1. Party time, excellent! Another Friday is here, meaning a whole weekend full of stylish Posh Parties are upon us including our first Holiday Essentials party on Sunday, don’t miss out! Tis the season!
2. Our #PoshStyle giveaway may be taking a little shopping break, but that doesn’t mean you can’t share your fab photos with us. Join a group of Poshaholics who created their own #30DayPoshFindChallenge to showcase their favorite finds, we are totally stalking their daily posts!
3. We heart Choo! Really, we do! We shared these gorgeous heels on Instagram earlier in the week, and we can’t stop thinking about them in all their beauty. If you are in the market for new pumps, snag these before they are gone!
4. We love a good chuckle, and this ecard definitely had us laughing! Let’s just say we know there will be some really good listings coming our way once the holidays come and go. ;-)
5. It’s all about the #PoshLove each and everyday for us here at PMHQ, so this photo from our user Sarah, just made us feel warm and fuzzy. We love you all so much and hope you have an amazing weekend, Poshers!
New to Poshmark? Welcome! Use Poshmark on the web to find TONS of cool new products and connect with thousands of stylish women across the country, no matter what your style.
Let’s get started! Once you’re logged in, the toolbar at the top of your screen has everything you need.
1. Feed – A real-time stream of items being shared by the people you follow.
2. Parties – Posh Parties are the best way to connect with new users and discover awesome items. You definitely want to check these out!
3. Explore – Look at Poshmark listings by product type like: Handbags, Dresses, Shoes, etc.
4. Search – Use our search bar to find anything (and everything!) your heart desires.
5. Newsfeed – This is the icon located next to the search bar. Get news and updates here, including @ mentions and comments!
6. Your Account – This is the icon with your username. Check orders, access your “My Likes,” and more!
Share, like, comment and buy items from the web. To list your own items for sale, make sure you download our app!
We promise you’ll find something you love on Poshmark. With more clothing and accessories than your local mall, there’s something for everyone, no matter what your style! We make finding products easy. Here’s how!
Find anything (and everything!) your heart desires. Plaid shirts? Yes. Tory Burch? We’ve got that, too. What about all the hottest trends? Mmmm hmmm. It’s all here! Just type what you’re looking for into the search bar and press enter.
Found something you love? Awesome. Narrow down your search results with filters. Click the filter button on the top right.
Then, specify a category, a size and availability (to remove sold listings from your results). See relevant results, pronto!
Brand and Size links
Another way to find cool items is by using a listing you love. When you’re viewing an item — either in your feed, search results, or on an individual listing page — the size and the brand on the listing are clickable!
Clicking on the link will take you to a page that is just for that brand or size. Like this:
From here, you can go through the same filtering process to find more relevant results. Find something that’s perfect for you, today. Happy Poshing!
Meet Pamela: a rockstar Poshmarker from Seattle who loves to shop.
Whether it’s on Poshmark, at Nordstrom’s flagship store, or a variety of local boutiques, she’s all about it! If you peek into her closet, you’d find a whole lot of black, but Pam uses these pieces to achieve three signature styles: “clean and classy with an edge”, “drippy drapey” a la Rick Owens or Alexander Wang, or boho… and she totally rocks these well.
You can catch her Poshmarking anywhere from the road in her car (in the passenger seat, of course), in bed, on break at work, and even while shopping! Read on to see what else she has to say about her love for Poshmark and so much more!
Poshmark (PM): Why do you love Poshmark?
Pamela (P): There’s so many reasons I love Poshmark. One, it’s given me a reason not to let my closet go haywire. I can actually maintain my closet now. It’s a bit more manageable than it was last year before I started using the app. Two, I love stumbling across items I have missed in store or I am currently obsessing about, but know the fiancé would freak if I purchased that item at retail value. Lol. Three, it’s given me the opportunity to build new friendships with ladies who are just as obsessed with fashion as I am. And four, I get to see first hand how lovely people can be. I see closets on Poshmark that actually donate the earnings they receive to charities. I just think that’s fantastic!
PM: What was your favorite Poshmark purchase?
P: My Alexander Wang Rocco with all black hardware for $450! That was such a steal!
PM: As an amazing Poshmarker, what are some tips and tricks you would give to new community members?
P: Covershot and description are everything! Always make sure the pictures are clear and thoroughly describe the item. Don’t describe the items as “pink shirt” or “black shoes” Look at it this way, would you buy something at an online shop that describes items in that manner. Also, SHARE, SHARE, SHARE! Share your items and share others. I know some ladies have shared my items and out of curiosity I’d start filtering through their closets and I’d find items that I would end up purchasing. Make sure to play nice; this is like owning your own shop. Ladies remember who wasn’t easy or nice to work with. Just like that 100 other Poshers know about you—and not in a good way. Finally, just have fun! This app was made to sell and buy and build new friendships!
