From puppy cameos to accessories galore, our #POSHSTYLE Instagram Giveaway had some wow-worthy Covershots that absolutely won us over. We wanted to feature a few of our favorites - and it’s easy to see with the pops of color and print (and all that sass) why our Poshmark community are inspirations of style.
Even though our giveaway is officially over (for now), we think that great style never sleeps and encourage you to continue showing us how you #POSHSTYLE your favorite Posh purchases on Instagram! It’s never goodbye, it’s we’ll see you later!
Hello fashion tech friends! We’re working hard to get Poshmark and our CEO, Manish Chandra, featured on our own panel at SXSW, but we need your help to get to Austin! Please vote for us on the SXSW Panel Picker - it’s quick, easy, and you’ll be spreading the PoshLove!
All you need is to:
3. Click the thumbs up button on our page! (Pretty please?)
Love has never been so easy!
Thanks for all your Posh love!
1. The SF Chronicle recently did an article on fashion in the tech industry, and Poshmark was featured in the column’s lookbook. The photos highlighted the styles of our engineers, our co-founders, and some of our Posh Ladies in their bright and bold outfits. Check us out in this week’s SF Unzipped!
2. This past Wednesday we held our first Community Meetup in our newly designed office. The entire evening was one fashionably good time, filled with photo booths, signature Poshmark cocktails (yum!), and an amazing community of current and future Poshers in the area.
If you’re interested in checking out the rest of the photos from the night, browse through the Facebook album!
As you can tell, we’re excited for the next one!
3. Get ready, glamour gals! Next Monday, we’re launching a special giveaway for our community members who love showing off their “Posh Style”. If you love winning shopping sprees, stay tuned to the blog for the details!
4. We recently dolled up our Pinterest with new boards and a cleaner layout! If you’re sweet and stylish, you might love our new dessert board with some couture cupcakes and other fashionable desserts. We also added a new board featuring some Pinterest-worthy Poshmark covershots that we just had to share. Check them both out on Pinterest!
5. Since we’re mad about social media and the fashion industry, we can’t help but share our favorite internet list of the week from Buzzfeed: 10 Male Models You Must Follow On Twitter and Instagram Immediately! WIth this list and the poolside, be sure to have a happy weekend!
Happy Friday, friends! We’re grinning from ear to ear because this week was filled to the brim with our two loves: fashion AND technology! From a super successful event, to amazing press, we’re feeling so thankful!
1. Third Wave Fashion+ Poshmark: This past Tuesday evening, SF’s finest fashion & tech crowd came out to Zappos Labs HQ for a great event to hear all about Embracing Fashion in Tech. Yours truly partnered with Third Wave Fashion to host the event and in addition, our Co-Founders and CEO spoke on the panel. We loved hearing the insightful information the panelists shared with us, along with mingling with new and old friends! Our favorite quote of the evening came from Poshmark’s CEO, Manish Chandra: “It’s all about love!” Yep—we love our community!
2. Posh Press: This week was filled with amazing press spreading the Poshmark love across the country! Two of our rock star users were a part of the press love, as they were interviewed! Check out the Money Monday and Texas Living clips to watch them in action!
3. Third Posh Party: If you haven’t already noticed in the app, we have added a special third Posh Party in the afternoons! Be sure to tune in at 12pm PST Monday-Friday throughout the holiday season to find more specific items from jewelry to dresses AND items that are New With Tags! Hello, gift giving! :)
4. New Feature Alert! Poshmark has released a new version of the app! Be sure to update because you can now shop for items that are “New With Tags” aka “NWT”! Stay tuned for more information on the other fun things this new release includes!
5. Extra Cash This Holiday Season: The great thing about Poshmark is that not only can you shop for amazing pieces at a discounted price, but you actually can MAKE money! SheFinds.com featured Poshmark this week, where they share their excitement of adding some extra cash to the bank during this otherwise feeling-broke-kind-of-season.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend! XO!
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, we wanted to start saying “thanks” a little early to our amazing community for showing us so much love! Let’s get right into all the #PoshLove!
1. PoshLove: This week we have hit some major milestones on social media and owe it all to you. Yes-YOU! We have over 2,000 followers on Twitter and over 3,000 on Instagram (check out our new Instagram webpage. Awesome, right?!). Major thanks for following our adventures and be sure to stay tuned because we have so many more exciting things headed your way!
