1. Happy August! While back-to-school is just around the corner, we’re still soaking up the summer. Follow our Summer Style board on Pinterest for the ultimate in outfit inspiration while the weather is still warm.
2. One of the most frequently asked questions at PMHQ is how to become a Posh Party host. This week we shared the basic criteria, with more on the way next week. We can’t wait to shop along with you!
3. San Francisco is calling and it wants you to come to PoshFest! Register today for the most stylish event of the year, November 8th-9th, featuring lots of inspiration, empowerment and fun with your PFFs and Team Posh. Secure your spot before it sells out!
4. Did you catch the host picks from last night’s Posh Party? They’re so, so good. Shop them now before they’re snatched up!
5. Lastly, let’s do a virtual hug to Friday and our PFFs. Cheers to the weekend!
1. Poshmark is the latest reality star! Not quite, but we were recently featured in Inc. Magazine’s mini-series, Trep Life. In addition to an in-depth article, the video follows Co-Founders Manish Chandra and Tracy Sun and provides a glimpse behind the curtain of PMHQ.
2. PoshFest is on and we hope you’ll join us for a stylishly fun weekend of inspiration and empowerment with Team Posh and your PFFs (that is, Posh Friends Forever). Register today!
3. Heading to back to campus and looking to up your fashion game? Look no further than Poshmark! The recent BuzzFeed article selects items from Poshmark that match personal style to their equivalent university type.
4. The weekend is a great time to do a wardrobe refresh and list items to your Poshmark closet. We all know how important a great Covershot is, so don’t forget to follow our Covershot Inspo Pinterest board that’s full of modeling and styling inspiration to help your items stand out and get sold.
5. When we say, “Happy Poshing!”, we mean it! Look at the happiness-inducing PoshFinds that were recently delivered to PMHQ. We don’t just work here, we shop here, too!
1. Excuse us while we squeal with excitement over our latest press feature in the New York Times! On Thursday, Poshmark had the spotlight in the stylish pages of the Style section. We loved reading the stories from our community and Team Posh, and especially enjoyed this quote from Rachel Zoe:
“Technology like Poshmark is completely changing the way women discover fashion, creating the ultimate virtual closet where women can draw inspiration from each other. It’s not about selling to customers, it’s about giving them the tools to engage and inspire each other to bring fashion into their lives in new ways.”
2. The love from the Big Apple continued as Poshmark was featured on FOX NYC.
3. In other news, we’re happy to announce the latest feature, Price Drop Notifications! Now, when a seller drops the price of a listing by 10% or more, Poshmark will notify every user who has liked the item directly in their Poshmark newsfeed. We will also send them a push notification and an email to the address associated with their account (click here to learn how to manage notifications). Only one notification will be sent per week on a liked item, so as not to overwhelm users.
So sellers, take advantage of this new tool like Ediza who used it to make dozens of sales in 24 hours!
4. Speaking of tools to help increase sales, bloggers have you installed our handy Closet Widget yet? It’s simple to install and allows you to share your closet with your sellers 24/7.
5. And… this is how we feel about it being Friday. TGIF, Poshers!
1. Suffer from FOMO? Then hurry to join in our Posh. Pin. Win. Summer Style Pinterest Sweepstakes. You have until 11:59 am, Monday, June 9 to enter for a chance to win a $500 Poshmark Shopping Spree. Enter at sweeps.piqora.com/poshpinwin.
2. Want another shot at a $250 Posh Shopping Spree? Join in the fun of our Living #ThePoshLife June Photo-A-Day Instagram Challenge. We’ve been snapping selfies, outfits, words of wisdom and it’s only just beginning. Entering is easy, click here for details. Cheers to #ThePoshLife!
3. You know we love working at Poshmark, but we love buying and selling on Poshmark, too. But don’t take our word for it, hear what others are saying:
"If you’re selling designer clothing, look no further than Poshmark." - CNET News.
"Do not spend another dollar at a retail clothing store until you hear about Poshmark." - KRON 4 News. See the full segment below:
4. Our cooler than cool co-founders, Manish and Tracy, took the stage at the Glazed Conference at Wearable World to talk all things fashion, tech and beyond. We are always inspired to see how the industry is growing and how Poshmark is part of shaping it!
5. Speaking of “glazed”… Happy National Donut Day! We’re bringing you two calorie-free ways to celebrate. First, with some cute balloons that can be found in our Smile File Pinterest board (spoiler alert: you’ll also find many a baby animal there as well). Secondly, we’re loving this donut cropped tank from Tai’s closet.
1. World domination by mobile shopping has always been the goal. The recent Forbes article just confirmed it: Meet the Mobile First Startup That’s Angling to Rival eBay’s Fashion Resale Business.
2. At Poshmark, we’re here to help you make cash for clearing out your closet. We recently added a handy tool for bloggers to feature their listings on their sites with the Closet Widget. It’s quick and easy to install, so hurry and promote your closet!
3. Our Co-Founder and VP of Merchandising Tracy Sun was recently featured on the Digital, Disrupted panel at LA Fashion Digital. The panel discussed e-commerce innovation and trends.
