The great Carrie Bradshaw once said “Shopping is my cardio.” For this Thanksgiving weekend - from Thursday, November 28th until Monday, December 2nd - you can enjoy all the holiday treats you want because shopping with Poshmark is your cardio! For every order of $50 and up, you get free shipping on all your holiday gift-giving needs.
Check out our $50 and up holiday favorites and get inspired:
1. Tom Ford Pumps: $900
2. Tiffany & Co. Charm Bracelet: $100
3. BCBGeneration Python Stiletto: $68 Retail $95
4. Ralph Lauren Cat Eye Sunglasses: $125
5. Biker Faux Leather Skirt: $80
6. Laser Hologram Unicorn Clutch Purse: $52
7. Diane Von Furstenberg Delian Dress: $150
8. Rebecca Minkoff MAC Clutch Purse in Blush Pink: $290
9. Sam Edelman Studded Bow Heels: $79
(Details: Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Free shipping on orders $50 and up. $4.99 shipping on orders $25-$49.99. $6.99 shipping on all other orders. Promotion valid from 11/28/13 12:00 AM PT until 12/2/13 11:59 PM PT)
1. Save the date! Poshmark is turning two this holiday season, and we’re inviting you to celebrate with us at Poshmark HQ on Friday, December 6th! Stay tuned for the official invite and further details on the blog. It’s the most POSH time of the year, so don’t forget to save the date.
2. Have you heard? Poshmark for Android has recently joined the Posh family! Now, you can sell and shop from wherever, whenever. Our app is available for download for iPhone, iPad, and Android! (Fun for the whole family of devices - hurray!)
4. Tis the season to be shopping on Poshmark. Too busy to do holiday shopping? You can buy for the most unique (and stylish) gifts for your fashionable friends - all from your mobile phone! Shop for your loved ones and a little something-something to wear for all your holiday parties. Talk about a gift that keeps on giving!
5. Get ready for some Friday funnies! At PMHQ, we love to laugh and send each other our favorite viral links. From sassy pugs to babies, babies, babies, we can’t get enough. To celebrate Friday, we want to share with you some a list of irresistibly funny GIFs from Buzzfeed.
Whether you are celebrating Fall on the West Coast or styling it up in the East Coast, today’s hosts and guest bloggers - Naty of A Love Affair with Fashion and Paulina of Lil’ Bits of Chic - are here to cover it all on the blog! If you are absolutely falling for Naty’s and Paulina’s fall fashions, don’t miss out on their “Flirty & Feminine” Posh Party tonight!
I’m all about long sleeve sweater dresses and tall boots for cooler weather. It’s great for staying warm & stylish at the same time.
Booties, skinny jeans, leather jacket and a hat are a must have for me in the fall!
I am currently having a love affair with leather, so it’s definitely a go-to piece for me this season. I’m also loving the oxblood color trend as well. I definitely gravitate towards blazers, moto jackets, and long coats for the fall.
Naty’s “Fall Favorites” Wishlist: Anything from the Isabel Marant Pour H&M collection!
Since San Diego tends to go from hot to cold throughout the day, a jacket that I can toss on and take off is pretty essential. Lately I have been putting my moto jacket to good use because it keeps me warm and layers well with other pieces.
Fall is synonymous with boot weather and when I want to jazz up a casual outfit without compromising comfort I reach for my over the knee, no heel boots. By the same token, when I want to dress up my go-to booties at the moment are my Zara cut out booties.
If we had to choose just one (and by one, we mean one of many) investment piece for fall, a leather jacket would definitely be at the top of the list. Dress it up with a fabulous dress and heels or down with jeans, a sweater and boots- the luxurious layering options are endless and guaranteed to make you look super rad with a whole lot of chic.
Treat yourself to one that you can wear all winter long! Here are some faves from Poshmark:
1. Michael Kors Quilted Jacket- $300 (
2. Helmut Lang Shearling Jacket- $1500 (
3. All Saints Moto Jacket- $485 (
(Image via Pinterest)
Alexander Wang, Valentino, and Phillip Lim, oh my! We have been drooling over some beyond fabulous handbags spotted on Poshmark that we just had to share! Here is a handful of some we are oohing and ahhing over!
Phillip Lim Mini Duffle: $400 (
Marc Jacobs Quilted Bowler: $649 (
Valentino Stingray Bag: $500 (
Tory Burch Hobo: $405 (
One of the many great things about Poshmark is the range of products listed, which includes everything from Zara and J.Crew to Kate Spade and Burberry. Being the Poshmark
addicts devotees that we are, we thought we’d share a few of the higher-end designer duds that have us drooling and wishing for this week.
1. Lous Vuitton Epi Backpack- $510
2. Balenciaga Sunnies-$399
3. Gucci Wallet- $375
4. Christian Louboutin Pumps $325