1. This Tuesday, we hosted a Community Meet-up in NYC with some of our Big Apple darlings at Dream Downtown Lounge. Our time there was so nice we had to say it twice: “Oh New York, New York!” We really have the best community and loved getting to meet you all! Browse our Facebook album to reminisce and tag yourself!
2. We reached a milestone: 200,000 listings at our biggest Posh Party last Tuesday! Thank you for posh-partying with us every day and making it possible!
3. If you’ve been on the app lately, have you noticed our cool new “Comments” tab for notifications? We’ve heard your feedback and we are working hard to make your experience easier and more fun!
4. Wednesday March 20th was the official start of the spring, which means the official start of bright, neon, and stripes (as if we weren’t already wearing them)! Our Posh Party lineup has more spring-themed parties for all spring shopping whims. Check them on our Posh Party page!
5. We’re a little insta-crazy over Instagram, and you gals helped us reach over 8000 followers! While all the filter glitter might have helped, this love is coming from you. Help us get to 10,000 followers soon!
Have an amazing weekend, Poshmarkers!
It’s the end of the first week of July and, boy, are we excited to share the second half of the year with you! We have major (!!!) plans for Poshmark over the next 6 months that are sure to put huge smiles on our faces (and yours!), but here are five things that have us smiling this week:
1. Mid-week holiday fun! While it may have been a bit strange to take a day off in the middle of a week, we can’t complain, especially when we’re able to continue to find plenty of stars, stripes, red, white, and blue on Poshmark to wear all summer long!
2. Last night’s “Neon” Posh Party! If you don’t know by now, Poshmark HQ is fully on-board with this season’s ’80s color throwback. Nothing makes us happier than rocking a bright color, which is why we’re in love with this chain necklace, this edgy clutch, and this gorgeous blazer!
3. Hot new closet alert! Speaking of bright colors, we’re totally smitten with hollyannaeree’s new closet on Poshmark (and by the looks of it, we’re not alone!). We especially love these beaded Dolce Vita sandals. They’d be perfect to wear with a white summer dress or your favorite pair of skinny jeans! Plus, they’re listed for only $63!
4. We admit it: we’re Instagram addicts! We’re celebrating this week as we’re inching our way closer to 1,200 followers on Instagram (wahooo!). Be sure to follow us, if you’re not already, to get sneak peeks, behind the scenes from PMHQ, and more!
5. Post-holiday shopping fun with this weekend’s Posh Parties! What better way to continue the holiday celebration than by checking out the in-app Posh Parties that we have scheduled for this weekend? Pick up a new pair of jeans at tonight’s “Denim & Blues” party, a work-appropriate blouse at tomorrow night’s “Blazers & Button-Ups” party, and the perfect dress for a fun night out at our “Cocktail Dresses” party Sunday night!
Have a great weekend! xo
We’ve had Katy Perry’s “Firework” song stuck in our heads all day, which can only mean one thing: the most patriotic holiday is right around the corner! Here are a few listings that just scream “USA!” to us. Whether you are BBQing by the pool or going to watch your neighborhood’s firework show, these Poshmark listings will inspire you to get into the stylish holiday spirit!
1. Betsey Johnson Polka Dot Dress: $120
2. Anchors Away Earrings: $7
3. American Flag Scarf: $20
4. Red, White, & Blue Bow Heels: $15
5. Levi’s American Flag Cutoff Shorts: $19
We hope you all have a great 4th of July! Don’t forget to tune into our “Summer Rompers & Shorts” Posh Party tomorrow night for some warm-weather shopping fun!