Poshmark is growing quickly and we’re working hard to help women across the country share their closets and keep spreading the love! That’s why we’re so excited to announce that Poshmark is now officially available in the Apple iPad App Store! We’ve brought all of the features from our popular iPhone app, while maximizing the iPad’s larger, efficient screen. Download it now!
Along with a spankin’ new iPad app, we’ve also made a few updates to our iPhone app that we know you’ll love:
To see these updates, be sure to download the latest version of the iPhone app now.
Alexander Wang, Valentino, and Phillip Lim, oh my! We have been drooling over some beyond fabulous handbags spotted on Poshmark that we just had to share! Here is a handful of some we are oohing and ahhing over!
Phillip Lim Mini Duffle: $400 (
Marc Jacobs Quilted Bowler: $649 (
Valentino Stingray Bag: $500 (
Tory Burch Hobo: $405 (
Now that NY Fashion Week is over, let’s get right to our highlights from this fun-filled, amazing week!
1. NYFW & IFBCon: New York was filled with inspiration this last week (and plenty of snow)! The week was jam-packed with fashion and Poshmark love: from snapping Street Style pictures in Lincoln Center, hearing panelists speak at the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference, to meeting up with some rockstar Poshmarkers.
2. Posh Guide: Ever wanted tips on how to make your first sale, reserving an item, or just how to get started using Poshmark? Check out this new Posh Guide which has all these answers and more for you!
3. InstaLove: This week we hit a huge milestone of 6,000 lovely followers on Instagram and we want to say thank you to each and every one of you! How fast can we get to 10K? ;)
4. Posh Package: Yesterday (and everyday for us here at PMHQ, to be honest) was the “official” day of love. While searching through Instagram, we came across one Posh Package that was just bursting with hearts and smiles. How cute is the card and packaging? The thought behind putting this Poshmark package together just blew us away, so we had to share!
5. Party Time. Excellent: Is anyone else excited for a long holiday weekend? Whatever you have planned, whether it be lunch with friends, a nice hike, or date night out, don’t miss out on all the Posh Parties happening three times daily!
PS: #PoshmarkNYFW Instagram Contest Winner Announcement! Thank you to everyone who entered our Instagram Street Style giveaway! We had so many fabulous entries…but a HUGE congrats to Deidre Casey who re-posted this picture!
This week’s Posh Tip will help you add a special touch to your photos before you create a listing. We’re going to share with you all a few of our favorite apps that we use frequently to beautify our photos.
Hudson, Valencia, Hefe…if you want saturated hues and a variety of tones and highlights, consider popping your photo into one Instagram’s filters. We love how simple it is to enhance your photo’s appearance with just a couple of taps on their filter wheel. Don’t forget to use the blur tool to create some fun depth of field.
Ever wonder how people add that hint of blur to their photos in the corners or along the sides? We love using Picfx when we’re adding ‘Bokeh’ to our photos. These clusters of background lights come in a variety of sizes, shapes and colors - we love them all! This filter is a
quick and simple way to make your photos pop. Picfx also has a large library of color filters that can be subtly adjusted with the slider on the right hand side of the frame as well as layered with multiple filter effects.
We’ve all been there: there are multiple photos that you want to share but you’ve only got 4 frames on Poshmark to utilize. Enter PicFrame. Choose from a multitude of ratios to adjust the frames and then choose what type of frame you’d like to use for your photos (you can add up to 9). This is a great app to use when you have many angles you’d like to highlight for your listing.
Enjoy! Can’t wait to continue to see your gorgeous covershots and listings!
It’s that time of the year again, where fashionistas from across the country flock to New York City for Fashion Week…and you know we wouldn’t miss out on all the fun! We
stuffed packed our bags and can’t wait for all the excitement to begin. From the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference tomorrow, to stalking Street Style in Lincoln Center, be sure to follow along our NYFW journey on Twitter and Instagram!
In the NYC area? We would love to meet you!
PS: Stay tuned for a fun Instagram contest in honor of NYFW! Best part? You can enter even if you’re not in NY!