1. Calling all glamour girls and limelight ladies! Vanessa Hudgens is on Poshmark and selling her fabulous items for Make-A-Wish Foundation. Her listings officially went live in her closet today, and her clutch and Louboutins are absolutely lustworthy! For more details, check out her blog post about Poshmark and Make-A-Wish! Don’t be shy and give her closet some love:
2. This past Wednesday, we visited the sunny and ever-so-sassy city of San Diego for a LIVE Posh Party! We met an amazing community of Poshmark lovers, fashion influencers, and industry folks who made us feel that warm SoCal Posh Love! Reminisce with us and check out our Facebook album with tons of party pictures. Feel free to tag yourself!
3. Pinterest lovers! As the temperatures are warming up, are you looking for a new springtime look to match the weather? Check out our new Pinterest board, Spring Awakening, for some hot spring trends and style inspirations. We’re reaching nearly 2,000 followers! Help us get there and follow our boards for fashion fun and a little daily glamour!
4. Instagram recently added a new feature called Photos of You, where you can tag your friends in your pictures (similar to Facebook)! Since we’re Instagram smitten, we’re loving this new feature and would love if you’d tag us whenever you’re wearing something darling from Poshmark, sharing your closet, or sending out a fabulous package!
5. For our Weekend Wishlist, we’re lusting over these adorable DVF ballet flats in dusty rose. We can’t get enough of this darling color for spring, and the leopard print adds a little sass to the sugar. Check them out before they’re gone!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Feeling those Monday blues? Keep calm and party on with us all week with a new lineup of Posh Parties! This Wednesday, we’re bringing you the sun, sand, and laid-back love of San Diego style at our live San Diego Posh Party! Join us virtually and shop for cute cut-offs, sassy sundresses, and more!
Can’t get enough of the fashion stylings of your favorite bloggers? Party with Jessica of Style 4 Love, Tracy of The Right Shoes, Jackie of Living After Midnight, and Sade of The Icon Concierge all this week!
You might recognize power Poshmarker Amy Bruni from SyFy’s Ghost Hunters. However, there is a lot more to Amy than just seeking spirits in haunted spaces! This “Massifornian”—Amy’s term for Nor-Cal native living in Boston—is also a new mom and fashionista with a keen shopping eye!
With a closet full of goodies from Anthropologie, Joie, Tory Burch, J.Crew, Frye, and more, we’re thrilled that Amy is opening up not just her wardrobe, but a little bit more about her life beyond paranormal investigating. Read on to find out more about Amy and be sure to tune into her Casual Cool Posh Party tonight at 7pm!
Poshmark (PM): How did you discover Poshmark?
Amy (A): I think I found it when someone I was following on Instagram posted their closet. I was like, “Oh no, what is this and why don’t I know about it?! I’m one of those people who is constantly rotating clothes, so Poshmark is perfect for me. The environmentalist in me loves Poshmark too, because I love giving a second life to designer fashion, rather than always buying new.
PM: Where do you Poshmark the most? At home? On the go?
A: EVERYWHERE. Oddly, I’ll find myself awake in the middle of the night, scrolling through Poshmark. When we’re working and have downtime, I’m scrolling through Poshmark. If I’m on a plane with WiFi, Poshmark.
PM: How do you decide what to wear for an investigation? Do you have a go-to outfit?
A: I almost always wear Converse or my Frye 12R Harness boots with skinny jeans—Hudsons or Citizens—and a tee of some sort. I’ll try to liven it up with jewelry, but anything too loud and the sound guy yells at me—haha! Sometimes I’ll throw on a vest or fun sweater, but it’s filmed in IR so very little of what I wear is even noticeable - which is so sad to me! I’ve definitely become known for my scarves. I wear scarves all year round, they’re an easy way to liven up an outfit and I figured that out quick on the show.
Amy, left, during an investigation on Ghost Hunters, photo via SyFy
PM: Do you get to shop while you’re on the road with the TAPS team?
A: Yes! Too much! I always look for funky vintage stuff on the road. My favorite is this great vintage wrap skirt with a whole forest scene and deer on it. It looks like something from Anthropologie, but I found it in a vintage store in North Carolina for ten bucks.
PM: As an experienced traveler, can you share any tips for packing light and stylish?
A: Good jeans are your best friend; you can never spend too much on premium denim. Bring two pairs plus lots of tops and jewelry and a killer pair of heels, and you’re ready for anything. My bags are always stuffed with bulky work clothes with a little section of stylish stuff in case we have time for fun. I wear so many dresses, so I always roll up a couple and bring them along, too.
A huge thank you to Amy for hanging out with us, and be sure to tune into her "Casual Cool" Posh Party tonight in the app!
Strap up, ladies, for a wild ride! Not only do strapped heels look dainty and darling, they keep both amateur and experienced heel wearers from slipping out of their shoes and tripping on cracks. We want to fall in love with our shoes, not fall into pavements. A shoe that’s both easy on the ankles and the eyes? We’re absolutely head over heels!