This may have been just a three-day work week (short, yet oh-so-sweet), but we definitely want to share our five highlights with you!
1. Closet Clean Out: With ringing in the New Year, comes resolutions and we definitely have seen a lot of you take advantage of Poshmark by doing a major closet clean out! There is no time like the present to move the old out and welcome the new in! What are you waiting for? Clean out that closet—we can’t wait to see your new listings!
2. Favorite Shopping App of 2012: That’s right! Poshmark was mentioned as one of Tech Crunch’s favorite shopping apps of 2012-what an honor! In addition, Style Caster News mentioned Poshmark as a great way to capitalize on your closet…and we couldn’t agree more! Check out the full article on How to Shop Smart!
3. Making Money: This week we were blown away with how many of you made your very first sales and we just want to send a big “Congrats!” We know it’s the best feeling ever to know your item is going to a loving new home…and making a little extra cash along the way truly never hurts! ;)
4. Posh Tips: You ask, we listened! If you haven’t yet check out our “Posh Tips” series, we highly suggest doing so! We know you all have questions about using Poshmark, which is why we did our best to answer the most popular topics such as “How to Make Your First Sale” to “How to Ship” and more!
5. So Much Love: You all have just made the first week of 2013 so special already by Tweeting us sweet messages, Instagramming your new purchases, and so much more—so PLEASE keep ‘em coming! Also, Poshmark just signed up for Pose, so if you are also on, please follow us for even more fashion fun!
Hope everyone had a fab week! We have been feeling so festive and hope to spread the holiday cheer to you all in today’s Friday Five roundup!
1. #PoshmarkTurns1 Recap: Our birthday party may have come and gone, but the amazing photos are still living on! If you haven’t had the chance to peek at the album from the event you can do so on our Facebook Page! Thanks again to our amazing Poshmarkers who have made this first year so successful! Feel free to tag yourself, like, and share! Can’t wait to see what year 2 will bring!
2. Gift Giving Parties: Have a fashionista best friend, super-stylish sister, or just looking to treat yourself to something special this holiday season? Don’t forget to join our afternoon Gift Giving Posh Parties happening everyday at 12pm PST!
3. #StyleChat: Fashion questions, style tips, and new fashionable friends? Yes, please! Every Wednesday from 12pm-1pm PST you are invited to join us and a great group of fashion lovers alike in StyleCaster’s weekly #StyleChats on Twitter! We’re having so much fun and would love for you to join in!
4. Winter Pinterest Inspiration: With the temperatures really starting to drop (yes, even for California standards), it’s finally starting to feel like winter around here at PMHQ. What does this weather change mean for us? New outfit ideas on Pinterest, of course! Check out what we have been Pinning on our ‘Get Cozy’ and ‘Keep Calm and Sparkle On’ boards.
5. Holiday Cheer: We are taking the number five spot today to send you sparkles, smiles, and love during this very festive time of year!
Have a great weekend! XO!