1. Hey, Seattle Poshers! Poshmark is coming to town next week for a fun community meet up! Join us Thursday, 4/24 for a night of mingling with fellow Poshers and the Poshmark team, sipping on yummy cocktails and tons of fashion fun! Rsvp HERE!
2. Poshmark has been nominated for a Best Mobile App Award-WOO! Show us your PoshLove by taking 5 seconds (literally) to vote for us, find out how on this post.
3. Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+…our addiction to social media is real and the best part is getting to interact with our amazing community everyday. Be sure to follow us for behind the scenes, inspiration, the best deals on Poshmark and more!
4. What a week! Our friends over at Pop Sugar wrote this amazing guide to buying and selling on Poshmark and it brought the biggest smile to our face.
5. The holiday weekend is here! Enjoy some festive treats, family time and of course, shopping on Poshmark! See you on the app!
1. Did you hear the news?! We’ve teamed up with USPS to bring our amazing community PoshPost! Read all about this exciting change here—and check out what the press is saying on Tech Crunch, ZDNet, Racked SF & more!
2. This past Tuesday we kicked off 2014 with our first LIVE Posh Party of the year, right here in our hometown of San Francisco and couldn’t have asked for a better evening. Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate with us and check out all the photos from the event on our Facebook page!
3. Mark your calendars, Los Angeles! We are heading back down to sunny SoCal for another Posh Party on Wednesday, April 2nd. Get ready for shopping, giveaways, mingling, and more! Stay tuned for all the deets next week!
4. Calling all blogger babes! Poshmark has partnered with Lucky Magazine’s Fashion and Beauty Blogger Conference to announce some exciting new tools for our Poshmark influencers. If you will be at the conference, be on the lookout for us!
5. Spring is here! With the sun finally starting to shine, we are excited to spend the weekend wearing our florals, sunnies, sandals and more! Don’t miss out on shopping with us all weekend long to snag some great deals on the spring essentials!
1. Bay Area, Poshers mark your calendars! On Tuesday, March 18th we will be throwing our first LIVE Posh Party of the year in San Francisco. We hope you will join us and our fabulous co-hosts for a night of shopping, mingling, and tons of fashion fun!
2. Our local 7x7 Magazine has lovingly included us in their recent article on the Future of Fashion. We are so honored to have made an appearance in one of our favorite SF publications! Check us out below!
3. Are you ready for Festival season?! We sure are! Get inspired with us on Pinterest by checking out our Festival of Fashion board full of flower crowns and fringed bags!
4. With spring literally right around the corner, it couldn’t be a better time for a closet clean out! Get ready for the new sunny season by listing (and shopping) on Poshmark! New to the app? Check out our Posh Guide to get started!
5. Weekends are for relaxing, brunches and tons of SHOPPING! Check out our Posh Parties happening each and every day to score your favorite fashions! Happy Poshing!
1. Our favorite Friday Showroom is "Riding Boots"! Who doesn’t love a good pair of leather boots, and there are so many to pick from in this Showroom. From Franco Sarto to Hunter, you can find a boot that fits your budget and look fabulous in your cold weather wardrobe.
Check out the “Riding Boots” Showroom here!
Read about the newest updates about Poshmark meow.
3. Emojis. We all know and love these happy little icons used on our iPhones, but are you ever stumped about seeing them on your desktop in those strange empty squares? (Fail.) Now with Chromoji, a simple extension that allows you to see emojis from your Chrome web browser, you can see if a seller is bundle-friendly in their description. Just another Posh tip to make shopping even easier.
4. Poshmark investor and Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher tweeted us and sent us some major PoshLove this week. Let’s say that we were major fangirls about it.
5. Need your app-related questions answered fast? Check out our Posh Guide for frequently asked questions and general tips to get your closet up and running.
1. Party time, excellent! Another Friday is here, meaning a whole weekend full of stylish Posh Parties are upon us including our first Holiday Essentials party on Sunday, don’t miss out! Tis the season!
2. Our #PoshStyle giveaway may be taking a little shopping break, but that doesn’t mean you can’t share your fab photos with us. Join a group of Poshaholics who created their own #30DayPoshFindChallenge to showcase their favorite finds, we are totally stalking their daily posts!
3. We heart Choo! Really, we do! We shared these gorgeous heels on Instagram earlier in the week, and we can’t stop thinking about them in all their beauty. If you are in the market for new pumps, snag these before they are gone!
4. We love a good chuckle, and this ecard definitely had us laughing! Let’s just say we know there will be some really good listings coming our way once the holidays come and go. ;-)
5. It’s all about the #PoshLove each and everyday for us here at PMHQ, so this photo from our user Sarah, just made us feel warm and fuzzy. We love you all so much and hope you have an amazing weekend, Poshers!
There are many reasons why we love the color emerald: the Pantone gods has dubbed it color of the year, St. Patrick’s Day is all about that lucky hue, and it is a statement shade for spring.
At PMHQ, we believe that clothes are our good luck charms, and these listings of emerald darlings have us spreading the luck from closet to closet:
1. Viveca emerald cap-toe heels: $28
2. Emerald bow-tie earrings: $7
3. NWT Kate Spade emerald handbag: $120
Have a great weekend, and Happy Poshmarking!
Happy Friday, Poshmarkers! We’ve had a busy, exciting, and record-breaking week here at Poshmark HQ. Here are five of the many (MANY!) things that made us smile this week:
1. Hello, CNBC! We are definitely feeling the love this week from the press. To kick things off, we were featured on a CNBC segment as one of the “Top Ten Disruptors of 2013!” We couldn’t think of a better name to be called on national television and are so honored to be named among the likes of Pinterest, Uber, Fab.com, and Warby Parker.
