It’s that time of the year: fashionistas are anxiously awaiting a preview of the upcoming season’s styles and trends. NYFW is here and we are really excited about this week and all it has to offer! As a tribute, this Friday Five is All. Things. Fashion.
1. #NYFWPoshParty: Did you tune into our special edition Posh Party today at noon? If not, check out all the amazing listings and fun interactive style questions! We were also live tweeting- be sure to join our Twitter conversation next week with the hashtag #NYFWPoshParty!
2. IFB Con: This week we also attended the Independent Fashion Bloggers’ Conference in New York, which was amazing! The personal style was fierce, but we were truly blown away by how sweet all the ladies were. In addition to putting faces to names (and blogs!), we had the honor of listening to admirable speakers from the fashion community; we walked away with a ton of great info!
3. Are YOU ready for Fashion Week?: They are at it again! The tenacious trio of Rebecca Minkoff, Leandra the Man Repeller, and Hilary Rhoda geared up for Fashion Week with another hilarious video- this time, boot camp style! Practically running in heels, getting thumbs ready for quick tweets and practicing their poses…we most definitely loved their “Posh” pose. #obvi
4. Fashion’s Night Out: Across the country, fashion lovers gathered at shops, boutiques, and department stores alike to shop, mingle and have some fun! The Poshmark ladies went out on the town in San Francisco (a few of us even scored some major deals)! Did you do anything fun?
5. Instagram Contest Winner: We have chosen a winner of the $100 Posh Credit…and the winner is (drumroll please) Katie of All Glammed Up! Thank you to everyone who shared your closet with us, there were SO many fabulous entries and we can’t wait until our next giveaway!
Happy Friday, and see you next week for much more Fashion Week fun!
Another week, another five things that had us completely blown away with excitement.
1. We heart our community! This is our number one this week because we seriously could not ask for a more passionate, enthusiastic, and supportive community! You guys blow us away more and more each week with your kind words, positive feedback, and passion for Poshmark!
2. Over 10,000 listings at a Posh Party! That’s right. You read it correctly. Our “Hello, Sunshine” Posh Party this week racked in over 10,000 Listings (11,269 to be exact)! So. Much. Fashion. Woo-hoo!
3. Announcing Daytime Posh Parties! For all you earlier birds out there, we thought it would be fun to throw a few additional daytime Posh Parties! Be on the lookout for party invites within the app. You can also always check the ‘Parties’ tab and look out for our messages on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The next daytime party will be “Tory, Kate, & Becky” at 1pm PST on Sunday, so come join in on the Tory Burch, Kate Spade, and Rebecca Minkoff shopping fiasco! #yesplease
4. Shop Past Parties! Speaking of daytime parties, we hosted our first one earlier this morning. Our “Marc Jacobs & Michael Kors” Posh Party was a huge hit with some seriously amazing listings. Check out and shop all of the clothes, bags and watches here. Don’t forget you can also shop other past parties by tapping the ‘Parties’ tab in the app.
5. P’trique is SO Posh! I don’t think there are enough words for how much the new “Sh*t Fashion Girls Say” video made us laugh (honestly, we’re still watching it on the daily). P’trique does a perfect job of summarizing our love of fashion, tech, and social media in one hilarious and catchy video. Hashtag TotesAmaze. OBVI!
Have a great weekend! xo
Happy Friday, friends! We want to introduce our new weekly feature where we will round up five things from the past week that we are loving, whether it be trends, listings, or something that just made us smile.
1. The thought of going to Southern California next week for two live listing parties! We are so excited to get to see some old friends and meeting new ones in Los Angeles and Orange County. If you are in the area, we would love to see you and help you create listings! See all the deets here.
2. We love a good viral video, especially when it involves amazing women like Rebecca Minkoff, Man Repeller, and Hilary Rhoda dancing and lip syncing. We haven’t been able to stop watching it and singing along all week!
3. PMHQ is an office full of animal lovers and this Live Puppy Cam Stream had us quite distracted from our work. Can we say ca-uuuute?! Watch at your own risk…it will keep you captivated (err, it will distract you for much longer than you’d think!).
4. We don’t like to toot our own horn (okay we lied, we totally do), but when Poshmark or someone that works at Poshmark gets recognized, we have to give them a big round of applause! Check out our amazing co-founder and VP of Marketing Tracy Sun mentioned in USA Today on the list of female founders under 35! Work it, Tracy!
5. Last but certainly not least: Posh Parties, DUH! We have some amazing in-app shopping parties going on this weekend that are making us and our wallets seriously excited. Kicking it off tonight is our “Designer Accessories” party. There are a few of us at PMHQ who are on the hunt for some new sunglasses, so show us what you got!