If you have been following along with us via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, we are sure you have taken notice to all the exciting things happening! Between the launch of our Posh Party Showrooms, introducing amazing new hosts, and a whirlwind of major press hits, we can easily say this has been SUCH a major week!
1. Posh Party Showrooms: You don’t even know how excited we are to officially launch Posh Party Showrooms this week! Be sure to check out the Designer, What’s New, and Host Picks Showrooms during all of our evening Posh Parties!
2. Hostesses with the Mostest: This week we kicked off our Host Program with an amazing group of major style influencers who hosted our Posh Parties and shared their style picks to the Host Picks Showroom. Anh of 9to5Chic kicked off the excitement and Jessie of Style and Pepper, Christine of Court and Hudson, and Christine of NYCPretty rocked the Posh Parties throughout the rest of the week. These gals not only have amazing Poshmark Closets to shop from (hint, hint!), but their Showrooms definitely reflect their amazing sense of style.
3. Hot Off the Press! Tech Crunch, Fast Company, Venture Beat, and yes, even WWD (can we get a major O.M.G!?), all gave major love to Poshmark this week. Thank you so much for all the support and for helping us spread the word about Poshmark!
4. Shopaholics Unite! It’s not an unknown fact that the Poshmark ladies love online shopping and receive packages at the office daily (the delivery man is our new BFF). This week, we had over five pairs of shoes delivered to the office, but it’s safe to say we have chosen a favorite pair of the week: These Valentino shoes! Reason 1: Because they are gorgeous, fabulous, stunning..(need we go on?) Reason 2: They were purchased on Poshmark! Can we say winning?!
5. Shop Past Parties: If you missed the Posh Parties this week, you can still shop all the goodies! Some of our faves were the “9to5Chic”, “Print & Pattern Mixing”, and “Feminine & Flirty” parties. Get your shop on!
Happy, happy Friday everyone! Don’t let today being Friday the 13th bring you down-we sure aren’t! This week was so amazing, and are excited for this upcoming sunny weekend- can we get a woop woop?! So without further adieu- here are our Friday Five highlights of the week, enjoy!
1. Words of Wisdom- Earlier this week, our Founder & CEO Manish Chandra, attended the Mobile Beat Conference in San Francisco to talk about mobile social commerce (ahem-Poshmark) and the secret to great mobile app design. His interview was featured on Venture Beat so check it out here- GO MANISH!
2. Blog Love! This week we hit our 100th Follower here on Tumblr! Thank you so much for all the support and following along with us on our Poshmark blog! We have some exciting new blog features coming up too so stay tuned!
3. Be sparkly! This weekend we have some glitterific Posh Parties planned for you, so get ready to sparkle and shine! Don’t miss out on the “Leather & Sparkle” party Saturday, and the “Glitz & Glam” party on Sunday!
4. Pretty Packages- Here at PMHQ, we absolutely love seeing your Instagram, Facebook and Twitter updates of items you have purchased on Poshmark! Be sure to share the pretty packaging with us when you get them…or even better yet, share a picture of you wearing the item! Simply tag us (#Poshmark) so you have the chance to be featured on our Facebook Page our here on the blog!
5. Sharing is Caring- Our Poshmark community amazes us more and more each day. We saw this adorable note posted about helping your Posh Friends out by sharing each others closets, and we of course, couldn’t agree more! So don’t forget, if you see a listing you love- be sure to share it! (Thanks to our user Ltran07)
Have a fabulous and stylish weekend Poshmarkers!