1. Save the date! Poshmark is turning two this holiday season, and we’re inviting you to celebrate with us at Poshmark HQ on Friday, December 6th! Stay tuned for the official invite and further details on the blog. It’s the most POSH time of the year, so don’t forget to save the date.
2. Have you heard? Poshmark for Android has recently joined the Posh family! Now, you can sell and shop from wherever, whenever. Our app is available for download for iPhone, iPad, and Android! (Fun for the whole family of devices - hurray!)
4. Tis the season to be shopping on Poshmark. Too busy to do holiday shopping? You can buy for the most unique (and stylish) gifts for your fashionable friends - all from your mobile phone! Shop for your loved ones and a little something-something to wear for all your holiday parties. Talk about a gift that keeps on giving!
5. Get ready for some Friday funnies! At PMHQ, we love to laugh and send each other our favorite viral links. From sassy pugs to babies, babies, babies, we can’t get enough. To celebrate Friday, we want to share with you some a list of irresistibly funny GIFs from Buzzfeed.
1. Hello, world! If you haven’t heard all the buzz, we’ve welcomed a new addition to our Posh family: the Poshmark app for Android! To learn more, check out our blog post! #POSHDROID
2. Our Founder & CEO, Manish, spoke about the dawn of the future with mobile - and to spread Posh love, of course - at SF’s Open Mobile Summit this week. When fashion and tech collides, there’s twice as more fun!
3. Missed out on the fabulous finds of Isabel Marant for H&M on opening day? Find your perfect size and item on Poshmark without the stress of the in-store craziness! Just search for Isabel Marant for H&M on the app.
4. With our new Android app, we’re welcoming an entire family of new Posh users! Our handy Posh Guide can answer all your new user questions. Check it out here!
5. Fridays are for inspiration! Celebrate TGIF with Poshmark by taking on the adventure of this inspirational post. To get more inspired, check out our “Words of Wisdom” Pinterest board.
1. We might of left our hearts in Vegas, but the PoshFest fun isn’t over yet! We are so excited to announce our PoshFest winners for our Posh Party Instagram Giveaway and our Covershot contest.
Congrats to Sayestebrown for winning our Posh Party Instagram Giveaway for winning $100 in Posh Credits! Give so much Posh love for bostonshopper, mizfabulousity, jessicarabbit13 and thebayarean for winning $25 in Posh Credits in our CoverShot contest.
2. Calling all Insta-fans! Take pictures of how you style your favorite Posh purchases and enter for a chance to win $50 in Posh Credits. Don’t delay - our POSHSTYLE Instagram Giveaway is officially ending Monday, October 28th 12PM PST.
With this last week, get chic!
3. Extra, extra, read all about it: Poshmark’s celebrity investors include Rachel Zoe and Ashton Kutcher! Last week, the media was buzzing all about the announcement on VentureBeat - and so for the fun of it, we’re reliving the spotlight!
Check out what VentureBeat and Refinery29 have to say about it!
4. Magazine mavens, have you seen this month’s edition of InStyle? Poshmark was included in InStyle’s #bestofdigi under their Consignment Insider list. Refashioning is SO in!
Read all about it!
5. Drumroll, please! There are BIG, BIG things that we’re planning at PMHQ for the app in the next few weeks, and we can barely keep it a secret.
Just stay tuned to the blog and our social media channels these upcoming weeks - we’ll definitely give you hints!
From dancing to Beyonce to preparing for Denver, there’s no end to the amount of working hard and playing hard at PMHQ. Here’s another week of crazy lovin’ what we do:
1. Insta-videos are the perfect opportunity for insta-hilarity at PMHQ. We turned up Beyonce and danced the afternoon away for our debut insta-video. All our single ladies (and taken ones, too) and our gents wanted to show our Poshmark community how much love lives at HQ … and of course, our dance moves! Check it out:
2. Denver divas, Poshmark is jet-setting off to Denver for our first ever Posh Party in Colorado! We can’t wait to see some Mile High style and be sure to RSVP by July 1st! For more information, check out our blog post.
3. We absolutely heart cute and original cover shots, especially with stylish canine companions! Send us your fabulous covershots by tagging us on Twitter or Instagram. Here is our favorite for the week:
4. Happy early birthday, America! Fourth of July is coming up next week, and we are planning on shopping this weekend for the perfect outfit. We’re especially inspired by perfectly patriotic outfits on Pinterest like this one! What are you going to wear for Independence Day?
5. Hello, sparkles! This glitter glam listing received so much love from our Posh community this week that we can’t help but share it on our blog. It’s still available for purchase, so treat yourself today and have a happy Friday!
