1. If you’ve stopped by the Endicia table at PoshFest, you’re probably wondering which lucky Poshers won an ahh-mazing scale from their giveaway!
Drumroll, please - congratulations to Kate of @wearinla, Darci of @dw_style and Erin of @erinnmiller! These lovely ladies will receive a top-of-the-line scale from Endicia and Poshmark to help take their closet to the next level!
2. Hello, our glam ghouls! So much Posh love for celebrating Halloween with us on Instagram and on the blog. We hope that we inspired a few last-minute costumes.
3. LuckyFABULOUS! That’s the word to describe Poshmark’s experience at LuckyFABB this year. From the super chic style conversation with Eva Mendes (yes, scarves are in) to meeting old and new fashion friends that are Poshers themselves, we did leave our hearts in New York.
4. Poshmark has had a sparkly good time this Fall season. To celebrate how much we’ve been fall-ing for sweater weather, we’re rounding up our last nine Instagrams! From Halloween to captivating cover shots, there’s no end to all the funtivities for Poshmark.
5. Happy Friday!
The cherry on top of the Friday 5 sundae is a little, but loud reminder to never let anyone dull your sparkle.
If you love these inspirational quotes as much as we do, follow our "Words of Wisdom" board on Pinterest!
1. Hello, Baltimore! If you were watching the ABC News in Baltimore this week, you might have noticed a guest appearance by Poshmark in the evening news! Lots of love for Poshmark user and darling, Jackie, for lighting up the screen.
2. Tumblr darlings, we’re only a little bit away from 1,500 followers. We want to take this time to thank our community for making us feel so loved… and heard! Help us get to 1,500 by following us and spreading that love through reposts.
3. At PMHQ, we’re all about working hard and playing hard. Balance is so important to us that we make sure we have enough time for all our passions, Posh and otherwise. Check out this Refinery 29 article on how to schedule a balanced life in our busy, busy world.
4. If you’re having some Poshmark success, send us pictures of your fabulous packaging by hashtagging poshpackages (#poshpackages) and we would love to feature some of them on our Instagram! They are just too cute to stay hidden on your phone!
1. Some of the Posh Ladies are wrapping up a fabulous trip at Lucky Magazine’s LuckyFABB Conference. They have been spending time listening to fashion expert panels with speakers, such as Drew Barrymore and Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere, to making lasting connections with friends, tastemakers, and fellow bloggers. Check out all our coverage on LuckyFABB on Instagram.
By the way, who’s a fan of Betsey Johnson?
Until next year!
2. In need of some style inspirations? Have you visited our Pinterest and sifted through our fashion and beauty files? We have boards ranging from spring trends like stripes and pastels to arm-envious handbags.
3. Following us on Tumblr? Expect new exciting features on the blog from Poshmark community Q&A to style inspirations from Pinterest to interviews with the PM team!
4. Sometimes magic happens at PMHQ. When our Founder & CEO, Manish, and our Senior Marketing Manager, Maria come to work dressed as twinsies, we call it magical for sure.
5. Have you upgraded your Poshmark app to Version 1.70.01? We’re working hard to make your experience more fabulous and easier, so the new version fixed some of those tricky bugs, extended size categories, and placed the Posh Guide right at your fingertips!
1. Our blog reached over a 1000 followers this week! That’s such fabulous news, and it’s all thanks to all of YOU for following along that we’ve reached this milestone!
2. Press Alert! This past Monday Poshmark was included on the Today Show-woo! Jill Martin and Dana Ravich’s from “The Weekend Makeover” taught viewers how to turn spring cleaning into $$$, and Poshmark was her go-to selling platform for vintage apparel!
3. This week we introduced our fun new feature: Spotted at PMHQ! Because we want to share our favorite trends, prints, and style details with you, we’re posting a fun office style photo featuring what we are loving to wear as an afternoon pick-me-up!
4. A little birdie told us that we just reached over 4,000 followers on Twitter. Every one of those 4,000 followers have made it possible for us to let you Poshmarkers know what’s happening in our PM community. Tweet at us. We love hearing from you!
5. Just because it’s the end of the work week doesn’t mean the Posh Party fun ends on Friday! Be sure to stop by our weekend Posh Parties, especially on Saturday’s Weekend Wear party with our host, Kathy.
The Poshmark Team
Another week, another five things that had us completely blown away with excitement.
1. We heart our community! This is our number one this week because we seriously could not ask for a more passionate, enthusiastic, and supportive community! You guys blow us away more and more each week with your kind words, positive feedback, and passion for Poshmark!
2. Over 10,000 listings at a Posh Party! That’s right. You read it correctly. Our “Hello, Sunshine” Posh Party this week racked in over 10,000 Listings (11,269 to be exact)! So. Much. Fashion. Woo-hoo!
3. Announcing Daytime Posh Parties! For all you earlier birds out there, we thought it would be fun to throw a few additional daytime Posh Parties! Be on the lookout for party invites within the app. You can also always check the ‘Parties’ tab and look out for our messages on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The next daytime party will be “Tory, Kate, & Becky” at 1pm PST on Sunday, so come join in on the Tory Burch, Kate Spade, and Rebecca Minkoff shopping fiasco! #yesplease
4. Shop Past Parties! Speaking of daytime parties, we hosted our first one earlier this morning. Our “Marc Jacobs & Michael Kors” Posh Party was a huge hit with some seriously amazing listings. Check out and shop all of the clothes, bags and watches here. Don’t forget you can also shop other past parties by tapping the ‘Parties’ tab in the app.
5. P’trique is SO Posh! I don’t think there are enough words for how much the new “Sh*t Fashion Girls Say” video made us laugh (honestly, we’re still watching it on the daily). P’trique does a perfect job of summarizing our love of fashion, tech, and social media in one hilarious and catchy video. Hashtag TotesAmaze. OBVI!
Have a great weekend! xo
Happy, happy Friday everyone! Don’t let today being Friday the 13th bring you down-we sure aren’t! This week was so amazing, and are excited for this upcoming sunny weekend- can we get a woop woop?! So without further adieu- here are our Friday Five highlights of the week, enjoy!
1. Words of Wisdom- Earlier this week, our Founder & CEO Manish Chandra, attended the Mobile Beat Conference in San Francisco to talk about mobile social commerce (ahem-Poshmark) and the secret to great mobile app design. His interview was featured on Venture Beat so check it out here- GO MANISH!
2. Blog Love! This week we hit our 100th Follower here on Tumblr! Thank you so much for all the support and following along with us on our Poshmark blog! We have some exciting new blog features coming up too so stay tuned!
3. Be sparkly! This weekend we have some glitterific Posh Parties planned for you, so get ready to sparkle and shine! Don’t miss out on the “Leather & Sparkle” party Saturday, and the “Glitz & Glam” party on Sunday!
4. Pretty Packages- Here at PMHQ, we absolutely love seeing your Instagram, Facebook and Twitter updates of items you have purchased on Poshmark! Be sure to share the pretty packaging with us when you get them…or even better yet, share a picture of you wearing the item! Simply tag us (#Poshmark) so you have the chance to be featured on our Facebook Page our here on the blog!
5. Sharing is Caring- Our Poshmark community amazes us more and more each day. We saw this adorable note posted about helping your Posh Friends out by sharing each others closets, and we of course, couldn’t agree more! So don’t forget, if you see a listing you love- be sure to share it! (Thanks to our user Ltran07)
Have a fabulous and stylish weekend Poshmarkers!