2. Changing the world, one closet at a time. Business Insider included us in their "10 Apps That Changed How We Think About Shopping" article, next to some of our personal favorites including Starbucks and Target! Best of all? Our amazing Poshmarker, bananniekins, is the cover girl for the entire article! How cute is she?!
3. We Heart StyleCaster. Not only do we love interacting with our NYC-based friends at StyleCaster every week during their Twitter #StyleChat, but we’re so thankful that they included us as one of their top 50 fashion apps. Check out the article here!
4. Posh Party record breaker! It seems like just yesterday when our community shared a couple of thousand listings to our Posh Parties. Well, those few thousands have now turned into nearly 85,000 listings! Yep—you read that right! Last night’s “Pretty & Fun” party was definitely a hit. Shop the party and our hosts’ picks here!
5. Seattle, here we come! Less than one week until our Seattle Posh Party is here and we couldn’t be any more excited! This will mark Poshmark’s first time in Seattle, so we can’t wait to meet, mingle, and sip with the city’s most fashionable. Are you in the area next Thursday, 1/31? Join us! Check out party details here!
We had another amazing week full of outstanding milestones, fab purchases, and major 2013 excitement! Here is our round-up of what has us smiling this week:
1. Instalove: We have said it time and time again, but we are admittedly obsessed with Instagram. This week (*ahem*yesterday) we crossed over 4,000 followers! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for following our #fashion #iphoneography journey!
2. All-Time High: We kicked off the week with the Girly Girl Posh Party and what a party it was! We ended with 60,000+ listings shared to the party…can you say “AMAZING?!” Best. Community. Ever.
3. Rocco Bag: The Posh Ladies get so excited everyday when USPS shows up at our door. This week, we all were drooling over this stunner that Poshmark’s @KateF swooped up on Poshmark for over 50% off! Jealous!
4. Poshmark Travels: You know we love throwing a good LIVE Posh Party, so we just want you to brace yourselves for what is in store for our Posh Parties this year! Keep checking back with us to stay up to date on how you can join all the fun! You never know…we might show up in your city soon!
5. Go Niners: How could we sign off for the weekend without giving a shout out to another one of our favorite Bay Area teams? The San Francisco 49er playoff game is tomorrow and our hearts are beating with anticipation. Go Niners, go!
Hope everyone had a fab week! We have been feeling so festive and hope to spread the holiday cheer to you all in today’s Friday Five roundup!
1. #PoshmarkTurns1 Recap: Our birthday party may have come and gone, but the amazing photos are still living on! If you haven’t had the chance to peek at the album from the event you can do so on our Facebook Page! Thanks again to our amazing Poshmarkers who have made this first year so successful! Feel free to tag yourself, like, and share! Can’t wait to see what year 2 will bring!
2. Gift Giving Parties: Have a fashionista best friend, super-stylish sister, or just looking to treat yourself to something special this holiday season? Don’t forget to join our afternoon Gift Giving Posh Parties happening everyday at 12pm PST!
3. #StyleChat: Fashion questions, style tips, and new fashionable friends? Yes, please! Every Wednesday from 12pm-1pm PST you are invited to join us and a great group of fashion lovers alike in StyleCaster's weekly #StyleChats on Twitter! We’re having so much fun and would love for you to join in!
4. Winter Pinterest Inspiration: With the temperatures really starting to drop (yes, even for California standards), it’s finally starting to feel like winter around here at PMHQ. What does this weather change mean for us? New outfit ideas on Pinterest, of course! Check out what we have been Pinning on our ‘Get Cozy' and 'Keep Calm and Sparkle On' boards.
5. Holiday Cheer: We are taking the number five spot today to send you sparkles, smiles, and love during this very festive time of year!
Have a great weekend! XO!
We can’t tell you how blessed we are to have SO many things bring smiles to our faces each and everyday. Here are a few things in particular that are making us extra happy this week:
1. #PoshmarkTurns1: As you may have read on the blog earlier this week, Poshmark is turning 1! We can’t wait to celebrate this year of success, and of course we couldn’t have done it without each and everyone of you! If you are in the Bay Area, be sure to read how to win a ticket to our party and take home one fab gift box!
2. Tasty Treats: If there’s one thing that gets the office buzzing, it’s when we have yummy treats in front of us (yes—we live to eat)! Cupcakes, chips, macarons. You name it, we love it! Nearly every day this week we were spoiled above-and-beyond by some of our friends who dropped by with delicious snacks for us, so thank you for thinking of us over here at PMHQ and providing us with some fuel to keep working hard!
3. Holiday Gift Guide Posh Parties: Have you been tuning in to our afternoon Posh Parties? Come list, shop, and share all things that are “New With Tags” (aka “NWT”) that make the perfect holiday gift! Stay tuned next week for even more Gift Guide Parties hosted by some of our favorite boutiques on Poshmark!
4. Posh Packages: The closer we get to the holidays, the more we are seeing some mighty-fabulous packaging! When shipping out your sales, remember that this could possibly be a gift for someone else! Fun tissue paper, ribbon and a thank you card make the world of a difference (and we’ve seen that it keeps shoppers coming back to the same closets for more).
5. Goodbye, November: Time really does fly by when you’re having fun. This November we gave thanks, had fashionably-fun Posh Parties, rockstar hosts, and so much more. We welcome December with open arms and can’t wait to spend the holidays with you all!
Have a wonderful weekend, Poshmarkers!