1. At the Glimpse Conference this past week, our Founder & CEO, Manish Chandra did a dazzling job speaking on the Shopping Discovery Panel. The Glimpse Conference attendees loved so many of his insights that Twitter was buzzing all about it (as were we!).
2. Our happy Pinterest boards are in need of some of your lovin’, Posh community! If you are craving style trends for the summer, new beauty palettes, or even an inspiration board with only shoes, shoes, shoes, follow our Pinterest boards! Help us get to 2000 followers (we’re so close!) and keep spreading that undeniable Posh love.
3. This Posh user is spending her weekend, chillin’ in the best fashion … Poshmarking, keeping hydrated, and gaming! Goes to show you our users are beautiful, fit, and oh so fun! How are you spending your weekend? Share your weekend plans on Instagram! Also, while you’re Instagramming away this weekend, join us for our weekend parties galore!
4. Viral videos! We can’t get enough of them, and they are definitely a staple to our workday wonderland. For today’s video pick, we combined our love for viral videos and our not-so-guilty pleasure, reality shows, in one Jimmy Kimmel short for your Friday work break!
5. From all of us at PMHQ to you, our Posh community, we want to wish you a happy Friday!
1. Fabulous DC, did you get the chance to watch Poshmark on ABC 7 Evening News? DC local and Poshmark user, Kenita Calhoun, did an amazing job representing PM on screen! Must be that Posh karma she’s talking about!
2. Hometown darlings, join us for a fashion-filled evening at our live San Francisco Posh Party on the 29th! For more information, check out our blog post.
3. Tweet tweet! A little birdie told us that we’ve reached over 5,000 followers on Twitter, and we can’t help but share this milestone with you! We hope you’re following us if you aren’t already! We want to share all the PMHQ and style trends, news, and shout-outs to all our community!
4. The Posh Parties don’t stop just because the work week is over! We at PMHQ are Posh Partying every day, and we invite you to join us for a little weekend shopping. Shop our Hello, Sunshine and Street Style Posh Parties this Saturday and Sunday!
5. We hope you have a fun, fresh, and fabulous Memorial Day weekend! From Poshmark, with lots of love.
1. The kitty cat is out of the bag! Our next live Posh Party is in sunny San Diego on Wednesday, May 8th! For more information and how to rsvp, check out our blog post.
2. Exciting news! We were featured on USA Today in a stellar AP story about apps creating big business opportunities! Major props to our amazing user, Candice, for being so screen-worthy and savvy!
3. We at PMHQ want to send all our Posh Love to our Instagram friends who all made it possible for us to reach 10K followers! If you’re interested in daily trends, fabulous listings, and our adventures in and out of the office, follow us on Instagram!
4. Just because you have weekend plans doesn’t mean you can’t Posh Party with us this weekend! Join us from wherever you are for our Bold & Beautiful and Work Week Chic evening parties on Saturday and Sunday!
5. With the end of cool weather and spring showers come May flowers … in bloom and in print! We’re inspired by Mother Nature’s festive florals. Decorate yourself in this spring’s prettiest trend: floral print!
Have a fabulous weekend, Poshmarkers!
1. Are you Coachella-bound? Spend a few moments Coachillin’ with PM and check out our "Festival of Fashion" style board on Pinterest for a few outfit ideas. With the hot hot heat, you’re bound to have a few wardrobe changes.
2. Poshmark is taking over the East Coast in Philly and DC for our next LIVE Posh Parties. Save the date for April 23rd (for Philly) or April 25th (for DC)! Get ready to mingle with our fabulous co-hosts, dress to the nines with some wines, and make a network of Posh sisters. Stay tuned to the blog for details next week!
3. Recently, we’ve been noticing all the too-cute-to-quit packaging from our Posh sellers on social media, and we wanted to send you all some sweet kudos for sending your buyers some extra love. If you have some cute packaging for display, send us a hashtag (#poshpackages) on Twitter and Instagram!
4. Just because it’s Friday doesn’t mean that Posh Partying ends! Join us throughout the weekend for our Fresh Fashion party on Saturday, Ladylike Luxe on Sunday, and all our other parties.
5. From Poshmark with love, have a fabulous Friday! Listen to music outside and have a dance party on your lawn, indulge in a little DIY, or have a Ryan Gosling movie marathon. It’s your Friday!
There are many reasons why we love the color emerald: the Pantone gods has dubbed it color of the year, St. Patrick’s Day is all about that lucky hue, and it is a statement shade for spring.
At PMHQ, we believe that clothes are our good luck charms, and these listings of emerald darlings have us spreading the luck from closet to closet:
1. Viveca emerald cap-toe heels: $28
2. Emerald bow-tie earrings: $7
3. NWT Kate Spade emerald handbag: $120
Have a great weekend, and Happy Poshmarking!