There was so much style at PoshFest that we had a hard time picking just nine looks from the weekend in Vegas. We hope that you’ll enjoy all the sparkle, prints and sassy tees (because we sure did) and continue to share how you style your favorite Poshmark purchases on Instagram!
1. With some of your Posh BFFs packing, plucking and preparing for PoshFest next week, you might feel a little left out in all the fun, but it’s not too late to purchase a ticket to Poshmark’s first ever fashion festival! Coordinate that epic road trip with your girlfriends that you’ve always wanted to have or splurge a little on a weekend getaway to Vegas.
Check out our Eventbrite page for all information on PoshFest, tickets and FAQs!
2. Give a first impression that lasts at PoshFest - with your own super chic business cards! Poshmark and Moo.com are offering you 100 free mini business cards for you to personalize to perfection and pick-up at registration - you only have to pay a $3 shipping fee. Your closet will definitely make a statement at PoshFest!
3. Have you heard? PoshFest 2013’s full schedule is now available on our Eventbrite page! If you’re curious which of your favorite fashion influencers and tastemakers are speaking that weekend, click through for updated information on panels, workshops and more!
4. At PMHQ, we’ve been counting down to PoshFest, and our excitement definitely shows… on our nails! Check out our fun little IG video and see how we’ve been getting ready for Vegas.
5. Headed to Vegas, but stuck on what to pack? Let Poshmark be your guide to all things fashionable and fit for your luggage! This week Kate of @wearinla showed us her PoshFest essentials - from her iPad to business cards - so check out her post here! If you want even more style inspiration for next weekend, check out our “Vegas, Baby!” Pinterest board for everything glitter and gold.
With PoshFest fast approaching, time is running out to shop for the perfect Vegas wardrobe! Transform your current closet with statement pieces, accessories and shoes without having to buy whole new outfits. With these affordable and glamorous accessories, you can use the extra cash for a ticket to PoshFest!
Buy your ticket today - space is limited, ladies! We can’t wait to see you there.
Our Vegas inspirations:
Accessorize your PoshFest weekend with these Poshmark listings:
From dancing to Beyonce to preparing for Denver, there’s no end to the amount of working hard and playing hard at PMHQ. Here’s another week of crazy lovin’ what we do:
1. Insta-videos are the perfect opportunity for insta-hilarity at PMHQ. We turned up Beyonce and danced the afternoon away for our debut insta-video. All our single ladies (and taken ones, too) and our gents wanted to show our Poshmark community how much love lives at HQ … and of course, our dance moves! Check it out:
2. Denver divas, Poshmark is jet-setting off to Denver for our first ever Posh Party in Colorado! We can’t wait to see some Mile High style and be sure to RSVP by July 1st! For more information, check out our blog post.
3. We absolutely heart cute and original cover shots, especially with stylish canine companions! Send us your fabulous covershots by tagging us on Twitter or Instagram. Here is our favorite for the week:
4. Happy early birthday, America! Fourth of July is coming up next week, and we are planning on shopping this weekend for the perfect outfit. We’re especially inspired by perfectly patriotic outfits on Pinterest like this one! What are you going to wear for Independence Day?
5. Hello, sparkles! This glitter glam listing received so much love from our Posh community this week that we can’t help but share it on our blog. It’s still available for purchase, so treat yourself today and have a happy Friday!
1. This Tuesday, we hosted a Community Meet-up in NYC with some of our Big Apple darlings at Dream Downtown Lounge. Our time there was so nice we had to say it twice: “Oh New York, New York!” We really have the best community and loved getting to meet you all! Browse our Facebook album to reminisce and tag yourself!
2. We reached a milestone: 200,000 listings at our biggest Posh Party last Tuesday! Thank you for posh-partying with us every day and making it possible!
3. If you’ve been on the app lately, have you noticed our cool new “Comments” tab for notifications? We’ve heard your feedback and we are working hard to make your experience easier and more fun!
4. Wednesday March 20th was the official start of the spring, which means the official start of bright, neon, and stripes (as if we weren’t already wearing them)! Our Posh Party lineup has more spring-themed parties for all spring shopping whims. Check them on our Posh Party page!
5. We’re a little insta-crazy over Instagram, and you gals helped us reach over 8000 followers! While all the filter glitter might have helped, this love is coming from you. Help us get to 10,000 followers soon!
Have an amazing weekend, Poshmarkers!
We want to wish everyone a happy, healthy, and extra sparkly New Year! 2013 is bound to be an exciting year for Poshmark and we can’t wait to spend it with you!
The Poshmark Team
We hope you have a fashionable and festive break, whether you are traveling to see family, gathering with friends, or just taking some time for yourself! And, as always, we’ll be sure to see you in the app!
xo, The Poshmark Team
With one of the biggest shopping days right around the corner, it marks the official beginning of the ho-ho-holidays! And what better way to get ready for all those festive parties and events than with super-sparkly dresses? Below are some of our favorites for sale on Poshmark now that are sure to make you “Shine bright like a diamond…” (Queue incredibly catchy Rihanna song now!).
Purple Tank Dress: $70 (
Foley + Corinna Strapless Dress: $170 (
Adrianna Pappell Silver Sheath Dress: $130 (
Burgundy Long Sleeve Dress: $125 (
Michael Kors Sequin Wrap Dress: $150 (
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone! We are mighty thankful for such an amazing community!