Make up for the lost hour of sleep by treating yourself to a little shopping! We have you covered each and everyday with fabulous hosts and super stylish themes!
1. Bay Area, Poshers mark your calendars! On Tuesday, March 18th we will be throwing our first LIVE Posh Party of the year in San Francisco. We hope you will join us and our fabulous co-hosts for a night of shopping, mingling, and tons of fashion fun!
2. Our local 7x7 Magazine has lovingly included us in their recent article on the Future of Fashion. We are so honored to have made an appearance in one of our favorite SF publications! Check us out below!
3. Are you ready for Festival season?! We sure are! Get inspired with us on Pinterest by checking out our Festival of Fashion board full of flower crowns and fringed bags!
4. With spring literally right around the corner, it couldn’t be a better time for a closet clean out! Get ready for the new sunny season by listing (and shopping) on Poshmark! New to the app? Check out our Posh Guide to get started!
5. Weekends are for relaxing, brunches and tons of SHOPPING! Check out our Posh Parties happening each and every day to score your favorite fashions! Happy Poshing!
Scoring a good deal on Poshmark is all about finding it first. Read on for a handful of tips that can help you nab the next amazing Posh find for your wardrobe.
Find your Stylemate
First things first, find your stylemates on Poshmark. A stylemate is someone who wears the same sizes you do and shares a similar taste in style. There is no one simple way to instantly find your stylemate, but you can find a lot of great closets by searching for people who sell pieces from your favorite brands and designers. Following these users mean that when they list new items, you’ll see them in your feed on Poshmark, therefore the potential for seeing them before other users is greater.
Shop “First Look” Showrooms
The second and third party every day always has a showroom that is titled “First Look.” In case you’re not familiar with it, this showroom is a one-stop-shop for all items that have never been shared to a Posh Party before. While these items are not necessarily brand new to Poshmark, there is still a pretty good chance for you to unearth a killer deal by perusing this showroom.
Search Poshmark by Keyword
Are you on the hunt for a specific item or style? Try searching for the item name or using keywords to scour all closet listings. If you don’t find the item you’re looking for right away, don’t fret. Just check back regularly because you never know when your dream piece will be listed for sale. Additionally Poshmark automatically saves your most recent search history in the app so you can easily search again whenever you want!
Bartering With Care
Some Poshers are open to bartering their listed prices, but your success in doing so all depends on how you approach it. Many users are turned off by comments such as “Lowest?” or offers that are significantly lower than the listed prices. You’ll find better results by approaching users with full sentences and bargaining in terms of percentage. For instance, try figuring out what 15% off their listed price is and ask if they’d be willing accept that amount.
Seasonality of Shopping
There is a quite a bit of seasonality when it comes to shopping; you tend to buy swimsuits and sandals at the spring and coats, sweaters, and boots at the fall. In considering the law of supply and demand, the more in demand a particular kind of item is, the more expensive it’ll be. That means at the end of a season, those seasonal items will most likely be available at deeper discounts due to the decline in demand. Bonus tip: This is also something helpful to keep in mind when stocking your closet as a seller.
Recruit Your Friends
Get friends to help you shop! The more eyes looking for any particular order, the better. At PMHQ, we’ve all become familiar with one another’s sizes and styles so when we find something that’s perfect for them, we tag them to let them know. And don’t worry if your friends aren’t on Poshmark already because you can invite them! The best part is it’s an easy $50 bucks for you (plus $5 for each friend) if they use your referral code!
We hope that by using some or all of these tips will help you find you new go-to handbag, your dream shoes, or anything else your closet desires.
With the winter season almost under wraps, we can’t help but get excited for all that spring has to offer! We recently kicked off our countdown to florals, lace, and bright colors with this Spring Preview Posh Party, and wanted to share a few of our favorite listings that will be perfect for a sunny spring day!
1. Floral Romper: $25 (
2. Printed Pumps: $30
3. Colorful Statement Necklace: $20
4. Asos Colorblock Blouse: $39
We love a good awards show- the glitz, the glamour…the FASHION! Let’s be real, while we were rooting for Lupita Nyong’o (you go, girl!) we were on the edge our seats waiting to see what all the Hollywood starlets would be wearing on the red carpet.
Some of our favorites included Camila Alves’ gorgeous pastel Gabriela Cadena gown, Charlize Theron in her statuesque black Dior number, and Kate Hudson owned it in her fitted beaded Atelier Versace dress.
Look like a star by shopping these styles for less on Poshmark!
(images via Getty & Pinterest)
With this new fabulous month comes new fabulous Posh Parties! Weather you are looking to get a sneak peek at spring trends, or snag a few more cozy sweaters to last through the end of winter, we’ve got you covered!
Join our stylish hosts Kristina, Sarah, Baba and Justina, in addition to our other Poshtastic community hosts all week long! Also, don’t miss out on a few ladies from #TeamPosh hosting tonight-see you there!
1. Team Posh can’t stop and won’t stop having fun at work! This week we celebrated February at our monthly themed Happy Hour, and PMHQ took it back to the 90s. With a little Wu Tang Punch and Poshables (think Lunchables with a stylish twist), we danced to our slow jam favorites and some Spice Girls.
2. If you think Poshmark is the best app ever, please vote for us for the Best App Ever Awards - under the “Best Shopping App” category. Voting is super easy.
All you need is to go to the Nominees page here and click “Vote for this app” next to our icon. If you’re feeling a little extra PoshLove, share on social media and ask your other PFFs to vote as well! Voting ends March 15th, so don’t be shy and show us some <3 today.
3. Are you in serious shopping mode for the up-coming spring season?
Well, Poshmark Showrooms are the perfect shopping destination for new trends! Read up on which Showroom listings are must-haves for PMHQ here. While you’re waiting for the weather to be more fabulous, browse through our Showroom of the day: Jumpsuits & Rompers!
4. Just like your real life besties, Poshmark loves it when you share how you style your favorite purchases. Use the hashtag “PoshStyle” on Instagram and Twitter and show us how love wearing your Posh purchases, and your OOTD might be featured by us!
5. Friday is definitely for laughter, and we can’t get enough of it here at PMHQ. So we’re starting the weekend off with a giggle-worthy video that will make you think, “What about cupcakes for dinner tonight?”
(Really. Why not?)
The gals at PMHQ are not only obsessed with making your Poshmark experience more fabulous, but they are also big on trends! We asked a few members of our Community team to share what spring trends they can’t wait to try out - along with a few of their Showooms wishlist items.
Showroom: Jeffrey Campbell Under $100
She says: “Quilted and trimmed with chains make these chic wedges perfect to wear for winter to spring transition. These beauties will even keep me looking luxe all the way through those fun summer nights!”
Showroom: Printed Pants
She says: “I am woman, hear my roar! Printed leopard pants are chic for the office and glam for a night-out in the city! After all, leopard is pretty much neutral, right?”
Showroom: Saint Laurent Heels & Shoes
She says: “These stilettos are like finding a pot of gold but in the form of a shoe! The metallic pebbled look is the perfect touch to an edgy leather look or even a sweet pastel outfit.”
Showroom: Proenza Schouler PS1 Bags
She says: “This casual chic bag is perfect for my work week and then into the weekend!”
Showroom: Zara Under $50
She says: “Burgundy is a stylish color for day and night; I like that I can transition these.”
Showroom: Valentino Handbags & Shoes
She says: “Every girl needs a pop of color!”
Showroom: Zara Under $50
She says: “I’m obsessed with French Bulldogs, so the print on these pants is too cute to handle!”
Showroom: Kate Spade Wallets
She says: “I love the polka dots on this fabulous clutch. It’s the perfect size to carry all of your everyday necessities.”
Showroom: D’Orsay Shoes
She says: “These black d’orsay flats are the perfect staple to any wardrobe because they’re both comfortable and on trend.”
Did you know that you can shop your favorite brands with our shiny new “Shop” tab? Visit our Brands page to get the full lineup of brands on brands. This week we’re crushing hard on Clover Canyon for their bold and beautiful neoprene pieces. These listings will make your closet beg “Pretty prints, please?”
Shop, shop, shop:
1. Clover Canyon Silk Pants: $90
2. Clover Canyon Neoprene Crop Top: $100
3. Clover Canyon Chiffon Top: $70
Hollywood darling and up-and-coming fashion icon - Kate Bosworth - knows a thing or two about designing a great outfit. In 2013, the actress partnered up with Topshop to bring city chic style to the masses, and now you can get this look for less on Poshmark!