Our favorite Tracy quote? “To build the company you want to build, go where your customers are. Mobile is a platform, not a strategy.” Amen, sister.
Photo by Aritzia.
4. You know we love a good outfit change. We recently spiffed up our digital cover photos to celebrate what we love about Poshmark: the community, the parties and the amazing finds! Want to stay in the loop? Follow us: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.
5. You say burrito, I say burrito coma. Hope you all had a happy Cinco de Mayo like we did at PMHQ!
1. Hey, Seattle Poshers! Poshmark is coming to town next week for a fun community meet up! Join us Thursday, 4/24 for a night of mingling with fellow Poshers and the Poshmark team, sipping on yummy cocktails and tons of fashion fun! Rsvp HERE!
2. Poshmark has been nominated for a Best Mobile App Award-WOO! Show us your PoshLove by taking 5 seconds (literally) to vote for us, find out how on this post.
3. Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+…our addiction to social media is real and the best part is getting to interact with our amazing community everyday. Be sure to follow us for behind the scenes, inspiration, the best deals on Poshmark and more!
4. What a week! Our friends over at Pop Sugar wrote this amazing guide to buying and selling on Poshmark and it brought the biggest smile to our face.
5. The holiday weekend is here! Enjoy some festive treats, family time and of course, shopping on Poshmark! See you on the app!
1. Last week we had the pleasure of spreading the PoshLove to all the stylish ladies at the LuckyFABB conference in LA. Visited our booth? Don’t forget to add our new closet widgets to your blog’s sidebar for your chance to win a Poshmark shopping spree-let us know using the hashtag #PoshLovesBloggers.
2. Today we were really feeling the Instagram love when style icon, friend and Poshmark investor, Rachel Zoe stopped by our page! What a very happy Friday!
3. Los Angeles, you know how to party! We had a fantastic time Posh Partying it up with our SoCal Poshers and couldn’t have asked for a more amazing evening. Missed out on the party? Check out all the photos from the event HERE and shop the virtual “Spring Fling” Posh Party HERE!
4. We can’t get enough of puppy Fridays here at PMHQ. Especially when we are able to get silly with a few accessories. These PoshPups are styling for spring! Love!
5. Whether you’re living it up at Coachella or taking it easy at home, we hope you all have a Poshtastic weekend! See you on the app for tons of Posh Party fun!
2. Speaking of bloggers, we have partnered up with Lucky Magazine and will be at the Lucky FABB conference next week in LA! If you are attending, be sure to swing by the lounge to say, snag some oh-so-posh goodies.
3. We couldn’t have started our Friday with a more exciting feature from Venture Beat. Named one of the 8 best shopping apps alongside some fashion heavy hitters, it’s safe to say our week (or month) is made! Check out the full article HERE.
4. Aint no party like a Poshmark party! If you live in the Los Angeles area, be sure to rsvp to our LIVE “Spring Fling” Posh Party happening next Wednesday, 4/2! Shopping, giveaways, & mingling— what’s not to love?
5. Ah, Snapchat. If you know how much we love social media, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that we are now on Snapchat. Follow along behind the scenes at PMHQ by adding us @ TeamPoshmark! See you on the snap side!
1. Did you hear the news?! We’ve teamed up with USPS to bring our amazing community PoshPost! Read all about this exciting change here—and check out what the press is saying on Tech Crunch, ZDNet, Racked SF & more!
2. This past Tuesday we kicked off 2014 with our first LIVE Posh Party of the year, right here in our hometown of San Francisco and couldn’t have asked for a better evening. Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate with us and check out all the photos from the event on our Facebook page!
3. Mark your calendars, Los Angeles! We are heading back down to sunny SoCal for another Posh Party on Wednesday, April 2nd. Get ready for shopping, giveaways, mingling, and more! Stay tuned for all the deets next week!
4. Calling all blogger babes! Poshmark has partnered with Lucky Magazine’s Fashion and Beauty Blogger Conference to announce some exciting new tools for our Poshmark influencers. If you will be at the conference, be on the lookout for us!
5. Spring is here! With the sun finally starting to shine, we are excited to spend the weekend wearing our florals, sunnies, sandals and more! Don’t miss out on shopping with us all weekend long to snag some great deals on the spring essentials!
1. Bay Area, Poshers mark your calendars! On Tuesday, March 18th we will be throwing our first LIVE Posh Party of the year in San Francisco. We hope you will join us and our fabulous co-hosts for a night of shopping, mingling, and tons of fashion fun!
2. Our local 7x7 Magazine has lovingly included us in their recent article on the Future of Fashion. We are so honored to have made an appearance in one of our favorite SF publications! Check us out below!
3. Are you ready for Festival season?! We sure are! Get inspired with us on Pinterest by checking out our Festival of Fashion board full of flower crowns and fringed bags!
4. With spring literally right around the corner, it couldn’t be a better time for a closet clean out! Get ready for the new sunny season by listing (and shopping) on Poshmark! New to the app? Check out our Posh Guide to get started!
5. Weekends are for relaxing, brunches and tons of SHOPPING! Check out our Posh Parties happening each and every day to score your favorite fashions! Happy Poshing!