What an exciting week we have ahead of us! A Posh Party lineup filled with fun fashion, new community hosts, and a host feature on the blog — there’s no end to all the fabulous events this week.
Join us for local blogger and Poshmark fashionista, Lucy of Daily Disguise, for her party on Tuesday! Don’t miss out on our other stylish hosts: Robin, Lina, Sheryl, Kyrstle, Aspa, Jessica, Alexandrea, Jessica, Andrea, Gwen and Audrey!
Happy Friday, everyone! Another week is behind us and we are getting closer and closer to saying goodbye to summer and a big helllooo fall! Read below to see what happened this week that had us smiling!
1. Win Posh Credit! Yesterday we launched our very first giveaway where one lucky Poshmarker will snag $100 Posh Credits to spend on whatever her fashion heart desires in the app! Have you entered yet? The giveaway ends next Thursday, August 30th, so be sure to enter!
2. "Shop Until Your iPhone Drops!" This morning we woke up to a seriously amazing article written by Wired Magazine that really captures the essence of Poshmark to a T. “The iOS app is downright addictive and its big “buy now” button makes it too easy to buy a glittered gold dress after you’ve had one too many.” #truth
3. 20,000 Listings In a Posh Party?! Well not QUITE, but almost! Our “Endless Summer” Posh Party last night racked in nearly 19,000 fabulous listings full of floral prints, sunnies, and strappy sandals! Ready? Set? SHOP!
4. Fall Fashion! Like we just mentioned, Summer isn’t quite over, but fall is right around the corner! With Fashion Week looming, September magazine issues and layered-up looks popping up everywhere, we are getting really excited to get a first look at what you guys have to offer in our first fall-themed Posh Party this weekend! Hope to see you there!
5. Most-Popular Shoes This Week: Earlier this week, we shared these fabulously-fringed heels, which you all went wild for on Facebook! We just wanted to fill you in and let you know that they’re still available and only $25.00! Get ‘em while they’re hot!
Have a great weekend!
Love prints? How about peplum? If you are like us and are obsessed with both of these trends, you are in luck! There have been so many amazing printed peplum listings on the app that we wanted to share a few of our faves! And a little added bonus: all of these listings are $50 or less…major score!
Peplum Skirt: $50
Floral Peplum Top: $25
Leopard Peplum Dress: $25
Summer is in full swing and if there is one thing we are seeing on the daily are some seriously chic shorts! And we’re not just talking about denim cut-offs. Think lace, leopard, prints, and more! So stay cool and looking mighty stylish by snagging a pair of these lovelies for sale right now on Poshmark!
Vintage High Waisted Shorts- $25.00
Floral Print Shorts- $35
Leopard Harem Shorts- $20
Here’s to a Trendy Tuesday!
We’ve had Katy Perry’s “Firework” song stuck in our heads all day, which can only mean one thing: the most patriotic holiday is right around the corner! Here are a few listings that just scream “USA!” to us. Whether you are BBQing by the pool or going to watch your neighborhood’s firework show, these Poshmark listings will inspire you to get into the stylish holiday spirit!
1. Betsey Johnson Polka Dot Dress: $120
2. Anchors Away Earrings: $7
3. American Flag Scarf: $20
4. Red, White, & Blue Bow Heels: $15
5. Levi’s American Flag Cutoff Shorts: $19
We hope you all have a great 4th of July! Don’t forget to tune into our “Summer Rompers & Shorts" Posh Party tomorrow night for some warm-weather shopping fun!