2. Third Wave Fashion + Poshmark: You may have already seen the news here, but just in case you haven’t: We have partnered up with our NYC friends over at Third Wave Fashion to bring you one amazing event on Embracing Fashion In Tech. Tickets are still available, so if you are in the San Francisco area we would love for you to join us! If you’re not in SF, be sure to follow us on Twitter, as we’ll be live Tweeting and sharing pics!
3. Vote for Poshmark: We have been nominated for a Tech Crunch “Crunchie Award”- YAY! It would mean the world to us if you took 10 seconds (literally SO easy) to vote for us as the Best E-Commerce App. You can voteonce a day until 12/6 so set those reminders and help us win!
4. Host Picks Showroom: This has been another week full of amazing Posh Parties and hosts! If you haven’t been tuning in to the Host Picks Showroom you are missing out on all the hand-selected picks. This week we had a record of over 200 listings shared into a Host Showroom. Yep, our Hosts ROCK! Check out what goodies they curated the rooms with and shop their picks!
5. #PoshStyled #PoshPackages: It just makes our day (okay, more like our week) when we see your adorable Poshmark packages arriving at home and when you style up your most recent Poshmark purchase! Be sure to share the photos with us by Tweeting to us or tagging us on Instagram. You can also use the hashtags #PoshStyled or #PoshPackages. We will featuring these photos, so keep your eyes peeled!
We live, eat, and breathe everything fashion and tech related, which is why we are so excited to announce our partnership with Third Wave Fashion! The NYC-based company is coming to San Francisco to host a fun event on Embracing Fashion In Tech.
Not only have we invited other Bay Area industry professionals to speak on the panel, but our own Co-Founders and CEO Manish Chandra and Tracy Sun will be getting in on the action! We hope you can come join us, have a cocktail, and do some networking! See below for all the details.
Who: Third Wave Fashion, Poshmark + Fashion Technology Accelerator
What: Networking, Industry Panel, Demos, & Cocktails
When: Tuesday, November 13th 6:30-9pm
Where: Zappos Lab HQ, 121 2nd Street, San Francisco, CA 94015
Tickets: Click here to register for the event!
**BONUS**: Poshmark is gifting tickets to the first 50 people to register using code “TWFPoshmark”. Hurry, they’re going fast!
New York Fashion Week has come and gone. We went, we saw, and we’re totally inspired with everything from the spring runway shows, to the fab street style captured throughout all of NYC. Here are some of our NYFW highlights…not to mention an exciting announcement!
1. #NYFWPoshParty: We added a few additional Posh Parties during the day this week to celebrate NYFW. In addition to the amazing listings that coincided with the runway shows themselves, we asked some fun fashion and style questions and want to thank you for joining in on the fashion week Posh Party fun in the app! We hope to have more parties like this in the future because we love hearing what you have to say about your style and how you feel about different trends. In case you missed these Posh Parties, don’t you worry- you can still shop the parties here: “NYFW: Rebecca Minkoff, Nicole Miller & Herve Leger" ,"NYFW: Tory Burch, Zac Posen, & Anna Sui”, & “NYFW: Michael Kors, Rachel Zoe, Nanette Lepore, & Milly”.
2. DVF through Google Glasses: We’re suckers for all-things fashion + tech (for obvious reasons, of course!). That’s why one of our favorite things that popped up post-fashion week came from the ever-inspiring Diane Von Furstenberg. She partnered wit Google Glass to show the world first-hand what it’s like to BE DVF, preparing for fashion week with her team, and what it looks like strutting down the runway. Love.
3. Hangout. Google Style: Another awesome fashion-meets-tech highlight for us was when Lyst invited a handful of ladies (a few a which are local SF friends and Poshmark users) to a Google Hangout to ask questions and interact backstage with different designers and industry peeps! This is inpsiring us to host our own Google Hangout in the future for you! Would you attend?!
4. “Get the Look”: We had a blast recreating a few of our favorite Street Style looks from NYFW using Poshmark finds! We will be doing these posts regularly now so be on the look out on how you can find complete looks on the app!
5. Miami here we come! If you heard our teaser announcement on Twitter, then you now know that the Poshmark team is heading to MIAMI! We will be there 9/27 throwing a LIVE Posh Party with some really fab hosts, so be sure to save the date! We’d love to have you join us in person or in the app. Keep a look out for all the details on our blog next week!