1. Last week we had the pleasure of spreading the PoshLove to all the stylish ladies at the LuckyFABB conference in LA. Visited our booth? Don’t forget to add our new closet widgets to your blog’s sidebar for your chance to win a Poshmark shopping spree-let us know using the hashtag #PoshLovesBloggers.
2. Today we were really feeling the Instagram love when style icon, friend and Poshmark investor, Rachel Zoe stopped by our page! What a very happy Friday!
3. Los Angeles, you know how to party! We had a fantastic time Posh Partying it up with our SoCal Poshers and couldn’t have asked for a more amazing evening. Missed out on the party? Check out all the photos from the event HERE and shop the virtual “Spring Fling” Posh Party HERE!
4. We can’t get enough of puppy Fridays here at PMHQ. Especially when we are able to get silly with a few accessories. These PoshPups are styling for spring! Love!
5. Whether you’re living it up at Coachella or taking it easy at home, we hope you all have a Poshtastic weekend! See you on the app for tons of Posh Party fun!
The sandals are coming out to play and we hope you are too! This week we have fashion influencers Sandi, Aubrey, Jocelyn and Talia hosting two fabulous Posh Parties in addition to our other community hosts each and every day!
See you at there for all the shopping fun!
There’s something to be said about a great Covershot combined with some really phenomenal merchandise. We are currently smitten with Michelle’s closet for the streamlined look of her listings and not to mention the amazing deals she’s offering. One of everything, please!
1. Pony Hair Animal Print Loafers (
retail $70) $40
2. Brown Leather Bomber Jacket (
retail $200) $60
3. Charcoal Grey Wool Gloves (
retail $269) $50
4. Amber Teardrop Earrings (
retail $65) $50
5. Vintage Tapestry Fabric Clutch $10
6. Peachy Shades (
retail $20) $5
The gals at PMHQ are not only obsessed with making your Poshmark experience more fabulous, but they are also big on trends! We asked a few members of our Community team to share what spring trends they can’t wait to try out - along with a few of their Showooms wishlist items.
Showroom: Jeffrey Campbell Under $100
She says: “Quilted and trimmed with chains make these chic wedges perfect to wear for winter to spring transition. These beauties will even keep me looking luxe all the way through those fun summer nights!”
Showroom: Printed Pants
She says: “I am woman, hear my roar! Printed leopard pants are chic for the office and glam for a night-out in the city! After all, leopard is pretty much neutral, right?”
Showroom: Saint Laurent Heels & Shoes
She says: “These stilettos are like finding a pot of gold but in the form of a shoe! The metallic pebbled look is the perfect touch to an edgy leather look or even a sweet pastel outfit.”
Showroom: Proenza Schouler PS1 Bags
She says: “This casual chic bag is perfect for my work week and then into the weekend!”
Showroom: Zara Under $50
She says: “Burgundy is a stylish color for day and night; I like that I can transition these.”
Showroom: Valentino Handbags & Shoes
She says: “Every girl needs a pop of color!”
Showroom: Zara Under $50
She says: “I’m obsessed with French Bulldogs, so the print on these pants is too cute to handle!”
Showroom: Kate Spade Wallets
She says: “I love the polka dots on this fabulous clutch. It’s the perfect size to carry all of your everyday necessities.”
Showroom: D’Orsay Shoes
She says: “These black d’orsay flats are the perfect staple to any wardrobe because they’re both comfortable and on trend.”
Jet set to the capital of style - all from your phone!
With our super chic Showrooms - Wedges Sneakers and Zara Jackets and Coats - you can look effortlessly cool without having to travel to New York. Mix this trend with flirty and femme pieces for a fashion-forward outfit that is sure to impress.
Red Floral Wedge Sneakers: $25
Simply Vera Wedge Sneaker: $38
Quilted Faux Leather Jacket in Pale Pink: $49
White Faux Leather Zip-Up: $50
Distressed Denim Moto Jacket in Grey: $32
We’re a bit smitten over J's closet for statement pieces and all-around gorgeous items for any season. Come shop our favorites:
1. Chanel Two-Toned Riding Boots: $1150
Retail $15952. Forever 21 Coat: $40
3. Diane Von Furstenberg Delian Dress: $150
Retail $5504. Zara Ankle Wrapped D’Orsay Heels: $90
5. Karen Millen Bandage Dress: $55
Retail $2986. Studded Booties: $45 Retail $149
One question we get a lot at PMHQ is how to choose the best price for your listings on Poshmark. We know each Posher has her own strategy for making the most money while giving the best deal to their customers. Read on to see how PM team members decide on a selling price!
Now it’s your turn! We want to hear how you select a selling price in your closet. Leave a comments with your best pricing strategy tip.
Sorry, Weekend. We’re a little in love with Mondays. It’s hard not to love Mondays at Poshmark because the beginning of the week starts a new lineup of Posh Parties! For the shopping obsessed, Mondays are magical.
With awards season in full swing, we’ve noticed that metallics are Hollywood’s favorite new trend. Inspired by all that sparkle, we want to help you get red carpet ready for your next night-out or to bring a little glamour to your office wear.
BEBE Pink & Sequin Blazer: $68
Zara Silver Flats: $40
If you can’t get enough of sequins, be sure to stop by our Sequin Jackets & Blazers Showroom.