If you have been following along with us via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, we are sure you have taken notice to all the exciting things happening! Between the launch of our Posh Party Showrooms, introducing amazing new hosts, and a whirlwind of major press hits, we can easily say this has been SUCH a major week!
1. Posh Party Showrooms: You don’t even know how excited we are to officially launch Posh Party Showrooms this week! Be sure to check out the Designer, What’s New, and Host Picks Showrooms during all of our evening Posh Parties!
2. Hostesses with the Mostest: This week we kicked off our Host Program with an amazing group of major style influencers who hosted our Posh Parties and shared their style picks to the Host Picks Showroom. Anh of 9to5Chic kicked off the excitement and Jessie of Style and Pepper, Christine of Court and Hudson, and Christine of NYCPretty rocked the Posh Parties throughout the rest of the week. These gals not only have amazing Poshmark Closets to shop from (hint, hint!), but their Showrooms definitely reflect their amazing sense of style.
3. Hot Off the Press! Tech Crunch, Fast Company, Venture Beat, and yes, even WWD (can we get a major O.M.G!?), all gave major love to Poshmark this week. Thank you so much for all the support and for helping us spread the word about Poshmark!
4. Shopaholics Unite! It’s not an unknown fact that the Poshmark ladies love online shopping and receive packages at the office daily (the delivery man is our new BFF). This week, we had over five pairs of shoes delivered to the office, but it’s safe to say we have chosen a favorite pair of the week: These Valentino shoes! Reason 1: Because they are gorgeous, fabulous, stunning..(need we go on?) Reason 2: They were purchased on Poshmark! Can we say winning?!
5. Shop Past Parties: If you missed the Posh Parties this week, you can still shop all the goodies! Some of our faves were the “9to5Chic”, “Print & Pattern Mixing”, and “Feminine & Flirty” parties. Get your shop on!
Our Posh Parties just got a major upgrade! We’re beyond thrilled to announce the launch of our Posh Party Showrooms, curated collections of products that are added to or shared to a Posh Party, making it easier for you to discover and shop for new fashions and trends.
But we’re not done! To help make our Posh Party Showrooms even more special, we’re introducing new hosts for our Posh Parties! Ever wanted to have the chance to shop alongside your favorite style influencer? Well, now you can inside our Posh Party “Host Picks” Showrooms! Our fashion-savvy hosts will be scouring listings throughout the Posh Parties and hand-selecting their favorites, all of which will be curated for you in one place.
Be ready to Posh Party-it-up with our first set of hosts: Anh of 9 to 5 Chic, Jessie of Style and Pepper, Christine of Court & Hudson, Danielle of We Wore What?, Christine of NYC Pretty, and many more to be announced soon!
We’re jumping up and down with anticipation of our Spring Trends Posh Party tomorrow, which we’re hosting LIVE from NYC along with some of our favorite NYC-based bloggers! To get you in the mood, we wanted to share 6 of our favorite spring looks worn by each of our co-hosts:
1. Laura of On The Racks is rocking florals with those adorable Citizens of Humanity jeans. We especially love how she paired them up with caged booties for an edgier look.
2. Caroline of Sweet Caroline in the City mixes her adorable polka-dotted top with perfect-for-spring, bold colors for the ideal 9-to-5 look.
3. Christina of Profresh Style isn’t afraid of mixing bold prints! We’re loving this look and have our eyes set on those lady-printed Orla Kiely pants.
4. Jessie of Style and Pepper shows us how she rocks a bold, floral print on the beach. We’re smitten with the adorable headband she styled the look with, but also like the fact that this photoshoot looks like it came straight out of an Anthropologie catalog!
5. Christine of Court & Hudson keeps it classy (and oh-so-gorgeous!) with a sweet and feminine peplum top.
6. Bonnie of Flashes of Style looks fabulous in this feminine mint and pastel pink outfit.
We’re heading to the east coast for the first time and what better way to make our debut than by throwing the ultimate live Posh Party in New York City?! That’s right! We’re teaming up with six amazing NYC-based fashion bloggers and all-around cool gals, who will be opening up their closets on Poshmark for you to shop! The theme of this Posh Party is “Spring Trends,” so be ready for plenty of peplum, polka-dots, neon, pastels, and more!
If you’re local, we’d love to have you join us! Come mingle, meet, shop and have a cocktail with the Poshmark team and our co-hosts! Simply shoot us a note to email@example.com by April 23rd to get on the guest list (space is limited).
If you’re not in NYC, don’t you worry! Join us virtually through the Poshmark app for plenty of Poshmark fun from wherever you may be!
Hope to see you there!