1. If you were in San Diego and watching the nightly news on NBC, you probably saw a little Poshmark before bed. We were featured by NBC 7’s Consumer Bob on a segment about turning your closet into a profit, as they interviewed our rockstar user (and friend!), Jocelyn of Bossy Jocey. Watch the clip with us today!
2. Bachelor fans, did you see that we were featured by Michelle Money in a video of her favorite things on her hilarious YouTube Channel? It’s one of our favorite things this week, and that’s why we had to feature it in our Friday Five!
3. We’re nearly at 1,500 followers on Tumblr! Help us get even more love, spread the word, reblog, and follow us! We want to send out our PMHQ updates, fashion-forward news on trends and styles, and love and glitter to all the ladies we can.
4. We California girls love the sand, sun, and summertime fun. With the weather warming up and June fast on its way, get ready for the summer by stocking up on cute crop tops. Here is one we’re particularly wild about, but shop many more on Poshmark here, here, and here.
5. Are you a “Girly Girl” or a “Downtown Chic” lady? Then you are going to want to Posh Party with us all weekend long for our weekend lineup of spectacular parties. Happy Poshmarking!
Monday marks another week of anticipation for PMHQ and the Poshmark community, as Vanessa Hudgens lists more of her stylish wares in her closet for charity. Are you a Louboutin lady? Then, don’t miss out on Vanessa’s listings before they’re sold out!
Stay chic all week and celebrate favorite fashion trends with us at our Posh Parties Monday to Sunday! If you’re a daily blog lover, don’t miss out on our Posh Parties with blogger hosts Kathleen of Kat Walk SF and Katie of Charming City Style!
We’re definitely feeling the love from our amazing community day in and day out at Poshmark HQ thanks to your positive comments, feedback, and suggestions. That’s why we’re so excited to let you know that we have a spankin’ new version of the app available NOW in the App Store that incorporates many of your suggestions, new tools to help you discover products, and so much more! Go on and update to see it for yourself!
In this update:
Your ‘My Likes’ & the Search Tool Are Now in A New, More Convenient Location! We’ve made your main Feed even prettier and more useful with easier access to the listings you’ve liked and to our Search tool. Find them by clicking on the ‘Feed’ tab at the bottom-left hand corner of the app.
Updated ‘My Size’ Filter: Hello, personalized shopping! We’ve now made it even easier to customize your search results and shop past Posh Parties by viewing products across all categories that are only your size.
To set your ‘My Size’ Filter:
To search for items in your size:
New ‘Price Filter’ in Search: Have a specific budget in mind when shopping for your next designer handbag? No problem! You can now filter your search results and shop past Posh Parties with our new ‘Price Filter’ to see items for sale that fall into your desired price range.
To set your Price Filter:
Posh Etiquette: Ever wonder how to become a rockstar Poshmarker and an amazing brand ambassador within our community? Then be sure to read our new “Poshmark Etiquette” at any time in the app for a few simple, straightforward community dos and don’ts.
To access, click on your profile tab at the bottom right corner of the app. Select the ‘Posh Etiquette’ option at the top of the screen.
iPad App: Updated Look: Our iPad app got an upgrade - and we hope you love it as much as we do! Check out the fresh new layout of your closet, past Posh Parties, and all of the browse/search pages.
1. Calling all glamour girls and limelight ladies! Vanessa Hudgens is on Poshmark and selling her fabulous items for Make-A-Wish Foundation. Her listings officially went live in her closet today, and her clutch and Louboutins are absolutely lustworthy! For more details, check out her blog post about Poshmark and Make-A-Wish! Don’t be shy and give her closet some love:
2. This past Wednesday, we visited the sunny and ever-so-sassy city of San Diego for a LIVE Posh Party! We met an amazing community of Poshmark lovers, fashion influencers, and industry folks who made us feel that warm SoCal Posh Love! Reminisce with us and check out our Facebook album with tons of party pictures. Feel free to tag yourself!
3. Pinterest lovers! As the temperatures are warming up, are you looking for a new springtime look to match the weather? Check out our new Pinterest board, Spring Awakening, for some hot spring trends and style inspirations. We’re reaching nearly 2,000 followers! Help us get there and follow our boards for fashion fun and a little daily glamour!
4. Instagram recently added a new feature called Photos of You, where you can tag your friends in your pictures (similar to Facebook)! Since we’re Instagram smitten, we’re loving this new feature and would love if you’d tag us whenever you’re wearing something darling from Poshmark, sharing your closet, or sending out a fabulous package!
5. For our Weekend Wishlist, we’re lusting over these adorable DVF ballet flats in dusty rose. We can’t get enough of this darling color for spring, and the leopard print adds a little sass to the sugar. Check them out before they’re gone!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Last night, Poshmark headed over to our sunny sister city for our first LIVE Posh Party in San Diego! The SD community absolutely sparkled with their fabulous springtime style and personality! We had such an amazing time getting to know the local fashionistas, industry folks, and outstanding Poshmark community (understatement of the year).
If you didn’t get a chance to stop by our “Sunshine Style” party, you can still shop all of the great listings from our event, including the closets of our glamorous co-hosts, whom we absolutely have fallen in love with: