If you saw our most recent Instagram photo, one trend that all the ladies in the office are currently obsessed with is leather! So we thought what better trend to share, then a few of our fave leather lustings that are for sale on the Poshmark app. Happy Shopping!
Betsey Johnson Panel Skirt: $50 (
Asos Mixed Media Blazer: $50 (
Juicy Couture Shorts: $90 (
Black Leather Jacket: $59 (
Robert Rodriguez Leather Dress: $115 (
If the temperature has taken a significant downward spiral for us here in California, we can only imagine how chilly it is on the East Coast! To prepare, we’re getting our fall outfits ready: scarves, cozy sweaters, and, one of our favorites, BOOTS! We scoured Poshmark to find a handful of fabulous boots that will help you kick off the cold and wet weather on the right foot, no matter what your style is!
Another week has flown by and we’re getting excited (per usual) because Halloween is just around the corner! Not only are we trying to plan out our costumes, but next week we’re planning on having a little pumpkin decorating party with the whole office—good times at PMHQ! With fall in full swing, and the holidays getting closer, we’re feeling a bit joyous and jolly! See what else has us smiling in today’s Friday Five:
1. Social Edge Summit: For those of you who follow us on Twitter, you may have seen that one of our co-founders’ and our VP of Marketing, Tracy Sun, spoke at the SE Summit Conference held in San Francisco. Not only did Poshmark meet and mingle with fellow entrepreneurs and companies, but we had to represent with our famous traveling photo wall!
One of our favorite quotes from Tracy: “Mobile offers a different level of engagement. [Poshmark takes] it to a new level. You can discover in ways you couldn’t before.”
2. Halloween Prep: It’s officially time to get in the Halloween(ie) spirit! We’ve been getting so much inspiration on how to fashionably decorate our office pumpkins, but this has to be one of our faves! What will you be doing to your pumpkins and, better yet, what are you dressing up as?!
3. Autumnal Inspiration: Yes, that’s tonight’s Posh Party theme, but we also have a slew of other fall fashion-inspired parties up ahead, including our “Jackets, Blazers & Layering Pieces” on Sunday evening! Be sure to get those scarves, boots, and sweaters ready to list!
5. Support the Cause: One of the reasons we love what we do so much is because we get to meet so many talented people, both virtually on Poshmark and across our social media channels, as well as in-person. We met the super sweet Itchelita on Instagram, where she posts adorable pictures of her handmade bracelets and tons of fashion inspiration. When she recently sent us over these pink and silver bracelets in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we knew we had to share the love and encourage you to join us! Itchelita is donating 50% of the proceeds of this bracelet to the American Breast Cancer Association. Fashion for a cause? YES, PLEASE!
Have a great weekend, Poshmarkers! See you on the app! xo
Can you believe it’s already the middle of October?! Neither can we (and we haven’t even started thinking of what to dress up as for Halloween!). But we’re definitely loving everything the gorgeous month of October is bringing along with it. Here are five things that have made us happy this week:
1. There’s a chill in the air! The weather in the Bay Area during this time of the year is a little unpredictable. One second we’re experiencing our long-overdue summer and the next moment the temperature calls for jackets and scarves. This week, we’ve definitely felt the latter—and are SO happy to dust off our faux fur, boots, and scarves and find new threads on Poshmark to fulfill our need to layer up!
2. Go Giants! While we’re on the subject of our hometown, we have to give a little shout-out to our favorite baseball team, the San Francisco Giants, for making it one step closer to the World Series. We’re not only impressed with their determination and teamwork, but we love the fact that we can continue to appropriately dress in orange and black!
3. Posh Party-It-Up kind of weekend! Not only are we beyond ready for tonight’s “Handbags, Shoes & Accessories” Posh Party (some of our personal favorites!), but we honestly can’t wait for tomorrow night’s party. Why? Because we get to channel our inner fierceness with you for our “Party Like a Rockstar” Posh Party! Bring on the leather, bling, and attitude, ladies!
4. Do blondes really have more fun? The answer is really up for debate, especially since most of our office is made up of brunettes, but we were all shocked—and in major awe—when the news hit the Internet that the gorgeous Erika Bearman, aka OscarPRGirl, turned her dark locks platinum blonde. This ambitious task took over twelve hours to complete and we can’t stop obsessing over her new look. Anyone else feeling inspired for a major makeover?
5. Thank you, new followers! We’re self-proclaimed social media geeks here in the office and get so excited each and every time we get a new follower on any of our accounts. Thank you for connecting with us, Tweeting us your latest Poshmark finds, and sharing your closets on Instagram!
October? Is that really you?! While we can’t believe that time is flying as fast as it is, we are so excited for another fashion-filled month! Between new Posh Parties, updates of the Poshmark app, and just all around fall-fashion-fun, here is our round up of highlights this week!
1. App Update! Have you updated to the newest version of Poshmark? If not, what are you waiting for? There’s a slew of new features including sharing your Poshmark Closet to Instagram, reporting and blocking users, and being able to filter through sold items!
2. Posh Party Heaven. This week’s Posh Parties blew.us.away. Not only did we have the highest number of listings at our “Girly Girl” party, but last night we had the highest number of listings shared to our “Host Picks Showroom,” with a whopping 202 listings!
3. Instalove. We have been feeling SO much love from our users via Instagram! Between outfit posts with Poshmark pieces styled up, your packages ready to be shipped, and sharing your Poshmark closets, we are definitely feeling oh-so-happy to see your pics! Keep ‘em coming (and don’t forget to tag us @Poshmark)!
4. Support the Cause. October kicks of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we definitely want to take a moment to show our support for all the fighters and their families! There are some great fashion collaborations out there where proceeds go to help finding a cure, so be sure to check these out: Essie, LOFT, & Oia Jules.
“It’s amazing what we can accomplish when we’re in it together.” -Essie
5. Fall-ing Hard. As the season changes before our very eyes, we’re getting even more excited to start adding warmer layers, hanging out by the fireplace, and snuggling up with our loved ones (including our pets!). Until then, we have started a new Pinterest board to document our favorite fall looks. Be sure to follow along!