1. Team Posh can’t stop and won’t stop having fun at work! This week we celebrated February at our monthly themed Happy Hour, and PMHQ took it back to the 90s. With a little Wu Tang Punch and Poshables (think Lunchables with a stylish twist), we danced to our slow jam favorites and some Spice Girls.
2. If you think Poshmark is the best app ever, please vote for us for the Best App Ever Awards - under the “Best Shopping App” category. Voting is super easy.
All you need is to go to the Nominees page here and click “Vote for this app” next to our icon. If you’re feeling a little extra PoshLove, share on social media and ask your other PFFs to vote as well! Voting ends March 15th, so don’t be shy and show us some <3 today.
3. Are you in serious shopping mode for the up-coming spring season?
Well, Poshmark Showrooms are the perfect shopping destination for new trends! Read up on which Showroom listings are must-haves for PMHQ here. While you’re waiting for the weather to be more fabulous, browse through our Showroom of the day: Jumpsuits & Rompers!
4. Just like your real life besties, Poshmark loves it when you share how you style your favorite purchases. Use the hashtag “PoshStyle” on Instagram and Twitter and show us how love wearing your Posh purchases, and your OOTD might be featured by us!
5. Friday is definitely for laughter, and we can’t get enough of it here at PMHQ. So we’re starting the weekend off with a giggle-worthy video that will make you think, “What about cupcakes for dinner tonight?”
(Really. Why not?)
Wait for it….
Beverly Hills and Huntington Beach! Woop! We seriously cannot wait.
Poshmark is excited to announce that we will be coming to the Los Angeles area to host not one, but two in-person Listing Parties/Happy Hours! Our first one will be in Beverly Hills on Tuesday 6/12, followed by another one in Orange County on Wednesday 6/13. Come wearing items that you want to list or bring items that you love but are no longer wearing and we’ll help you create your listings. We have specific themes for each event to help make it easier for you to know what to grab out of your closet!
Come mingle with the team, have a few cocktails, and do a few listings!
Wednesday, June 13th 6-9pm
Zimzala Restaurant & Lounge (Inside Shorebreak Hotel)
500 Pacific Coast Hwy Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Theme: Handbags & Shoes!
We hope you (and your fellow fashion-loving friends) can make it - the Poshmark team would love to see you!
You can RSVP to the event here:
And check out some fun pics from our last visit to LA - we had waaay too much fun:
Yep, a Poshmark meet-up went down last night at Gravity Wine Bar & Lounge in Palo Alto. The weather was warm, and the ladies were fashionable. And what did all these women have in common besides a burning love for fashion? A love for Poshmark!
And we leave you with the our favorite “GO BIG” photo of the night. We enjoyed ourselves. Can you tell? ;-)
Happy Thursday, everyone! xx