1. Looking fierce, Manish! This week we had the pleasure of watching our Founder & CEO walk the runway at San Jose Jazz’s first-ever men’s charity fashion show, featuring some of Silicon Valley’s most brilliant minds. No stranger to fashion, Manish rocked the house!
2. Even though our beloved 49ers aren’t going to be in the Super Bowl this year, we want to wish everyone a happy Sunday Funday! Super Bowl babes, what are you wearing this weekend?
3. Do you have a Posh purchase that you absolutely love? Show us how you #POSHSTYLE them, and your picture could be featured by us! We’ve got our eyes and ears on Twitter and Instagram, so just tag your photo with the hashtag POSHSTYLE.
4. Booties + winter = one fashionable season.
If you’re looking for the perfect cold-weather essential, look no further than our Ankle Boots Showroom. From Aldo to Tory Burch, you’ll find the perfect pair for your closet. For all the fashion fun, shop Ankle Boots and our other fabulous Showrooms!
5. Friday is a day for inspiration, so we couldn’t help but share some from our Pinterest board, Words of Wisdom!
Staying in on Friday? Remember, Posh darlings, that “just being” is so much fun. Add a little Poshing to your weekend, and it’s a real PARTY!
1. Hello, Baltimore! If you were watching the ABC News in Baltimore this week, you might have noticed a guest appearance by Poshmark in the evening news! Lots of love for Poshmark user and darling, Jackie, for lighting up the screen.
2. Tumblr darlings, we’re only a little bit away from 1,500 followers. We want to take this time to thank our community for making us feel so loved… and heard! Help us get to 1,500 by following us and spreading that love through reposts.
3. At PMHQ, we’re all about working hard and playing hard. Balance is so important to us that we make sure we have enough time for all our passions, Posh and otherwise. Check out this Refinery 29 article on how to schedule a balanced life in our busy, busy world.
4. If you’re having some Poshmark success, send us pictures of your fabulous packaging by hashtagging poshpackages (#poshpackages) and we would love to feature some of them on our Instagram! They are just too cute to stay hidden on your phone!