Today is an extra special day at PMHQ. Poshmark is turning two! It’s all thanks to our fabulous community whose passion for style, shopping and sisterhood inspire us to grow Poshmark to where it is now.
Tonight from Seattle to Boston, Poshers near and far are going to be celebrating Year Two at their hometown birthday bashes. In our native San Francisco bay area, we are throwing a night to remember filled with fab food, dancing and of course, sparkle.
Can’t make us to our birthday bash? Follow the hashtag PoshmarkTurns2 on social media to cyber celebrate with us.
Thank you so much to our Posh community for showing us love, passion, and amazing fashions these past two years! We are so thankful that we have an extra special surprise planned for you. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s post for more details!
The great Carrie Bradshaw once said “Shopping is my cardio.” For this Thanksgiving weekend - from Thursday, November 28th until Monday, December 2nd - you can enjoy all the holiday treats you want because shopping with Poshmark is your cardio! For every order of $50 and up, you get free shipping on all your holiday gift-giving needs.
Check out our $50 and up holiday favorites and get inspired:
1. Tom Ford Pumps: $900
2. Tiffany & Co. Charm Bracelet: $100
3. BCBGeneration Python Stiletto: $68 Retail $95
4. Ralph Lauren Cat Eye Sunglasses: $125
5. Biker Faux Leather Skirt: $80
6. Laser Hologram Unicorn Clutch Purse: $52
7. Diane Von Furstenberg Delian Dress: $150
8. Rebecca Minkoff MAC Clutch Purse in Blush Pink: $290
9. Sam Edelman Studded Bow Heels: $79
(Details: Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Free shipping on orders $50 and up. $4.99 shipping on orders $25-$49.99. $6.99 shipping on all other orders. Promotion valid from 11/28/13 12:00 AM PT until 12/2/13 11:59 PM PT)
With the end of Fall and Thanksgiving fast approaching, there’s so much to be thankful for - fabulous fashion, an even better community and an app that keeps on giving! Let’s celebrate the holidays all week long by joining us for our Posh Parties.
1. Hello, world! If you haven’t heard all the buzz, we’ve welcomed a new addition to our Posh family: the Poshmark app for Android! To learn more, check out our blog post! #POSHDROID
2. Our Founder & CEO, Manish, spoke about the dawn of the future with mobile - and to spread Posh love, of course - at SF’s Open Mobile Summit this week. When fashion and tech collides, there’s twice as more fun!
3. Missed out on the fabulous finds of Isabel Marant for H&M on opening day? Find your perfect size and item on Poshmark without the stress of the in-store craziness! Just search for Isabel Marant for H&M on the app.
4. With our new Android app, we’re welcoming an entire family of new Posh users! Our handy Posh Guide can answer all your new user questions. Check it out here!
5. Fridays are for inspiration! Celebrate TGIF with Poshmark by taking on the adventure of this inspirational post. To get more inspired, check out our “Words of Wisdom” Pinterest board.
What’s better than one Posh Party full of your favorite brands, handbags and shoes? A whole week of these Posh Parties! Join our fashion influencers, Chanel of Chanel Files and Alison of Chain Strap Purse, as they host this week’s parties. Also, don’t miss out on the other Posh Parties of our fabulous community hosts!
1. If you’ve stopped by the Endicia table at PoshFest, you’re probably wondering which lucky Poshers won an ahh-mazing scale from their giveaway!
Drumroll, please - congratulations to Kate of @wearinla, Darci of @dw_style and Erin of @erinnmiller! These lovely ladies will receive a top-of-the-line scale from Endicia and Poshmark to help take their closet to the next level!
2. Hello, our glam ghouls! So much Posh love for celebrating Halloween with us on Instagram and on the blog. We hope that we inspired a few last-minute costumes.
3. LuckyFABULOUS! That’s the word to describe Poshmark’s experience at LuckyFABB this year. From the super chic style conversation with Eva Mendes (yes, scarves are in) to meeting old and new fashion friends that are Poshers themselves, we did leave our hearts in New York.
4. Poshmark has had a sparkly good time this Fall season. To celebrate how much we’ve been fall-ing for sweater weather, we’re rounding up our last nine Instagrams! From Halloween to captivating cover shots, there’s no end to all the funtivities for Poshmark.
5. Happy Friday!
The cherry on top of the Friday 5 sundae is a little, but loud reminder to never let anyone dull your sparkle.
If you love these inspirational quotes as much as we do, follow our "Words of Wisdom" board on Pinterest!
To our Posh community on the biggest couture costume celebration of the year, have a spooky good Halloween!
For our last-minute costume creators, we’re sharing our favorite Pinterest DIY inspirations! From a Bambi babe to Mary Poppin’, you’ll definitely find your alter ego!
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest for style inspiration on the daily.
Here’s to all the picnics in printed skirts that match perfectly with the freshly cut grass, to all the insta-videos of you dancing with your girlfriends in those adorable wedges, that sundress that he absolutely won’t forget, and all of today’s stylish memories!
Have a memorable Fourth of July!
There are many reasons why we love the color emerald: the Pantone gods has dubbed it color of the year, St. Patrick’s Day is all about that lucky hue, and it is a statement shade for spring.
At PMHQ, we believe that clothes are our good luck charms, and these listings of emerald darlings have us spreading the luck from closet to closet:
1. Viveca emerald cap-toe heels: $28
2. Emerald bow-tie earrings: $7
3. NWT Kate Spade emerald handbag: $120
Have a great weekend, and Happy Poshmarking!