1. This week Poshmark released our first-ever Closet- Sharing Economy Report on peer-to-peer retail trends because we wanted to let you - the buyers and sellers - know all about the marketplace you know and love! Curious what the top selling brands on Poshmark are? What moves the fastest from listing to sale? When the best time to be on the app is? Check out this infographic recapping 2013 on Poshmark:
2. Insta-cuties! We are so happy to finally celebrate reaching 25k followers on Instagram this week. Our fabulous Posh community is the reason why we love posting all things fashion, fun and Poshmark, and you definitely helped us grow from 5k last January to five times as much - all in one year! Spread the PoshLove and encourage your PFFs to follow us on IG (if they haven’t already)!
3. Do you know what we love more than seeing Poshmark on TV? Seeing one of our Posh babes share how much she loves Poshmark on TV! On our very own local ABC 7 (SF), Posher Lauren did a fabulous job sharing how our app makes it possible for her to have all the trends she wants - even in the limited SF apartment space. Read all about it here!
4. Teen Vogue (yes, editorial home of cute, chic and trendy) and Poshmark have partnered together to give away a Nexus 7 Tablet so that one lucky gal can use it to build her own dream closet! To find out you can win, check out the contest details here!
5. Running out of ideas to dazzle your winter look? Check out the official Poshmark Pinterest - especially our “Sweater Weather” board - for a winter wonderland of cozy knits, accessorizing in print and lovely trends galore!
With our 2nd birthday party just days away, we at PMHQ are looking for the perfect outfit that is both fun AND festive! What says va-va-vivacious than black lace?
Just add a few holiday trends like a metallic gold shoe and darling bow tie accessories to get seasonably stylish. Cozy up with a cream peacoat, and you’re ready for a December birthday to remember.
If you’re looking for a birthday bash to wear this sensational outfit, be sure to RSVP to our #PoshmarkTurns2 birthday celebration happening nationwide on Friday, December 6th. For all our San Francisco bay area Poshers, Team Poshmark is throwing an extra special birthday bash at PMHQ, so don’t miss out!
For more details and to RSVP, check out our blog post!
Shop this look now:
1. Cream Princess Peacoat: $20
Retail $452. Black Lace Over-Nude Dress: $50 Retail $1503. Gorgeous Black Lace Dress: $20
4. Kate Spade Gold Bow Earrings: $30
5. Steve Madden Blush Metallic Cap Toe Flats: $50
1. Hello, world! If you haven’t heard all the buzz, we’ve welcomed a new addition to our Posh family: the Poshmark app for Android! To learn more, check out our blog post! #POSHDROID
2. Our Founder & CEO, Manish, spoke about the dawn of the future with mobile - and to spread Posh love, of course - at SF’s Open Mobile Summit this week. When fashion and tech collides, there’s twice as more fun!
3. Missed out on the fabulous finds of Isabel Marant for H&M on opening day? Find your perfect size and item on Poshmark without the stress of the in-store craziness! Just search for Isabel Marant for H&M on the app.
4. With our new Android app, we’re welcoming an entire family of new Posh users! Our handy Posh Guide can answer all your new user questions. Check it out here!
5. Fridays are for inspiration! Celebrate TGIF with Poshmark by taking on the adventure of this inspirational post. To get more inspired, check out our “Words of Wisdom” Pinterest board.
If you want to keep track of the trends, all you have to do is keep an eye on our Pinterest to know that it’s the season for sweater weather! From knitted and nice to a sassy pair of socks, we’re ready to layer our fall favorites.
Check out our top 3 sweater weather trends and shop them on Poshmark:
#1: Cream Knitted Cardigan
Shop for a sweater on Poshmark here!
#2: Over-The-Knee Socks
Shop for a pair on Poshmark here!
#3: Sleek Black Booties
Shop for a pair on Poshmark here!
We hope you have a fashionable and festive break, whether you are traveling to see family, gathering with friends, or just taking some time for yourself! And, as always, we’ll be sure to see you in the app!
xo, The Poshmark Team