Fun! Fashionable! Fearless! Cammie’s closet is a serious trifecta of Poshmark goodness - we’ve got the hots for just about everything she’s listed. Shop quickly before everything sells out - we know we will be! Happy Poshing!
Sometimes a closet makes you stop in your virtual tracks because you know you’ve found your stylemate. That’s how we felt upon discovering Jessica’s closet. We are swooning over the styled Covershots featuring some of our favorite brands like Anthropologie and Current/Elliot along with some more unique vintage pieces. Did we mentioned that they are priced to sell? Shop now before this curated collection finds its way into someone else’s wardrobe!
Now that we have shared our #ClosetCrush, we want to feature yours! Did you score a major Posh Find and can’t help but gush about it? Create a #ClosetCrush listing, tag the seller and include a little love note. And you could be featured!
We love the opportunity to try out a new trend, especially when it doesn’t break the bank. Which is why we were thrilled to come across Susy’s adorable closet on Poshmark. Ever wanted to try a romper or crop top? How about a wrap skort or tutu skirt? With prices like the ones in this stylish closet, now is your chance to take a risk and add a little something new to your wardrobe! Get to shopping!
While we’re on the topic of crushing on closets, we’re featuring some of you sporting your favorite Posh Finds! Share the love and show off your style by creating a #ClosetCrush listing, and you could be featured.
The Community team is digging Ann's closet for jaw-dropping footwear and highly covet-worthy handbags. Whether you're looking for sky-high stilettos or stylish flats, a new day bag or weekend tote to match, we encourage you to get it while it's hot!
1. Nicholas Kirkwood Tropical Bird-Pump - $200
2. Rachel Roy Suede Ankle Boots - $120
3. FINSK Pump - $310
4. Scotch & Soda Classic 60’s Inspired Throw-On Jacket - $120
5. Alberta Dicanio Leather Bag - $125
6. Attilio Giusti Leombruni Tri Color Oxford - $100
7. J.Crew Handbag - $115
8. L.A.M.B. “Janaye” Leather Pump - $115
If you couldn’t tell, we’re excited for spring this year. So we asked Poshers and style bloggers, Alex of Stylelista Confessions (@stylelista) and Jen of Life Unrefined (@lifeunrefined) to join in on the fun. Check out their top spring trends spotted on Poshmark.
Favorite Spring Trend
I have two spring favorite trends, one being pastels and other being boyfriend jeans. Pastels basically are what spring is to me and pairing it with boyfriend jeans is the perfect combination. I love the soft hues of pastels and with my lighter skin, it pairs well for me.
Stripes or Florals?
AH I love stripes and florals equally but right now I am definitely leaning towards stripes since you can really wear them season after season.
I get my style inspiration from tons of places but a big one is fellow style bloggers who’s style is similar to mine. I love reading fashion magazines and taking the runway trends and making them realistic for my budget.
Spring Poshmark Finds
Favorite Spring Trend
Though not exactly a new trend, I love that the combination of black and white is still going strong.
Florals or Stripes?
Ooh that’s a tough one. Since it’s Spring, I’m gravitating towards the floral prints that are everywhere right now.
From my fashion blogging friends! And flipping through the latest J.Crew catalog.
Favorite Poshmark Spring Finds
Love their picks? Join them as they host tomorrow’s “Trends to Envy” Posh Party for even more!
Sleek and chic are two looks that never go out of style, and thanks to Sarah’s closet, you won’t have to worry about that either. Whether you’re looking for the perfect Little Black Dress or something with a pop of color, Sarah’s classic and feminine style is infused in every piece she posts. Even better, with a killer shoe selection featuring gems from Giuseppe Zanotti and Kelsi Dagger, you won’t have to search very long to find the perfect look from head to toe.
1. Leather Booties: $38 (
2. Catherine Malandrino Dress: $75 (
3. Kelsi Dagger D’Orsay Flats: $50 (
4. BCBGeneration Hi-Low Dress: $48 (
5. Alice + Olivia Chiffon Dress: $200 (
6. Giuseppe Zanotti Pumps: $500 (
7. Ivanka Trump Polka Dot Skirt: $42 (
8. Franco Sarto Silver Pumps: $38 (
There’s something to be said about a great Covershot combined with some really phenomenal merchandise. We are currently smitten with Michelle’s closet for the streamlined look of her listings and not to mention the amazing deals she’s offering. One of everything, please!
1. Pony Hair Animal Print Loafers (
retail $70) $40
2. Brown Leather Bomber Jacket (
retail $200) $60
3. Charcoal Grey Wool Gloves (
retail $269) $50
4. Amber Teardrop Earrings (
retail $65) $50
5. Vintage Tapestry Fabric Clutch $10
6. Peachy Shades (
retail $20) $5
If you’re absolutely crushing on Heather’s style, check out her closet here!
1. This week we launched our #PoshStyle Instagram Giveaway, and we are absolutely stunned by how creative and stylish you have ‘Posh Styled’ your purchases! And you’re in luck—it’s not too late to add an entry for this week’s giveaway. Head over to Instagram for more details.
Next week we’re starting a new #PoshStyle Giveaway… so get your Posh purchases ready for another chance to win!
2. We whip our hair back and forth! It’s just another day at PMHQ, and we couldn’t help but share a tiny bit of our day with you on Instagram! Check out our new Insta-video and follow us on Instagram, friends!
3.Yesterday we had the honor of attending the AltSummit Conference held at the gorgeous Fairmont Hotel. Not only did we get to hear super inspirational speakers all day, we connected with a ton of new (and old) friends! Thanks for having us, Alt!
4. At PMHQ, we’re a little shoe crazy, and by “a little,” we kind of a mean “a lot.” So when we stumble upon a closet like Darci’s that features lots of prints, color, and attitude, we can’t help but share it with our community. Check it out!
5. From work days to the weekends, we’re inviting you to Posh Party with us all week long! Invite your girls over for our “Girls’ Night Out” Posh Party on Saturday! On Sunday, play with prints and shop our “Prints and Pattern” Posh Party.