If you didn’t get your retail therapy this past weekend, it’s never too late to shop on Poshmark for your favorite trends and brands. Get a few style picks from fashion influencers and bloggers galore - Joo of Love Joo Kim, Jessica Flores of Domesticated Me, Ashley of A Fashion Fixation and Kenita of I Equal Style. Don’t forget to join us for Posh Parties all week long, hosted by our fabulous community.
Minkoff for Monday, Tory Burch for Tuesday, and so on - there’s a new favorite brand for each day of the week and we have Posh Parties to celebrate fashion on the daily!
If you are fans of the latest trends, be sure to stop by Tuesday’s “Trend Driven” Posh Party for Simonett of Style Mafia's host picks! Also, don't miss out on the Posh Parties of our fab community hosts all week long!
With Fall fast approaching, we are more than excited to visit the other half of the country and watch the leaves and outfit colors change! In two weeks, Poshmark is headed to Chicago and Boston for two LIVE Posh Parties and we want you to join us.
For our LIVE Posh Parties, we’re teaming up with 8 amazing Chicago and Boston style bloggers and fashion mavens, who will be opening up their closets on Poshmark for you to shop!
If you’re local, we’d love to have you join us! Come mingle, meet, shop, and have a cocktail with the Poshmark team and our co-hosts! Simply RSVP through Eventbrite by September 24th (Chicago) or 26th (Boston) to get on the guest list (space is limited).
If you’re not in the Boston or Chicago area or you can’t attend, don’t you worry! Join us virtually through the Poshmark app or on the web for plenty of Poshmark fun from wherever you may be. Be ready to shop or list all your new fall favorites, including preppy knits and downtown chic staples!
Hope to see you there!
1. If you were in San Diego and watching the nightly news on NBC, you probably saw a little Poshmark before bed. We were featured by NBC 7’s Consumer Bob on a segment about turning your closet into a profit, as they interviewed our rockstar user (and friend!), Jocelyn of Bossy Jocey. Watch the clip with us today!
2. Bachelor fans, did you see that we were featured by Michelle Money in a video of her favorite things on her hilarious YouTube Channel? It’s one of our favorite things this week, and that’s why we had to feature it in our Friday Five!
3. We’re nearly at 1,500 followers on Tumblr! Help us get even more love, spread the word, reblog, and follow us! We want to send out our PMHQ updates, fashion-forward news on trends and styles, and love and glitter to all the ladies we can.
4. We California girls love the sand, sun, and summertime fun. With the weather warming up and June fast on its way, get ready for the summer by stocking up on cute crop tops. Here is one we’re particularly wild about, but shop many more on Poshmark here, here, and here.
5. Are you a “Girly Girl” or a “Downtown Chic” lady? Then you are going to want to Posh Party with us all weekend long for our weekend lineup of spectacular parties. Happy Poshmarking!