1. Our favorite Friday Showroom is "Riding Boots"! Who doesn’t love a good pair of leather boots, and there are so many to pick from in this Showroom. From Franco Sarto to Hunter, you can find a boot that fits your budget and look fabulous in your cold weather wardrobe.
Check out the “Riding Boots” Showroom here!
Read about the newest updates about Poshmark meow.
3. Emojis. We all know and love these happy little icons used on our iPhones, but are you ever stumped about seeing them on your desktop in those strange empty squares? (Fail.) Now with Chromoji, a simple extension that allows you to see emojis from your Chrome web browser, you can see if a seller is bundle-friendly in their description. Just another Posh tip to make shopping even easier.
4. Poshmark investor and Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher tweeted us and sent us some major PoshLove this week. Let’s say that we were major fangirls about it.
5. Need your app-related questions answered fast? Check out our Posh Guide for frequently asked questions and general tips to get your closet up and running.
1. We might of left our hearts in Vegas, but the PoshFest fun isn’t over yet! We are so excited to announce our PoshFest winners for our Posh Party Instagram Giveaway and our Covershot contest.
Congrats to Sayestebrown for winning our Posh Party Instagram Giveaway for winning $100 in Posh Credits! Give so much Posh love for bostonshopper, mizfabulousity, jessicarabbit13 and thebayarean for winning $25 in Posh Credits in our CoverShot contest.
2. Calling all Insta-fans! Take pictures of how you style your favorite Posh purchases and enter for a chance to win $50 in Posh Credits. Don’t delay - our POSHSTYLE Instagram Giveaway is officially ending Monday, October 28th 12PM PST.
With this last week, get chic!
3. Extra, extra, read all about it: Poshmark’s celebrity investors include Rachel Zoe and Ashton Kutcher! Last week, the media was buzzing all about the announcement on VentureBeat - and so for the fun of it, we’re reliving the spotlight!
Check out what VentureBeat and Refinery29 have to say about it!
4. Magazine mavens, have you seen this month’s edition of InStyle? Poshmark was included in InStyle’s #bestofdigi under their Consignment Insider list. Refashioning is SO in!
Read all about it!
5. Drumroll, please! There are BIG, BIG things that we’re planning at PMHQ for the app in the next few weeks, and we can barely keep it a secret.
Just stay tuned to the blog and our social media channels these upcoming weeks - we’ll definitely give you hints!