1. Team Posh can’t stop and won’t stop having fun at work! This week we celebrated February at our monthly themed Happy Hour, and PMHQ took it back to the 90s. With a little Wu Tang Punch and Poshables (think Lunchables with a stylish twist), we danced to our slow jam favorites and some Spice Girls.
2. If you think Poshmark is the best app ever, please vote for us for the Best App Ever Awards - under the “Best Shopping App” category. Voting is super easy.
All you need is to go to the Nominees page here and click “Vote for this app” next to our icon. If you’re feeling a little extra PoshLove, share on social media and ask your other PFFs to vote as well! Voting ends March 15th, so don’t be shy and show us some <3 today.
3. Are you in serious shopping mode for the up-coming spring season?
Well, Poshmark Showrooms are the perfect shopping destination for new trends! Read up on which Showroom listings are must-haves for PMHQ here. While you’re waiting for the weather to be more fabulous, browse through our Showroom of the day: Jumpsuits & Rompers!
4. Just like your real life besties, Poshmark loves it when you share how you style your favorite purchases. Use the hashtag “PoshStyle” on Instagram and Twitter and show us how love wearing your Posh purchases, and your OOTD might be featured by us!
5. Friday is definitely for laughter, and we can’t get enough of it here at PMHQ. So we’re starting the weekend off with a giggle-worthy video that will make you think, “What about cupcakes for dinner tonight?”
(Really. Why not?)
1. Looking fierce, Manish! This week we had the pleasure of watching our Founder & CEO walk the runway at San Jose Jazz’s first-ever men’s charity fashion show, featuring some of Silicon Valley’s most brilliant minds. No stranger to fashion, Manish rocked the house!
2. Even though our beloved 49ers aren’t going to be in the Super Bowl this year, we want to wish everyone a happy Sunday Funday! Super Bowl babes, what are you wearing this weekend?
3. Do you have a Posh purchase that you absolutely love? Show us how you #POSHSTYLE them, and your picture could be featured by us! We’ve got our eyes and ears on Twitter and Instagram, so just tag your photo with the hashtag POSHSTYLE.
4. Booties + winter = one fashionable season.
If you’re looking for the perfect cold-weather essential, look no further than our Ankle Boots Showroom. From Aldo to Tory Burch, you’ll find the perfect pair for your closet. For all the fashion fun, shop Ankle Boots and our other fabulous Showrooms!
5. Friday is a day for inspiration, so we couldn’t help but share some from our Pinterest board, Words of Wisdom!
Staying in on Friday? Remember, Posh darlings, that “just being” is so much fun. Add a little Poshing to your weekend, and it’s a real PARTY!
Wishing all our Poshers a happy, fashionable and festive holidays! You make 365 days of the year merry and bright.
Not only is Poshmark a community of fashion friends who love buying and selling their closets - we also hope that we’re making an impact in Silicon Valley as an e-commerce app!
Voting for Poshmark at the 7th Annual Crunchies Awards is an opportunity for you to show the tech world why you Posh all day everyday.
You <3 Poshmark! How do you vote? It’s super easy! Just follow these steps:
1. Click here to go to the 2013 Crunchies Nomination page.
2a. Type in and nominate “Poshmark” for the following categories:
- Best Collaborative Consumption Company
- Best E-Commerce Application
- Best Mobile Application
- Best Overall Startup 2013
Type in and nominate “Manish Chandra” for the following categories:
- Founder of the Year
- CEO of the Year
3. Share your nominations on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn and encourage your friends and other fellow Poshers to vote!
4. Since you can vote for Poshmark once per day until Sunday, December 15th at 11:59PM PST, please continue nominating us and spread the POSHLOVE!
Thank you for all your love and support, Poshers!
Hello fashion tech friends! We’re working hard to get Poshmark and our CEO, Manish Chandra, featured on our own panel at SXSW, but we need your help to get to Austin! Please vote for us on the SXSW Panel Picker - it’s quick, easy, and you’ll be spreading the PoshLove!
All you need is to:
3. Click the thumbs up button on our page! (Pretty please?)
Love has never been so easy!
Thanks for all your Posh love!
1. Miami, Here We Come! If you missed our announcement yesterday, we are packing our bathing suits, dresses, and sunscreen and heading to Miami next week for a “Girls’ Night Out” Posh Party. If you’re in the area, please join us (shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). We’ll be sipping cocktails and shopping the closets of some of Miami’s top fashion bloggers. This is definitely one you shouldn’t miss out on!
2. Instalove: We’re feeling the love from head-to-toe because we just recently hit over 2,000 followers on Instagram (WOOHOO!). Thank you so much to all of you who follow along our photo adventures! We love sharing them with you!
3. iOYES6! Did everyone update to the new iPhone software?! If not, what are you waiting for? New and improved 3D maps, features…and one of our favorites: NEW EMOJIS! We love all the new little characters they have added. Thanks again, Apple!
4. Get Featured! Closet featured on this blog, that is! We are always on the lookout for closets filled with amazing listings, gorgeous Covershots, and all around good-hearted Poshmarkers! If you’d like to be featured, or know of someone who you think should be, let us know below in the comment section…or shoot us a Tweet!
5. Bye-bye Summer! Summer is pretty much behind us, so what better way to close out the season than with an “End of Summer Sale” Posh Party? Come list the last of your summer wear or shop for a cute new pair of shorts that can be worn with tights and booties for fall!