Make up for the lost hour of sleep by treating yourself to a little shopping! We have you covered each and everyday with fabulous hosts and super stylish themes!
1. Start your new year off to a fabulous start and de-clutter your closet with Poshmark! From the comfort of your mobile phone, you can list shoes, accessories and clothes from last season and make some extra cash for 2014’s fashion trends.
Download or upgrade your app here!
2. Looking for a specific brand or trend? Use Poshmark’s new Showrooms feature to explore and shop your favorite fringe handbags or Kate Spade wallets. This week we’re crushing on every listing in the the New Rebecca Minkoff Handbags showroom. Quirky, cute and so easy to shop with Showrooms!
3. Just because it’s the new year doesn’t mean that Poshmark is old news! With a shout-out in Forbes and an interview with our CEO on Yahoo! Finance, we’re starting the new year hotter off the press than ever. Be sure to read all about us!
4. We can’t stop and won’t stop Posh Partying! Join us this weekend for some ahh-mazing Posh Parties. From a Posh Party on street style to Statement Pieces, you’ll be sure to find the perfect outfit for next weekend.
5. We like to start the new year with a little inspiration. From fashion to female entrepreneurship, we encourage you to take chances! Be bold for 2014 - you’ll never know where you’ll end up. If you want more motivational magic, be sure to follow our Pinterest and check out our Words of Wisdom board.
1. Let’s win the Crunchies together! Show your PoshLove this holiday season and nominate “Poshmark” for the 2013 Crunchies. Follow these super easy steps here, and in less than a minute, you can show the tech world why you Posh all day every day.
3. Hello, Showrooms! We are so excited to share with you our new app feature for iPhone: Showrooms. This brand new way to discover and shop for your favorite trends and brands - from Zara shoes to Brandy Melville & Wildfox Under $50 - will change the way you Posh!
Find more about it in this blog post, and download or upgrade your Poshmark app for iPhone to start shopping with Showrooms. You can also browse showroom listings from the web here!
4. Got holiday shopping on the mind? With $1 shipping on orders $35+ on Poshmark, getting something special for the fashionista in your life (and a little gift or two for you) is even easier! Hurry - this offer ends Sunday 12/15 at 11:59 PM PST!
5. Get your favorite fashionista something spankin’ new from our NWT (New With Tags) showroom from all of our Posh Parties! All you have to do is visit our Posh Parties and click on the NWT tab on our party menu. From NWT showrooms at our Bold & Beautiful party to Cute Clutches & Wallets, you’ll be sure to find something fabulous and one-of-a-kind for under the tree.
Having weekend blues? Start your work week stylishly by shopping your favorite trends at our Posh Parties daily! Shop winter trends curated by Poshmark’s fashion influencers: Jennifer of Stylebone, Adiel of It’s Because I Think Too Much and Jennifer of Just Add Glam! Also, don’t miss out on the host picks of our other community hosts at Posh Parties all week long.
What’s better than one Posh Party full of your favorite brands, handbags and shoes? A whole week of these Posh Parties! Join our fashion influencers, Chanel of Chanel Files and Alison of Chain Strap Purse, as they host this week’s parties. Also, don’t miss out on the other Posh Parties of our fabulous community hosts!
PoshFest might be over, but the Posh Partying doesn’t stop at the start of the work week! With the Fall season (and its trends) in full swing, we’re playing around with new Posh Party themes - from Madewell and FRYE to North Face and Nike!
PoshFest is around the corner, but Posh Parties are still happening all day every day! From leopard booties to midi rings, we have the latest in trends for your Fall wardrobe.
Want to dress like your favorite fashion blogger?Join Emily of Eat Glitter, Katie of Pearls and Twirls, Krystine of Krystine’s Life of Style and Lauren of Girl About Town for their Posh Parties this week. Also, don’t miss out on the host picks of our other fabulous community hosts!
Monday blues? Cheer up, fashionistas! With Poshmark, working girls don’t always have to wear the usual skirt and blazer routine. Shop our Posh Party lineup from Monday to Sunday and get yourself statement heels that pop in the board room.
If you are interested in what fashion influencers and bloggers have to say about how to update your everyday look, join Jacqueline (Instagram cutie), Katie of All Glammed Up, Kate of Wear in LA and power Posher Jessica! Also be sure to shop the host picks of our fab community all week long.
With a little more than 2 weeks until PoshFest, it might be a bit of a scramble to get the perfect Vegas wardrobe. Skip the lines at the mall and check out the glitz, glamour and gold on our PoshFest wishlist.
If you’re absolutely in love with these statement pieces, be sure to buy them soon so they can make it in your suitcase to Vegas!
Isabel Marant Godart Embroidered Skinny Jeans: $450
Vibrant Coral Fold Over Clutch: $42
Kate Spade Autumn Astor Court Handbag: $250
Retail $350Metallic Gold Folded Clutch/Crossbody: $25
Brian Atwood “Consort” Heels: $175
Retail $325Betsey Johnson Jeweled Clutch: $45
Ray-Ban Tortoiseshell Sunglasses: $95
Retail $200Arden B Gold Sequin Skirt: $55 Retail $59
If you’re looking for an occasion to wear these stunning listings, check out the PoshFest 2013 page on Eventbrite for information, FAQs and tickets.