Minkoff for Monday, Tory Burch for Tuesday, and so on - there’s a new favorite brand for each day of the week and we have Posh Parties to celebrate fashion on the daily!
If you are fans of the latest trends, be sure to stop by Tuesday’s “Trend Driven” Posh Party for Simonett of Style Mafia's host picks! Also, don't miss out on the Posh Parties of our fab community hosts all week long!
Sometimes the most eye-catching things are the simplest.
We love Fel’s closet for her clean covershots and phenomenal lighting technique. But let’s not forget the great closet staples she has - we love everything she’s selling! Hurry on over to grab your new favorite bag or perfect date-night pumps:
With a little more than 2 weeks until PoshFest, it might be a bit of a scramble to get the perfect Vegas wardrobe. Skip the lines at the mall and check out the glitz, glamour and gold on our PoshFest wishlist.
If you’re absolutely in love with these statement pieces, be sure to buy them soon so they can make it in your suitcase to Vegas!
Isabel Marant Godart Embroidered Skinny Jeans: $450
Vibrant Coral Fold Over Clutch: $42
Kate Spade Autumn Astor Court Handbag: $250
Retail $350Metallic Gold Folded Clutch/Crossbody: $25
Brian Atwood “Consort” Heels: $175
Retail $325Betsey Johnson Jeweled Clutch: $45
Ray-Ban Tortoiseshell Sunglasses: $95
Retail $200Arden B Gold Sequin Skirt: $55 Retail $59
If you’re looking for an occasion to wear these stunning listings, check out the PoshFest 2013 page on Eventbrite for information, FAQs and tickets.
With PoshFest fast approaching, time is running out to shop for the perfect Vegas wardrobe! Transform your current closet with statement pieces, accessories and shoes without having to buy whole new outfits. With these affordable and glamorous accessories, you can use the extra cash for a ticket to PoshFest!
Buy your ticket today - space is limited, ladies! We can’t wait to see you there.
Our Vegas inspirations:
Accessorize your PoshFest weekend with these Poshmark listings:
1. Some of the Posh Ladies are wrapping up a fabulous trip at Lucky Magazine’s LuckyFABB Conference. They have been spending time listening to fashion expert panels with speakers, such as Drew Barrymore and Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere, to making lasting connections with friends, tastemakers, and fellow bloggers. Check out all our coverage on LuckyFABB on Instagram.
By the way, who’s a fan of Betsey Johnson?
Until next year!
2. In need of some style inspirations? Have you visited our Pinterest and sifted through our fashion and beauty files? We have boards ranging from spring trends like stripes and pastels to arm-envious handbags.
3. Following us on Tumblr? Expect new exciting features on the blog from Poshmark community Q&A to style inspirations from Pinterest to interviews with the PM team!
4. Sometimes magic happens at PMHQ. When our Founder & CEO, Manish, and our Senior Marketing Manager, Maria come to work dressed as twinsies, we call it magical for sure.
5. Have you upgraded your Poshmark app to Version 1.70.01? We’re working hard to make your experience more fabulous and easier, so the new version fixed some of those tricky bugs, extended size categories, and placed the Posh Guide right at your fingertips!