One of the greatest romances a woman can have is with her closet. With Valentine’s Day coming up, get a gift that you can fall in love with over and over again. For the most romantic shopping day of the year, Herve Leger and Valentino are the men who can set your heart a-flutter.
Tan and Black Herve Leger Dress: $995
Herve Leger V-Neck Lilac Bandage Dress: $550
Herve Leger Limited Edition Midnight Navy Dress: $400
Valentino Platform Lace Pump Black & Taupe: $525
Valentino Rockstud Strappy Ballerina Flats: $400
Valentino Black Patent Bow Heels: $599
For the year’s most romantic week, we’ve got a complete Posh Party lineup for your Valentine’s Day date night needs. From hot-to-trot heels to stunning dresses, you’ll fall in love with your closet once again! Shop the style picks from this week’s fashion influencers - Lori of The Sequined Unicorn, Alexandra (Instagram: @alvictoria), Khailey of Khic Etiquette and Anna of A Dash of Chic - or our other fabulous community hosts.
1. If you watched Good Morning America earlier this week, you might have noticed an ENTIRE segment on Poshmark - starring our CEO and founder, Manish, and darling Posher, Hannah (@hannaho)!
America was buzzing all about Posh, and we couldn’t be happier. Watch the video here:
2. Noticed anything different about Poshmark on the web? We’re always looking for new ways to make your shopping experience easier and even more fabulous, so we’re introducing the “Shop” tab in our navigation menu!
From there, you can choose to shop items by category, Showrooms or a specific brand. To enjoy this and our new Search filters, upgrade or download the new version of the Poshmark app! Learn more about our web update here.
3. Pinterest + Poshmark = oh, the fashion possibilities! Our partner Pinterest understands how important visual inspiration is to spreading the PoshLove. In their Pinterest for Business case study about Poshmark, they’re featuring how we’ve been using the platform to inspire users to pin and shop.
Take a peek at the case study here!
4. OMG. NYFW! The fashion industry is amidst their favorite season, and we want to help you pack and dress the perfect outfit for those headed to New York or to glam it up at the office. Take a look at our "What to Wear" post to make a real street style statement.
5. Valentine’s Day is the ultimate date night. For a wow-worthy dress for the most romantic night of the year, check out our Date Night Posh Party from earlier this month or our Alice + Olivia Dresses Showroom for something a little fun and feminine!
Now that NY Fashion Week is over, let’s get right to our highlights from this fun-filled, amazing week!
1. NYFW & IFBCon: New York was filled with inspiration this last week (and plenty of snow)! The week was jam-packed with fashion and Poshmark love: from snapping Street Style pictures in Lincoln Center, hearing panelists speak at the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference, to meeting up with some rockstar Poshmarkers.
2. Posh Guide: Ever wanted tips on how to make your first sale, reserving an item, or just how to get started using Poshmark? Check out this new Posh Guide which has all these answers and more for you!
3. InstaLove: This week we hit a huge milestone of 6,000 lovely followers on Instagram and we want to say thank you to each and every one of you! How fast can we get to 10K? ;)
4. Posh Package: Yesterday (and everyday for us here at PMHQ, to be honest) was the “official” day of love. While searching through Instagram, we came across one Posh Package that was just bursting with hearts and smiles. How cute is the card and packaging? The thought behind putting this Poshmark package together just blew us away, so we had to share!
5. Party Time. Excellent: Is anyone else excited for a long holiday weekend? Whatever you have planned, whether it be lunch with friends, a nice hike, or date night out, don’t miss out on all the Posh Parties happening three times daily!
PS: #PoshmarkNYFW Instagram Contest Winner Announcement! Thank you to everyone who entered our Instagram Street Style giveaway! We had so many fabulous entries…but a HUGE congrats to Deidre Casey who re-posted this picture!