs about Monday? At PMHQ, we are absolutely mad about Mondays because we get to share with you bright and bold spring trends and our favorite brands that are being featured in all of our posh parties this week.
Help us welcome back our super sweet Seattle Posh Party hosts, Alix of AlixRose and Jess of FreshJess this week for Thursday’s party. Also, don’t forget to browse the closets of our other ever-so-fabulous hosts: Amie & Donna, Kristen, Jenn, and Kathy!
From her blog, she writes “I live on faith. Hard work. Ramen noodles. And passion. Because I couldn’t imagine myself doing anything else.”
As style mavens and fashion lovers, we are as passionate about attending New York Fashion Week as Adley is about performing in Nashville, and we are girls who want to look glamorous throughout it all. On a stage as big as national television, it’s about singing and wearing statement pieces.
In the second season of The Voice, there’s no mistaking Adley Stump’s signature headband as a statement piece. As a contestant, Adley wore her signature headband throughout her time on television, which later inspired a collection of hair accessories by BBT.
During the blind auditions, Adley established her stage and style presence when she earned herself a spot on Team Blake. What earned her a spot on Team Poshmark was her rock-and-roll-and-glam approach to the standard country sweetheart look. Ditching the usual brown cowhide cowboy boots, Adley was strutting on stage with knee-high silver cowboys and a metallic statement belt á la Wonder Woman.