1. If you were in San Diego and watching the nightly news on NBC, you probably saw a little Poshmark before bed. We were featured by NBC 7’s Consumer Bob on a segment about turning your closet into a profit, as they interviewed our rockstar user (and friend!), Jocelyn of Bossy Jocey. Watch the clip with us today!
2. Bachelor fans, did you see that we were featured by Michelle Money in a video of her favorite things on her hilarious YouTube Channel? It’s one of our favorite things this week, and that’s why we had to feature it in our Friday Five!
3. We’re nearly at 1,500 followers on Tumblr! Help us get even more love, spread the word, reblog, and follow us! We want to send out our PMHQ updates, fashion-forward news on trends and styles, and love and glitter to all the ladies we can.
4. We California girls love the sand, sun, and summertime fun. With the weather warming up and June fast on its way, get ready for the summer by stocking up on cute crop tops. Here is one we’re particularly wild about, but shop many more on Poshmark here, here, and here.
5. Are you a “Girly Girl” or a “Downtown Chic” lady? Then you are going to want to Posh Party with us all weekend long for our weekend lineup of spectacular parties. Happy Poshmarking!
Happy Friday, friends! Wrapping up another amazing week that has had us grinning from ear to ear! Be sure to keep a watch out for some super exciting things happening next week! ;)
1. Funny Video of the Week! If you can at all relate to this video, then you definitely need Poshmark in your life! Be ready for some major LOL.
2. Go Team USA! Anyone else glued to their TVs watching the
hot swimmer guys Olympics? This has been an ongoing conversation here at the office and we are absolutely loving the games!
3. Designer Duds on Poshmark! Are you loving the branded Posh Parties as much as we are?! This morning’s “Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada & Christian Louboutin” party has us swooning over the amazing listings, including this fab Prada wallet!
5. Fun with Our Local Friends! We always love seeing some of our fave fashion gals around town, so when Poshmark co-founder Tracy saw the oh-so-stylish Anh of 9to5 Chic and Kim of J’adore Couture (and many others!) we had to snap a pic! Looking good as always, ladies!